Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d totally forgotten her poor struggling single mum shtick on the Gloss group. It was all ‘look at this spenny new make up I’ve got!’ ‘Which expensive new dress should I buy?’

That said, she did a beg for new make up brushes ‘for a friend’

Reactions: 66
”You laugh now, you’ll be crying later. I say that to my son a lot“ (Greenbelt speech 2017)
NO WIRE HANGERS!

ETA fuck me now that I’ve posted that, it’s actually a lot more horrifying than I thought Have spoilered Faye with a TW

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
She seems to think social media platforms operate in different dimensions. Bizarre behaviour from a so called genius. I'd have some sympathy for her if she wasn't such a grifting twat.

Reactions: 33
I guess it's possible that Jack was breadcrumbing a mutual crush with RB back in 2017. They certainly met at Bluebird event in November 2016. God, can you imagine the unwashed stench if those 2 were in a room together

I'd laugh and laugh and laugh if the bloke suing Lee Anderson wipes him out financially leaving nothing in the bank for Jack. Seeing as how he has started legal action first I assume he'll get first crack at his assets.

Reactions: 42
And absolutely nobody on Patreon has commented to say they received anything.
---

Framed photo card is available only on the £44 a month tier.
Coming from the past to say I'm pretty sure this squig was referring to a print from bigcartel, not a Patreon reward.

Reactions: 24
Given that the cookery writing is on it's arse and Jack's 2022 devouring of tawdry psych-thrillers, perhaps it should come as no surprise that she has turned her had to fiction?

Reactions: 39
Boon because the nose is now at Micheal Elphick proportions? I am lost, sweet tenderised rump steak.

Reactions: 30
The idea of getting first crack at Lee Anderson's assets has put me right off my crumpets.

Reactions: 37
TW It's that fine rain that soaks you through
A friend of mine was once stood behind a girl in a queue in a Glasgow branch of Tesco, the girl was speaking to someone on her phone and referring to the weather outside "Aye, it's raining, but like in that pure fanny way."

In my limited experience of polyamorous relationships, it seems to be an incredibly easy way for manipulative, abusive narc assholes to hide in plain sight. My ex would stand me up at the last minute to see his other partners or compare me to them to try and make me feel shit about myself. When I inevitably complained, I'd get some gaslight-y "Well, this is what you signed up for" justification. He also hated it if I spent time with other people and would regularly give me the silent treatment for weeks at a time if I'd hung out with someone else I was seeing.

Reactions: 52
Boon because the nose is now at Micheal Elphick proportions? I am lost, sweet tenderised rump steak.
View attachment 1961497
Boon because he was an ex-firefighter who then went on to help people less fortunate than himself, like our heroine.
From the wiki, which is hilarious if you keep JM in mind. She thinks she's Boon:

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she also has a Snazzy cardigan?

Reactions: 52
Back to the occasional series about employing Tattle phrases IRL. Every morning when I chuck on my clothes to take ol fuzz face out for her morning toilette as I lok around for my TRAZZERS I have to exclaim loudly ‘TRAZZERS? ON A BIRD?’ . I have a little cackle every time. Dog just doesn’t get it

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.