Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has one child (nearly a teenager, Jack) and she's counting the days of a week long half term? I hate her more each day

Reactions: 43
Plot twist - SB did say, sorry, exclaim “really mamapapa? at county level? Well, you will be able to teach me lots!”
As a child of almost 13, everything he says is sarcastic by default. This year at school he has been mainly learning “how to throw shade” and “being a wind-up merchant” I reckon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 53
I hate mumma Jack with a burning passion. If you played chess really well as a kid, you’d still play. And you’d have a chess set and would have introduced it to your kid before. You don’t forget.

I have never, in 16 years of parenting, felt the need to mention funding my child. Or hugging him. And the only reason I ever talk about feeding him is because he has ARFID* . I can’t stand the way she talks about parenting because it’s abundantly clear in every single word that she really, really resents SB.

avoidant and restrictive food intake disorder. Often Co-morbid with ASD, for me, it means my son eats about 10 ‘safe’ foods which are brand specific meaning that he’s underweight, vaguely undernourished, holidays are really challenging and eating out is almost impossible. It dominates much of our lives.

Reactions: 103
Who does she think she is, Magnus Carlson? Will she have to resort to cheating with an anal vibrator as well?

Reactions: 27
avoidant and restrictive food intake disorder. Often Co-morbid with ASD, for me, it means my son eats about 10 ‘safe’ foods which are brand specific meaning that he’s underweight, vaguely undernourished, holidays are really challenging and eating out is almost impossible. It dominates much of our lives.
[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain, although not diagnosed our daughter has the same , it is a battle of ever decreasing food choices and a constant worry, "no I don't like that anymore" bang goes another thing to give for dinner. she only eats about 10 different things total (in our case though, most sweets, biscuits and chocolates are ok though but as they say there is no such thing as a bad food for an arfid child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
She's horrible. ResentfulmotherJack is the worst Jack.

Reactions: 34
Be honest Jack, you are allowed supervised visits which is why SB’s Dad is there having lunch with you nd SB. Out to lunch having supervised contact.

Reactions: 33
I really feel my CV is missing a shag with a grim famous person. I might have to head to Southend with a Rustlers quarter pounder.

Reactions: 90
She has one child (nearly a teenager, Jack) and she's counting the days of a week long half term? I hate her more each day
she really tells on herself when she talks about SB, she has no idea how to even fake being a good parent! i've barely seen my nearly-13 year old this half term, she's been out with her mates or upstairs in her room doing whatever it is they do at that age. it's such an important time to start developing your own identity, SB must absolutely dread his required visits

Reactions: 57
I feel your pain, although not diagnosed our daughter has the same , it is a battle of ever decreasing food choices and a constant worry, "no I don't like that anymore" bang goes another thing to give for dinner. she only eats about 10 different things total (in our case though, most sweets and chocolates are ok
[/QUOTE]
when anything has a ‘new improved flavour!‘ badge on it, it makes me want to cry. There is a good Facebook group for shared moaning plus you can get cards to show people to stop them saying ‘just bread?’ when you go to restaurants. If you want more info, will chat on F&D

Reactions: 34
Son2 is talking about football with a friend who’s round and keeps mentioning the “Carabao Cup” (it’s an energy drink sponsor apparently), and I keep thinking he says CABAL CUP and I honk every time.

Reactions: 25
BIB: Cheers Jenny Numbers. Just did a snort on the train

Reactions: 25
As a museum frau, be aware that CCTV is always deployed in museums to make sure exhibits and staff are safe... just sayin

Reactions: 43
I’m an ARFID adult - co morbid with ASD. Just want to send some love and solidarity your way. It’s incredibly tough if you’re the parent. I drove my mother insane with it when I was a young child and obviously at that time - nearly 40 years ago no-one knew what it was… it’s taken me years to accept it though my body is paying the price now. Any food is better than no food - and it doesn’t matter what it is. If it gets some calories in, then that’s all you can ask for. Lots of love to you and anyone else on here with it

Reactions: 44
I hate mumma Jack with a burning passion. If you played chess really well as a kid, you’d still play. And you’d have a chess set and would have introduced it to your kid before. You don’t forget.
[ATTACHq type="full"]1962202[/ATTACH]
She didn’t say she hasn’t played with him before due to the alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of the person who took her to chess tournaments , but previously when she did talk about chess it was in relation to those allegations.

Reactions: 17
Here’s me counting down the days of 6.30am get ups and school runs so we can go to the circus Friday night to kick off our half term week! A week isn’t long enough IMO I cannot imagine thinking it’s a chore and my kids are younger than SB.

Reactions: 28
As a museum frau, be aware that CCTV is always deployed in museums to make sure exhibits and staff are safe... just sayin
That's what surprised me!! That and the fact there is an old man reading a book in a chair around every corner. Maybe that's part of the kink though. I still found it more confusing that people can do it in a lift though, how do you even get your kecks off in time?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.