Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the publicity of the handover to the adult people running the food banks/need points work? Usually the big food or giant cheque handovers for charity are just some volunteer in a tabard, not service users anyway. So I'm guessing they wouldn't expect to see kids/recipient families as part of the donation? Xx

Honestly this is something I'd never thought of as I thought that children with medical nighttime incontinence would have been able to access support direct from NHS continence service. But also I suppose that involves someone in the family identifying it as a "medical" need which isn't always easy or openly discussed. That and some children may have a shorter term continence issue too so may not get the help when needed. Does this also translate into a need for waterproof mattress type covers and spare fitted sheets? It must I suppose but maybe food bank not best placed to distribute those larger more permanent items. More a baby/family bank type thing perhaps.

You've just reminded me to wash and fold the outgrown clothes from the kids that I sorted out last week. I do donate them but the time between me sorting them and donating them can be a bit delayed(!).

See, this is the thing. Jack isn't there inspiring us to help anyone. Yet massive platform. Works in the "niche". Nothing.
I’m juggling one kid and two parents (mine!) for the rest of the afternoon, so will take this over over to F&D later to respond properly x
(Also SAME about donating the clothes 😉 x)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Newspapers do write about ordinary people. But I’ve never seen them advertise they have recipes by Edna from Lancaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Would you HONESTLY tho? Even the horse spunk bechamel lasagne? The recipe that calls for mushrooms dried on a radiator for 3 days?

The granola bowl with the rice paper dead dog on it?

Please think carefully @Nurseali because this is important dearheart x
Did someone say "horse spunk beschamel"?

5753.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Would you HONESTLY tho? Even the horse spunk bechamel lasagne? The recipe that calls for mushrooms dried on a radiator for 3 days?

The granola bowl with the rice paper dead dog on it?

Please think carefully @Nurseali because this is important dearheart x
Oh 3 day old radiator dried mushrooms has just caused something to happen to my bowels.
Thank you for reminding me never to make promises my body cannot keep 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I wish someone would point out to her that the PayPal she uses is her own account and has been used for every rattle of the tip jar and patreon subs. It's been pointed out by others on here but less so on the hellsite that there is no way she could define which payment was meant for which beg. Ask her publicly, not that she'll give an adequate answer because why? She's spent it on trash and other stuff and she wouldn't admit it as she fears it will dry up. She does nothing of substance any more, why are people still throwing money at her? It's weird
Squigs are on it.
7E40FF9D-3050-4B4B-9C82-3D0648B120D0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
I think this whole exchange is worth reposting in its entirety. Because it’s such a jaw dropping blatant example of her tricksy wording. Spoilered cos long.

so first of all she says her lawyer is free. No win, no fee.

View attachment 1954359
squig 1 points out that actually she crowdfunded for it. Squig 2 asks where’s the cash given she’s shown screenshots of nearly empty accounts. (Copied you know who in green twice so you can see conversation continues)
View attachment 1954361
And what does Jack come back with? That she keeps fundraising money separate.

Money that she solicited in order to pay for a totally frivolous lawsuit, ie crowdfunding, she is now describing as fundraising. She really is a snake.
Incidentally, as I‘m sure most people are aware there is a dedicated crowdfunding platform called Crowjustice.
"It's quite easy to afford a free of charge lawyer" I'm sorry but she's talking crap! As someone working in law, you have to provide all your bank statements for at least 3 months and proof of capital to prove that you would be able to cover the costs yourself. No solicitor is going in there without cost protection or indeed a retainer. So she HAD all the money in her account and used the crowdfunding money as proof of capital.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I am ashamed to say five hours ago I would have eaten it.
To be fair before my deliveroo came I would have eaten most of Jack's back catalogue.
Bit gauche
There’s only one time I’ve looked at a Jack recipe and thought mmm I want to eat that. I was on that stupid Exante diet where you live on shakes and chemical bars. I realised then it was probably time to give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry if this lands mid chaos. But the showing of “empty, not empty” accounts is just her begging by proxy. If people are thick enough to think she is genuinely showing the true picture then they deserve to hand over their wages to her. You can’t protect stupid.
---

There’s only one time I’ve looked at a Jack recipe and thought mmm I want to eat that. I was on that stupid Exante diet where you live on shakes and chemical bars. I realised then it was probably time to give up.
OT!
I did that diet. God, how I would kid myself that my bar was morish and how full I was after a sloppy watery shake. Bring on the cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have seen the Reynolds girls. And the London Boys. Stock Aitken and Waterman were god's to me when I was younger. 😂
The Nostradamus(s) of the late 80s, behold:
AM (awfully Molly)
FM (flying monkeys)
All that jizz jazz (horse spunk sauce)
We’d rather sing along with boulevaaaard Yazz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More rubbish:

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 15.55.53.png

She could easily have taken them to an auctioneers, or offered to arrange delivery herself if she was so concerned about revealing her address.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Mailed letter beginning action for small claims by any chance, Jack? Maybe stop scamming people and give them their refunds so they won't have to pursue those avenues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
How can’t she see that people know her address FROM ALL THE INFORMATION SHE HAS FREELY POSTED ALL BY HERSELF ONLINE ffs??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Mailed letter beginning action for small claims by any chance, Jack? Maybe stop scamming people and give them their refunds so they won't have to pursue those avenues.
That’s exactly what I thought as soon as I read it, it’s the small claims court letter. She’s such a twisty wordy horror.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.