Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GigglePops

What could account for this constant exhaustion?

Totally unrelated question:

Does anyone know if cocaine makes you tired?
The comedown does, particularly if you have been using it so that you can drink more. You have to stop for that to kick in.

Reactions: 18

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Prune and oat smoothie 🤢 just cut out the middle man and pour it straight down the loo 😕

I have a smoothie every morning for breakfast - skim milk and banana, or strawberry, oats and honey, or occasionally frozen fruit (as a last resort, I don’t like the seeds!). I have never wanted to ever add a prune to the mix. Just, ugh. And she’s saying it helps you go? If you need a five prune smoothie to 💩 you need to see a doctor.

And she put this in a book she charged money for!!! What next, two senokot sprinkled with sugar served on a rinsed hoop (which is what you’d need to do after a prune smoothie) 🤢
Can you deploy the sieve?

• Haha

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
Back in the 90s, my dad kept a huge saucepan filled with lard in the cupboard under the sink. That were his chip pan, he'd change the lard once a year.
The chips were amazing, the hygeine was honking by today's standards I suppose.
But I were a kid so I knew no better.
Same. Except it was beef dripping in our chip pan - also made excellent chips

Wooh

VIP Member
I was so scared of getting on an escalator that I pissed around so much I did actually get my skirt caught in it ⚠

I am still alive though. Boogs 1 Escalator 0
These comments are a horror shoe. All we had to worry about was Argentine Ants. I think they were going to take over Australia. There was a bounty offered, which kept me pretty busy.

Yes, Australia does have a bit of a racism problem. Why do you ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

L3moning

VIP Member
Same. Except it was beef dripping in our chip pan - also made excellent chips
I know my nan always used to go on about eating beef dripping on toast. Which sounds vile, tbh. Not sure if you can even get beef dripping now (not in supermarkets, anyway, I'm guessing if you asked a butcher you could).

• Haha
Reactions: 17