Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts reek of "I love me, who do you love" what an utter ASW and then thankfully for all of us she took that need for attention and ran with it all the way to Patreon

Reactions: 33
Excuse my ignorance if I’m wrong. No bad vibes intended, but Jack identifies as transgender here. Wasn’t she non-binary, or is that my mistake? I’ll delete if I’m mistaken.
View attachment 1915063
Honestly I’m not even sure she knows the difference. She doesn’t know what lesbian means, after all. All identifiers are interchangeable.

Reactions: 32
So now I'm at the thought of of Georgia toffolo and her gang chasing after Jack with a bollock sausage strapped to her back. Running across the local golf course. Grifter Hunting!

*disclaimer (may be a fever dream induced by too many Beechams, sniff!)

Reactions: 29
People consider non-binary to be transgender

Reactions: 12
I would start at thread one and softly, gently relive every glorious moment

Reactions: 25
(Chin wobbles) We must reconvene... I'd miss this (gestures at landscape of lookalike fish, sardonic one-liners and heartfelt sentiments) far too much.

Reactions: 29
Wow. I mean, I know we all laugh, but, it really IS all just about the attention isn't it? Doesn't matter where it comes from or how it comes. It's all just about the dollar and drama and stroking that massive narcissistic ego.

Fucking Pharma Chameleon.

Reactions: 65
Could be a severe total mental breakdown than residential/out patient at the Priory? Rattle rattle I had to pay for therapy coz NHS is shite

Reactions: 28
She would have been a great Reader’s Wife if Harold had not LEFT

Reactions: 24
eeek just saw that and thought was she attempting to re-create that photo with her, that’s not my Fanny one

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.