Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blackwell's have restricted replies to their GK tweet. Only (recent) tweet on their timeline that they've done it on.

Reactions: 52
Had a couple of days away so no idea what she is up to at the mo. Just wanted to say to all frauen that "spaff" is possibly my fave word of all time. As you were.

Reactions: 30
All that and she's a closet Nazi according to Big D. Quite the family indeed!

Reactions: 35

Spudly & Big Guns has *ended* me. Silent laughing so much the bed is shaking. MrGroovy is asking what’s wrong.

Reactions: 44
Holy shit. Who the actual fuck thought publishing her would be a bright idea? If we aren't already deep into Idiocracy, we must be tantalisingly close.

---

I may never breathe again. Goodbye my friends. Send pallbearios.

---

Reactions: 40
To be fair, is it stealing? This is an open website and we must assume anything we say or share is public. We don’t do it for money or clout, but we have no control over others using receipts and information to do so.

The positive thing is that Molly -regardless of what you think of her - has spread the knowledge that Jack is a liar and a charlatan. Does the end justify the means? In this case I like to think so.
(Disclaimer I think ‘Molly’’s behaviour has been a bit weird since she got a bit of a name for herself but I overlook it for the greater good of exposing Jack as a liar and a fraud).

Reactions: 127

why am i hearing this in actual serafina's voice?

Reactions: 33
Holy shit. Who the actual fuck thought publishing her would be a bright idea? If we aren't already deep into Idiocracy, we must be tantalisingly close.

---

I may never breathe again. Goodbye my friends. Send pallbearios.

---
On it babe x

Reactions: 22
YES! I have to fight the urge to call my pals Tenderstems as I wish them to Go Well. One day I’ll crack like Jack fighting the urge to sing to a captive crowd.

now fuck off.

Reactions: 49
It is a tricky one. I think, although tattle clearly has amazing receipt keepers (and artists, song writers, meme queens, and poets) it's still just viewed as a bitchy gossip site. Jack only really started getting widespread scrutiny after AM, because, whilst she was clearly lifting a lot from here, she wasn't seen as being from here iyswim?

Reactions: 78
To be fair, is it stealing? This is an open website and we must assume anything we say or share is public. We don’t do it for money or clout, but we have no control over others using receipts and information to do so.
People steal from here and it pops up on Twitter.
But posts from twitter pop up on here, we squig them out, but we're still taking their posts. Nothings private on the internet.

"Molly" just took it and posted it in one place. I dont think she planned the blow up viral post she got, not the blog etc, she just tried to cash in a bit. I think whatever illness she had just made it a bit too time consuming for them to carry on.

It doesn't amount to a mountain of piss though. Best to stay out of it all and watch.

Reactions: 62
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

Reactions: 62
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

Everything she does or says is just so off-putting.

Reactions: 40

I’ve never actually watched this before. Blimey. She’s just awful. And now we’re seeing more and more about how unprofessional and unreliable she’s been for years, I am left astounded that anyone has been giving her any paid gigs whatsoever. There’s no justice in this world, is there?

Reactions: 53

She’s so bloody unprofessional. Talking about her last book because Grifty Kitchen was late and she didn’t even refresh her knowledge of the shite she’d written?

I know I am a Nigella Fanboy, sorry canal, but I guarantee you she could speak unprompted about a recipe from How To Eat, Domestic Goddess, or Kitchen as easily as she could about her latest book.

It’s laughable that Jack’s considered any kind of authority on food or cooking at all. There isn’t even a surface to scratch.

Reactions: 70
It's taken a few weeks but I've finally read the wiki and I still have no idea who this person is, except they are very beggy. I see this name trending constantly so it caught my attention! I'll keep lurking and try to catch up

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.