Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ja, hi, yaaaah, I don't understand all the angry faces to my comment. Are you all angry at Jack on the fence?

Or me? I just wanted likes and cash donations. I once had a girlfriend who had arthritis, STOP BEING SO MEAN TO ME

---

What a cunt with those two articles. It's still my most hated thing about her. Revelling in those stories, lying and lying and lying for attention. I hate her for this alone.

Reactions: 47
Goodie another Greenbelt thing to listen to

She starts off by saying 'it's incredulous to me'; such education, much eloquence. Oh look, again, a complete me-me-me fest.

Two dining tables' (I got them from scrap yards honest!) worth of files on Grenfell. Sure, Jan.

Has anyone noticed that she likes to give too many examples? Like when she's listing things she covered on the local paper, 'dog poo, potholes, parking tickets, council meetings, [the machete thing OMG you GHOUL!]. I over-list stuff like that when I lie embellish my achievements in job interviews

Reactions: 47
Even if her story wasn't complete and utter wham - lol, I know, bear with me- I still wouldn't be able to stand her and I still wouldn't buy anything she's selling. Her cooking is uninspiring, many of the recipes are demonstrably untested and technical fails and she's an abrasive irritating unpleasant know-all who swings between self pity and wild hyperbole in her writing and communicating. Not someone I'd have in my home on the telly or bookshelf.

Reactions: 46
Omg just listened to that bit
She patronises DM journo Peter Oborne, telling him how brave he was to turn up knowing she'd be there - 'a gobby twat'. Asking the audience to be respectful to him (around 40 min mark). He basically tells her to fuck off

And puerile I know - but every time she goes to speak her microphone goes HONK!

Reactions: 57

Yep I agree.
Jack's life story is retold and retold in every book and often at the start of every recipe..
She uses words she doesn't really know to sound more intelligent than she really is.

Sum her life up in a few words.
Verbose, untrue, dumb, crafty, talentless.

Reactions: 38
Every interview of Jack’s debunks something from a previous interview
If you’ve never seen this one, it’s Peak Jack. It’s also A LOT. WARNED. Linky link to the CHAOS here.
These pics sun it up pretty well. Also, crying. Also, seemingly/possibly a break

Link and SS from dear @Marmalade Atkins

(it’s like ten thousand contradictions when all you need is a straight backstory)

Reactions: 71
Curiously wrinkle-free forehead there too...

Reactions: 23
Eta lol there’s a bit of beef. She goes on a mad rant about how she has loads of dirt on journalists
I’m imagining this from 2019 will have been at least some of the “dirt” she will have been claiming at Greenbelt. TW: sexual assault

It’s from the Guardian article in Dec 2019, but the Mail also ran with it and quoted her.

I have transcription software so I could transcribe the Greenbelt talks and add to the media? Will save us having to listen to the honk.

I transcribed edinburgh which is on my laptop somewhere (a doc calls Jack’s lies iirc)
Please do dear heart, I just don't have the headspace for a honking today.

Reactions: 35
Her sister would have been in primary school

Reactions: 40
The Greenbelt interview. The other three people on the panel (including compere) - from that appearance I could not tell you one single thing about their private lives. Not one.
But Jack is so unprofessional, and has so little else to talk about, she rambles on about herself and family constantly. And then moans about press intrusion (she wishes ).

2nd Feb sounds fair, she'll have her subs in by then.
She's still not actually absent though, "following" count has gone back up to 13.7

Reactions: 26
It's hilarious that she refers to herself as a journalist while sat next to Oborne because she worked for a local paper briefly before she burned that particular bridge. Yeah, I delivered papers in my teens, I'm not Rebekah Brooks love. Fool. She makes a right arse of herself in that talk.

Reactions: 54

Reactions: 53
“Overly verbose to hide a limited knowledge of food” for thread title!
post number 499, 1 post too early - sorry! I don't make the rules.

Anyway, how about “Overly verbose to hide a limited knowledge of food” for thread title!

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
I thought the immaculate conception happened when she gave her boss (friend) a gratitude shag after he saved her from her stalker?

Reactions: 30
I’m in a work meeting and I just said Toot toot. No one noticed . I think
The other day, I was sitting on the sofa with the dog lying next to me, behaving perfectly, and out of nowhere I just turned to him and said WARNED!. Felt very bad after. Fortunately he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.