Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not. I've WhatsApped my friend who's an a+e nurse and he said this is what they tend to give out. So our Jack's told a pork pie, I cannot believe it.
View attachment 1914287
Why would you even go to see a doctor for insect bites? Assuming her actual eyeball wasn’t affected in any way it’s just a mild allergic reaction to the bites. Surely all the doctor will do is prescribe antihistamines which are probably cheaper OTC anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone see this. Trolley.co.uk has been saved.... by moneysavingexpert.com.
Screenshot_20230127-153548.jpg

Also they're refunding the donations raised to save it. You hear that Jack? REFUND.
Screenshot_20230127-153609.jpg

With a statement by Martin mate about what a good resource it is. 🤣🤣

With that man getting a series for £1 meals and trolley monitoring prices Jack's niche is what now?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
View attachment 1914757

Also they're refunding the donations raised to save it. You hear that Jack? REFUND.
View attachment 1914767

With that man getting a series for £1 meals and trolley monitoring prices Jack's niche is what now?
It's the end days of her career now surely? As surely as a shopping trolley careering off a Kerb

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just remembered those times when people on the Antiques Roadshow would rock up with ‘Beatles autographs’, only to be told that people at the record company used to sign the names and mail them out. Really makes you think.
Previous job (watermelon) was at a UK-based record label - you have heard of their biggest artists - and can confirm we did that regularly when boxes of 12 inches (steady on) would arrive. Got really good at mimicking the four squiggles from one particular band on a boring Tuesday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1914757

View attachment 1914767

This would give Jack the opportunity to graciously acknowledge what her mate Martin had done and bow out. However I see that he is only sponsoring it till June this year. Maybe he has done it in order to give Jack time to finish? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Quite the 'here's what you could have won' for Jamie to get a show like that. Her life's work, boo hoo. I think she'll come back all chipper in life couldn't be better mode complete with florid fantasies of her hologram mates who've been lifting her up -(why does she always make them sound like washing line props) then she'll flip her lid when someone plops that man's success in front of her. He was gracious enough to give her a shout out recently, but she's only ever bitter or silent about others achievements. Anything that isn't her is blind spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why would you even go to see a doctor for insect bites? Assuming her actual eyeball wasn’t affected in any way it’s just a mild allergic reaction to the bites. Surely all the doctor will do is prescribe antihistamines which are probably cheaper OTC anyway.
I think if I'd been bitten on the eyelid and it was swelling badly, I'd go to the doctor to get it checked to be sure I hadn't done any damage to the eye, especially as you can't use steroid cream (my usual go-to for a bad allergic reaction to a bite) on your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think if I'd been bitten on the eyelid and it was swelling badly, I'd go to the doctor to get it checked to be sure I hadn't done any damage to the eye, especially as you can't use steroid cream (my usual go-to for a bad allergic reaction to a bite) on your face.
Definitely. I have quite strong reactions to insect bites and in more than one occasion ended up with a puffy eye. I tend to get it checked at the pharmacy or on one occasion was directed to the opticians as the bitey bastard bit my actual eye. Never had an eyepatch though. Just pop on whichever pair of sunglasses I can find...last time it was a bright pink Arnold Clarke's promotional pair from a goody bag we got with our new car. #sostylish
# notapiratelikejack

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just remembered that in the white bralette pic, Jack was soliciting opinions on “dressing for a BBQ”. I’ve given her a nice sleeveless jumper because it’s January (and because I’m sick of seeing her mediocre tits).

EVEN BETTER, I remembered from when @Django posted this back in the autumn, it contains ABSOLUTE SHADE where the mods turned off her ability to comment because she wouldn’t shut the duck up from dominating the entire place 😂

View attachment 1914632
❤@Django for the screenie. Black tank top by Val (RIP) NOT RIP.
I bleeping LOVE that Mod post 😂😂😂😂. So funny. You just know she was wanging on in the comments pushing her post up to the top of the page 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I bleeping LOVE that Mod post 😂😂😂😂. So funny. You just know she was wanging on in the comments pushing her post up to the top of the page 😂😂😂😂
If you go into Gloss and order her posts by date, you can see her popularity waning as time goes by. It starts off with hundreds of likes in the early days, mods preening and being their best Miranda selves in the comments to barely 40 likes and hardly any comments by 2019.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.