Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ROFLing at the comment below about "I'm going to switch off comments now to give other posts a chance". A classic passive-aggressive STFU if ever there was one.

Reactions: 58
She probably had the runs after eating one of her filthy nail slop creations, tender one.

Also I love the idea of Slopfest™️. I desperately want to hear Onion Police LIVE

Reactions: 37
She was proper traumatized by that Katie Hopkins trial, wasn’t she? Waffling this shite right in between the hearing and the opinion. Also, how can she look like that in those gloss pics when she looked like THIS IRL. Make-up is truly AMAZING!

Reactions: 59
Proper and at this. I'll be there! I love a good cross country yomp!

Reactions: 24
I think the moving theory is correct and suspect that Farrow & Ball paints are being deployed while we mither about fish and makeup. I just popped over to have a look at Mrs Gloss, as it’s been mentioned a few times. But then I suddenly remembered Matt Gloss. Poor chap. He’s probably on his knees painting the third coat of Slopster Teal onto the skirting boards in the new living room second bedroom, and wondering what kind of exchange of services he’s let himself in for. From Mrs Gloss to Matt Gloss…

Reactions: 45
Just in case there is an intervention, and it is successful, and she leaves Twitter etc, (so highly unlikely, you can stop reading now!!!) can the canal arrange a date we all reconvene eg the 344th day of each year.. Or something?!
We will meet every year on the anniversary of the VBI (coming from the past so apologies if someone else already suggested)

Reactions: 32
She looks like the sad-face teenage boy in a “THEY SENT MY BOY HOME FROM SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HIS HAIRCUT” local news story.

Reactions: 79
This is true. And depressing. But she doesn't just want money for nothing, she wants adulation and esteem and that's over. The dissenting voices are too numerous and too loud.

Reactions: 37
This…just when you think you’ve seen the worst picture of her that exists, you show us this.

Reactions: 27
That was major and , dear heart. The image of a defiant Yoda brandishing a leek is one I will cherish forever.

Reactions: 16
re the eye patch. Just before the pandemic I had a non cancerous lump removed from my eyelid. I wasn’t given a patch and I’d had surgery! It was cauterised and left to heal in the air. Eye injuries are given a white bandage with a cotton wool pad. Eye conditions like lazy eye are treated with a stick on patch (they even do funky patterned ones for kids).

NEVER have I ever seen an eye patch like Jack’s, with a metal rivet no less. They’re just not hygienic. You can buy them on Amazon though. Makes you think.

The less she tweets the more historical lies we uncover

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.