Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies but as an ED Frau I’m oddly triggered by that Gloss post where she says she’s lost 6lb

Sorry, I quoted that post without putting a spoiler on it because it just didn’t occur to me to do so. If I ever post about her ED/ alleged ED again I’ll put a spoiler on it ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apologies but as an ED Frau I’m oddly triggered by that Gloss post where she says she’s lost 6lb

Sorry, I quoted that post without putting a spoiler on it because it just didn’t occur to me to do so. If I ever post about her ED/ alleged ED again I’ll put a spoiler on it.
Babe, same. It's giving 2010 tumblr.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I, too, have just been to Sainsbury's 🍉 I swear that the 3x GK I saw on display were the same three I saw last week 🤔

ION, cucumbers are up from 69p (teehee) to 75p!! That is a 344% increase!! 😮 No wonder we have not heard from Jack 😔
Oh dear god. Just woke me Mr Camo up from his snooze on the sofa to ask if he got my text about the cucumbers and he literally said “I wish I had last year’s data to do a comparison” 🤭 So near yet so far, dear heart 🫣 I can’t tell him about the #VBI mithering on here as he’s somewhat of a head online too (we are two peas) and I’m deep into a ‘lol I just got 200 likes on a message board that I’m not going to tell you about’ trollfest at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Talking of fake tan, can we please mither about this? I'd usually be reluctant to accuse someone with Greek heritage of blackfishing (I'd assume it was their natural colour after being in the sun) but literally the only time I've ever seen her look this dark is at the same time that she's sporting an appropriated hairstyle 🤢

Also: sort your bleeping eyebrows out.
View attachment 1917134
A little while back, I showed medium boy some of the Jack as Cakes montage. He scrolled and then asked why there was a random black woman in the Jack pictures.
So there you go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
There are enough parking spaces for all the flats / houses where I live, but not that many of us have cars, me included, so they're always empty.

---

I did record some songs off the radio, although not from the chart show. I'm 2 years older than Jack.
Rent them out!
Would it be allowed to have a t-shirt for future frau recognition, just in (court) case, and raise money for a charity flogging them to us all? (And for Slopfest, obvs!)

And if not permitted, can we pretend anyway, and come up with some designs during The Flounce?! I want one with a fish on!!!!! Oh oh oh, or a cake! ^

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s bleeping awful most of the time. The chores lists, the laughing about not remembering his birthday. She seems to delight in making him miserable.

This one is particularly disgusting - especially as she was a vegan for about 5 minutes.

from this deleted post: https://archive.ph/2018.05.04-10204...tstrap.com/2018/05/02/the-only-way-is-ethics/ I mean the whole post is full of bigging up fibs so that’s probably not true either but she did actually make those chore things so who knows.
That blog post, eyeballs will be locked looking back into my skull if I roll them any harder. So even back then she was writing fanciful depictions of almost medieval tortures that her detractors were threatening her with. Terrifying and unseen by all eyes but hers. See also her recent recycling of the grotesque tree and genital alleged threat. Why do they always sound like something a monk recorded in his chronicle about what happened when marauding bandits sacked the village? Coming soon- jack was ordered to abjure the realm for coarse language on the kings highway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
A little while back, I showed medium boy some of the Jack as Cakes montage. He scrolled and then asked why there was a random black woman in the Jack pictures.
So there you go.
Took me far too long to figure out medium boy was like small boy rather than burger boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I forgot I was in a meeting this week about (actual) autistic teen and we were talking about GCSEs, which led to a discussion about the half RE GCSE. I’ve started believing everything is a secret message now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does all her food look so alive?
Tenderstem, I believe you mean undead.
15 GCSES?
Everyone thought that. All at A*. Top of the grammar school class.

Dramatic Pause.

WARNED.

Catching up. What a ride. A bit wincy as I rate fish. (Anyone see Nisha Katona cook butter paneer on Saturday Kitchen this morning? Amazing. I learned loads. Jackie could never. The oil was hot for a start.)

• Haha
She needed a space for the car she bought before she could even drive, because Jack.

---

You have THRUST me into PENURY!

Is penury a word? I think it’s a word. I don’t know. It keeps looking at me.
Thread title nomination please 😁😁😁😁🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you even fit 15 GCSEs into a timetable without some of them being BTECs? Do grammar schools have really long days? I did 11.5 and one of them had to be a twilight.

Reactions: 28
Do you think talking about the recipes will help?
View attachment 1917471
I know we've mithered over this many times and be careful what you 'wish' for, etc but why the merry duck has she not promoted any of the recipes?

Not one tv/radio appearance. I know not everyone does them but given the cost of living crisis and the book title, you'd think it was a no brainer, but here we are.

Reactions: 32
Just wondering if anyone bothered to check if there was already a book with the same name? Amazon product
How dare you. That book is called THE Thrifty Kitchen. Jack's book is called something totally different, Thrifty Kitchen.

Can't you see, it is completely different. Stop making false allegations or Jack will sue you.

WARNED

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.