Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody knows who she is when she volunteers at the foodbank BECAUSE SHE COVERS HER TATTOOS AND CALLS HERSELF JACKIE.
call my mother please, tell her that the youngest child is deceased.
oh hai I’m Brackie

Reactions: 36
Nobody knows who she is when she volunteers at the foodbank BECAUSE SHE COVERS HER TATTOOS AND CALLS HERSELF JACKIE.
It's Borbara all over again!

Reactions: 23
She puts on a pair of brightly coloured glasses, some chunky jewellery - takes in a load of tinned fruit and introduces herself as Prune Leith.

Reactions: 56
I am also in favour of a hearty, satisfying, flavoursome, portion (and then seconds!! In bed straight from the pan!) of chaos.
I’m in my third trimester pregnant with twins and am very impatient and uncomfortable.
You are going to name them in honour of us aren’t you? May I suggest Ninnie and Grifter?

Reactions: 46
OMG I HAVE RELIVED THE TRAUMA!!!! Yes this scarred me for fucking life. And don’t get me started on abandoned fridges with the door still on ….
---

I think I remember that one! The main one for me was 'when you're next at the tip playing hide and seek (all over the place in SE London), don't get in a fridge and die'.

And I never have.
Hadn’t even got to this before I made the fridge comment … shared trauma, hashtagbondedfraus

Reactions: 27
'Closer to homelessness'. Oh gosh I do hope the flat purchase hasn't fallen through*

*sarcasm font needed

Reactions: 41
Thinking the giving birth video during the sex education part of school was probs the most traumatising though …

Reactions: 29
She’s literally misused an apostrophe in a tweet in reply. This could be the age of expensive punctuation…

ETA: the other grammar pedants got their first. All hail my people

Reactions: 32

Quite sad how some of the squigs are now trying to offer genuinely useful advice about taking responsibility for one's own wellbeing/maintaining boundaries and the others are like "na *enable enable enable*"

Reactions: 38
Just had a browse through the replies from the usual suspects on the hellsite. (Not mentioning any names )

What is wrong with these people? Did they drink lead paint when they were younger or something.

JM could literally take a shit and post it on twitter and they’d get moist

Reactions: 45
Love this, winged one. Out of interest, when they were housemates which benefits of doing things for others do you think J would have witnessed, in terms of being able to potentially monetise them for personal gain? Juss thinkin.

Reactions: 28
Easy enough for the Express to fix. Just issue a correction saying 'We would like to make it clear that we did not mean to imply that JM is either a celebrity or a chef'

Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.