Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bowl of slop with the Raleigh Grifter gliding through ‘E.T. Style‘ will never not make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I love it when Jack takes a break (to think up dreadful magazine front page stories). The canal pick up a random element of the back story and rip it to shreds. These festival talks are pure canal gold. I was only here in real time for the Kit de Waal shocked face one, but give her an open mic and she just runs her mouth off. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can't move for stray pots of cream here.
I am not Jack as I have three squeezy pouches of soured cream lying about as Hello fresh keep sending them as garnish or something and nobody in this house likes soured cream. I keep them in the fridge in case someone changes their mind and wants to eat the whole pouch like some strange yoghurt (will never happen) and when they go out of date I chuck them in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
A coherent single mum? Implying that other single mums, what, can't string a sentence together?
Greenbelt Festival: we are a diverse yet connected community and want to build a better world by being inclusive of all.

Also Greenbelt Festival: single mums babble a lot of nonsense, so thank the secular spirits that we found one we can put on the program.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I can't believe she read "dramatic pause" out loud, the fanny. Can totally picture her surveying the audience during her pause, feeling like some masterful orator 😂.

Can I put Dramatic Pause in for an early thread nom pls? 😂
Highly appropriate as we are in the midst of a "dramatic twitter pause" from the smol pixie

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine being as Baptist and community minded as Big Dave and Ev though, and your bio kid telling the world that they and their child were cold and hungry round the corner.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Same, tenderstem. I cannot, even before it was Tom Waits, then it was cannot, will not, (Gary Wilmot). Which reminds me: it’s the same with her ‘poetry’, my eyes skitter around the page in disbelief and will not be reined in to focus. Big nope. Her atrocities to the arts need to stay in the abstract for reasons of sanity.
I share your feelings about her poetry performance. I can't watch past the first 10 seconds for fear I may cringe myself out my bumhole, but I assumed it's very earnest and taking herself very seriously like this one I saw in a TV show and shared a while ago. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Basically she’s an amateur haircutting, housework and fruit aficionado from whom Jack gets stuff. Oh and in 2020 Jack was trying to poison her with “heirloom vinegar” in revenge for enabling her teen alcohol abuse. View attachment 1907257View attachment 1907258View attachment 1907267
I circled this date cos here she is a mere FIVE DAYS before Hunger Hurts waxing lyrical (in a much longer thread) about the bounty of the earth and her family. View attachment 1907294View attachment 1907260View attachment 1907263View attachment 1907334
A girl called Jack
View attachment 1907331View attachment 1907273View attachment 1907274
Oh and there’s this of course…
The time she was played by June Whitfield in a BBC thing.
Which was more than enough for Jack to centre herself in JW’s death.
View attachment 1907328
Apple trees are grafted you wazzock taking a clipping cutting won’t work 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As she’s quiet and no doubt Farrow and Balling it up some brand new walls, I thought you might enjoy a rainbow smorgasbord trip down memory lane from everyone’s favourite understudy narrator.

I bring you, Jack and the Amazing Technicolor Slopbowls
Terrible all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.