Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely it’s just a promotional circuit generic round of book plugging on the local festival circuit though? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t even be surprised if Rosemary had booked them before she LEFT knowing the book was at last imminent.

Just like Edinburgh last year when Jack was clearly meant to talk about the book due over a year before, now this year she can do the circuit to not talk about a book she refused to promote in a tantrum because Rosemary LEFT and Carole probably slighted her by gently suggesting her book really needed to be handed in one day. More MSG scales epi-pen chat from an increasingly irrelevant twit.

FFS What does this one want? The Stroud or Cambridge local newspaper to follow her incisive lead? Jack’s not going to be cancelled everything everywhere all at once because someone did a blog to say so (to become even more reliant on Patreons and PayPal given that she’s unemployable in any form of actual work). Jack’s on a slow but definitive fade out. Anyone can see that

Blogger clout chasers (shout out @Yel!) aren’t Woodward and Bernstein, Jack isn’t Nixon. FFS what an increasingly nonsensical pair of codependent tits the two of them are at this stage.
It seems a bit rich of her to be calling Jack out for lying and pretending to be something she’s not when before the flounce, she admitted she’d been pretending to be someone else… especially as if it was true and the person was real (big if I appreciate), it was someone with a fairly distinctive first name who had previously donated to Jack, ie someone Jack could 🍉.

Reactions: 16

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with marrying people, even the people that proposed to her dont even want to do that.
OMG I was terrified of the Day of the Triffids!

i was also terrified of one of 'the worm turns' or whatever is was on the Two Ronnies. I remember a corpse falling out of a wardrobe on a train. I was terrified of my wardrobe for YEARS.

the 70s and early 80s were disturbing times for kids 🥴

we were either shitting ourselves or bored senseless by Val Doonican.

ETA: I just remembered Sapphire and Steel. I might be misremembering but wasn't there an episode where a baby grew to adult size v b quickly. 👀 I can only assume all that weird shit was some hangover from all the drugs the creatives took in the 60s.
I remember Steel having a fight with an invisible swan.. Although I hope I am misremebering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got to say it worked! I was shit scared of railways as a kid and convinced I was going to get horribly killed if I stepped near a railway line. I even hate it now when you stand on a platform and a fast train goes past as I think it’ll pull me under the train.

Perhaps she’s going to be replacing Bernard Cribbins on CBeebies.

View attachment 1949505
Tune in every week for a tale about the poverty! All true of course.
I really miss Salty Dog 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

diva.wps

There is no margarine on sale in the UK, and there hasn't been for many years
Oh what? How come Jack doesn’t know this?

(When I was a student I tried to make butter icing with margarine - had no idea it was different having been raised on butter - oh my days. Don’t do that. It doesn’t work. )
---

Waitrose doesn’t know this either. Is that why Jack doesn’t?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14