Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry to interrupt the fishies (which i wanna get back to anyway) just saw this on the hellsite. it seems the original convo goes back to the urban decay incident and i think i must've missed this 1st time round

View attachment 1912981

and i just want to reassure everyone that that would not happen! i may only be an ophthalmology admin frau, but I've read up on stuff over the years. your globe (eyeball) is held in place with loads of little muscles, not to mention your optic nerve. they don't just disappear into your skull willy nilly. fucken idiots
And isn’t…y’know…an eye SOCKET a thing that helps with that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just glad the thread is now obsessed with fish and not smells. I’m not sure why this is more acceptable to me but go well!

I think the twitter block for 7 days is probably a good guess- does anyone know if you can still like thing but not comment or does it block every function?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No, Jack hasn't been locked out as she's been blocking, following and unfollowing people since that toe-curlingly embarrassing suicide baiting attention-seeking Tweet.

ETA you can see her activity here:

Jackie's 11th anniversary on Twitter is coming up in March. Will she celebrate by posting some lies, snapping back when she's called out, and then doing a special birthday flounce?
1674772375944.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love it when I catch up with Tattle and everyone’s in a middle of a game. It’s like being in an episode of Cabin Pressure trying to work out what game Douglas and Martin are playing. <niche joke>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Jack writing her Guardian column about selling her lightbulbs.

View attachment 1913028
Why did you post this before post 500, please? I would like to reuse the text "adapted to the crushing pressure and oppressive darkness" in the image for something. You know, something we'd normally put in bold. That I'm not allowed to say yet.

Must be in your element talking about other sea dwellers there captain crab.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was at my drama class this evening (🍉) and the teacher was giving us some scene instructions.

I was caught unawares when he said “there‘s no need to make it a DRAMATIC PAUSE“, and I did an unfortunately loud sort of backwards snort hoot of laughter out of my nose 😂 No one was convinced by my turning into a cough (more acting lessons clearly required).

IS HE A FRAU?
One of us. One of us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Dear Ninnies,
I don't have a fish but I do have a zebra!
Screenshot_20221028-220835_Instagram.jpg

What ever the kids did, they didn't deserve this...🦓
Go well pals ✌

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
I love it when I catch up with Tattle and everyone’s in a middle of a game. It’s like being in an episode of Cabin Pressure trying to work out what game Douglas and Martin are playing. <niche joke>
How BRILLIANT would a Jack based episode be?! Martin could accidentally sign up to her Patreon while Arthur starts cooking all her recipes and Douglas and Carolyn would be wily and clever and save the day.
I'd love to hear her get told "Get off my jet, still!".

Fizz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dory
+
Jack Monroe
=
JackaDory fish
A fish that tells lots of tales but can't remember them for very long.

Screenshot_20230126-225139-01.jpeg

Lol. I asked an ai art generator to mix Jack.Monroe and Dory the fish. Got the above one and the below one:

Screenshot_20230126-225457-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Cheese and a spoonful of beans OMFG I want one now.
But they do make a mess and the cleaning up makes them almost not worth it.
I have a cuisinart one that's designed so the filling can't leak our of the plates, and the plates can go in the dishwasher. Much better. The breville one we had got so disgusting I was ashamed to use it, but it was one of the last things my mum bought our young son (he loved a toasted sandwich) before she died so to throw it away seemed wrong, then I thought she wouldn't mind.

To go back to smelling pets, an acquaintance asked me round for a brew, she seemed a nice person and was sort of becoming a friend so I went, her house stunk so badly of dog I thought I would be sick, to which she seemed oblivious, then the dog was brought in to meet me (even worse), and I was encouraged to pat it, it's the only time I've been grateful for my dog allergy so I politely refused and then said I needed to leave as I hadn't had my antihistamines and to come to mine next time. I could even smell it on me in the car.
(I'm not a ninny, and I've got a strong stomach, I've had to deal with bits of body parts that were shall we say decomposed but fraus I met my match with that dog).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.