Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at the Greenbelt organizers thinking Jack was hard to get hold of because she was busy fighting Katie Hopkins in court. Little did they realize that she's disorganized and thoughtless *all the time*.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
S/S pinched from @Goldman thanks.

Screenshot_20230124-181102_Adblock Browser.jpg

This explains why she's changed height from a tiny 5'1 to a huge 5'3. Matt with the forearms did it.

Screenshot_20230124-181328_Adblock Browser.jpg

You were right about that Jack. For once in your life you were right.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I keep looking at this Greenbelt thing and there's just so much. Jack is a prophet and says 'peace, pray peace for me'. Whut?
(Sorry if this has already been covered)
The first bit about what a nightmare she was to plan for/with though 🙄🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My last Greenbelt mither, I promise.

JM: 'I was going to sing a song but I've bottled it. I don't know why I mentioned that!'
Audience: 'Aww'
JM: 'Oh OK then if you insist'

You absolute charlatan Jack, you played them like a fiddle.

But oh, the torture of that song! 'I should have started in a different key'. Hahahahaha my cringe created its own field of gravity.
I wonder if she's even seen this:
Bless her little cotton socks. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It looks like John Merrick, god rest that poor man’s soul.
for melon reasons, we talk a lot about this gent at home atm. His name was Joseph, not John, the saviour figure Frederick Treves couldn’t even be arsed to get his name right. Just wanted to mention that for him 💚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Christ the whole article makes me want to hurl.
All these excuses made for what looks to me like someone, who is an arse, not responding because she might have better things to do, ignoring requests and then putting on a big show on the day with everyone clapping and declaring her the bestest person ever! Entitled and spoilt. Gross.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Here it is. In the comments for this article. She wades into them A LOT.

View attachment 1906926
View attachment 1907164
Except for here
View attachment 1907126
And here
View attachment 1907127
and here View attachment 1907129
And here…
View attachment 1907170View attachment 1907171
and… you get the picture…
BUT YOU HAD A FAMILY JACK!!! I do not believe for one single second that your parents never visited their Grandchild in your freezing, bare, flat. I do not believe for one second that you didn't spend your Christmases with your parents. I do not believe for one second that you managed to hide yourself and your child away during the festive period without somebody noticing the lack of tree, gifts and food. I do not believe you, Jack. Why on earth no journalist has never interviewed her parents is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
As if by magic the current Mr Django is watching TV and the glorious Kathy Burke is on!
20230124_193549.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
FFS

One of the questioners, with a voice on the verge of cracking, explained how she suffered with chronic agoraphobia and that this was the first time she’d ventured into the Glade Big Top as she couldn’t cope with its size and the numbers of people in it. But she wanted to come and thank Jack for writing so openly and honestly about transitioning and how this vulnerability and candour had been such a help to her. “Ever since I read your stuff, Jack, on your transition journey, I’ve wanted to hug you,” said the faltering voice. With that, Jack was leaping down from the Glade stage and galloping along the pit barrier. Clambering up onto the steel divide, Jack reached over and the two embraced for minutes while the tent erupted in tears and applause.
I wonder if Jack’s been sharing her sideboards with Peter who wrote this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well I tell you Fraus that’s the last time I hang out at Waitrose holding a water melon waiting for Jennynumnums ….

• Haha
Reactions: 62
In the meantime, the squigs on the haunted bird app are ruminating over restoring/painting old furniture tagging our Jacksy into the conversation. I'm wondering if she will emerge from her flounce with her take on looking after tired old furniture thieved rescued from skips.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely. I can speak from my own experience though and being someone who (at the time) was a very similar body shape/size to Jack, I can confirm (TW) that fewer paracetamol than that results in many hours of IV Parvolex. And that’s without the additional sleeping tablets, heart meds and vodka she allegedly consumed.
There's a time limit on being able to administer parvolex as well.
This is why sales of paracetamol are limited, as annoying and inconvenient as this can be it's probably saved many lives .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think its time now to confess this and I'm totally ashamed to admit this to you all, but I have never listened to Jack singing. 😳

I can't do it, I just can't. Every time I go to click on it I get a real visceral reaction akin to someone asking me to shove my face in a pile of shite. (Or a Jack slop recipe). I'm sorry canal, I feel like I'm letting you all down 😥

My eternal gratitude goes to every one of you who have taken one for the team and I appreciate your amazingly forensic description of the horror. 😨
Same, tenderstem. I cannot, even before it was Tom Waits, then it was cannot, will not, (Gary Wilmot). Which reminds me: it’s the same with her ‘poetry’, my eyes skitter around the page in disbelief and will not be reined in to focus. Big nope. Her atrocities to the arts need to stay in the abstract for reasons of sanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This last week of my life has been pure hell.... despite everything i have not yet called anyone a prick, until i come here and then i want to call her it all day long.

She is unbelievably selfish she doesnt know how bloody lucky she has it. She has her health despite her antics, she has a decent home, she has family and she has a wonderful kid. Yet she is always moaning about more and using sadfishining and trigger shots for attention. I would give anything for this past week to disappear. i dont want any of it attention, sadfishing, sympathy, yet she bleeping craves it. She totally is a sick witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
Been to Morrisons. There are now 2 copies on display (3 last week). Still covered them up. Anyway it’s clear once they’re gone they won’t be replaced anyway.

I hope she doesn’t write a biography as everyone on here will have to give up their jobs/children/partners to take apart the lies on every single page.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.