Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't forget the Counting Crows cover image tat, where the original has two fish in a glass bowl but somehow the tat ended up having only one fish :p
I suspect that may be Ol Leggy’s fault.
6C5AC052-1F17-4C1E-97EF-750122AC86D9.jpeg
489CAAA7-9239-415A-AAA5-1B5E8B8885BB.jpeg

Who says romance is dead. (Or that Leggy hasn’t read fellow St. Paul’s Girl’s alum Shirley Conran’s BRILLIANT book Lace)
Oof Jack! Thats’s got to sting a bit… Your Sainted Tory Daddy and your Tory ex-lover both.
798FA39E-4AE9-4017-A5EF-98A06F55DE43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Always trying to seek her dad's approval isn't she? Never mentions her mum in the same way.
Who in the name of suffering duck would pay to hear a live reading of a novel, by celebrities with not even any tenuous kind of link to its author (apart from the son and grandson)? Furthermore, who on earth figured a woman that can barely even give a cooking demonstration without looking like she'd rather be having root canal work would be up to the job?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ken Loach's acclaimed British drama "Jack" focuses on Jack Monroe, a tormented working-class girl who is subjected to abuse both at school and on the tough streets of Thorpe Bay. When her parents take her out of school and force her to take a job at evil Mr Bigham's factory, Jack's already bleak existence takes a turn for the worse until she finds an enormous dog in a puddle and names him Content. While Jack forms a close bond with the dog, her hardscrabble life and harsh environment prove to be a challenge to Jack and her dog.
Baby, I'm from Thorpppe Bay
Retirement village where dreams are cut off
There's lots that you SHAN'T do
Now you're in Thorpppe Bay
These streets will make you feel 72
Solar lights will surround you
Hear it for Tennis Courts, Bowls Courts, ill fitting shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hehe. A few years ago a very nice lady got chatting to me at the checkout in Asda. When I queued up behind her she said 'Ohhhhh hello! How are you?' Like we knew each other. I did know her from somewhere so we started chatting. It soon became apparent that we didn't really know each other at all. She was one of the triage nurses at our local walk in centre and I spent so much time there with my son we recognised each other 😂. Unfortunately there was no soft, gentle friendship, holding space for each other ☹. We just kind of awkwardly laughed and moved on with our days.
I did this to Nicola Sturgeon by mistake a few years ago. I was walking out of work as she was walking in, recognised her face and said hello. She then pretended she knew me presumably out of politeness and I tried not to burst out laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Jack... She's really, really painfully silly.
Silly but lacking in humor or joy. Just painfully, grindingly silly.

The last few times I've logged in, I've thought "Dear god, what else could she be doing? Hasn't she snorted/spent/insulted/grifted everything?" And then I see her latest threats, mean comments, heartless encouragement of pile-ons, disgusting weaponization of illness, pain, sexuality, "abuse", and addiction and get angry. So I move away with the deep hope that reading about Jack will never be as frustrating, hurtful, and heart-breaking as BEING Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Speaking of Jack-films, didn't Jack try to claim that a movie about a fellow who was down on his luck was based on one of her op-eds? I Am Daniel something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is this Jack caught in YET ANOTHER horrific lie? That is, weaponizing awful tit for a clapback: early version.
F8EA678E-5D05-4F19-82C9-8D043630AF28.jpeg

Claims in Aug 2013 that at the height of the pov she slit her wrists.
8FA11195-C062-4661-8C26-2452435152CF.jpeg

0BDB254F-D8CE-4F68-AB0A-5E188BA52E38.jpeg
Not only that though, AND claims she “still has the scars on her wrists” in Aug 2013.
E912045E-4A8C-4E40-84C4-0032F005CB43.jpeg

Not visible in any pics of her though. Eg these from across the years in The Guardian
61F1B17E-57C7-463E-B451-E3E4425985F8.jpeg
52E6D924-D430-4853-A8EF-57BA691F631E.jpeg

D989B7F6-A5D9-4B19-9CFE-7152DF85CB68.jpeg

Maybe they and every other pic of her airbrushes them out? Except here in this vid from Aug 2013, there’s no sign of them all the way through that I can see either.

Ditto this one from January 2014
[/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=twOrErzE_c4SPOILER]

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Is this Jack caught in YET ANOTHER horrific lie? That is, weaponizing awful tit for a clapback: early version.
View attachment 1905693
View attachment 1905695
View attachment 1905717Not only that though, AND claims she “still has the scars on her wrists” in Aug 2013.
View attachment 1905699
Not visible in any pics of her though. Eg these from across the years in The GuardianView attachment 1905740View attachment 1905739
View attachment 1905709
Maybe they and every other pic of her airbrushes them out? Except here in this vid from Aug 2013, there’s no sign of them all the way through that I can see either.

Blimey. The last couple of minutes or so of that video hasn't aged well 😬.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Speaking of Jack-films, didn't Jack try to claim that a movie about a fellow who was down on his luck was based on one of her op-eds? I Am Daniel something?
I am Daniel Blake? It is I, Jack Monroe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’d never heard of the Smol Robots guy before this latest Chaos, but I just browsed his feed and he seems like a typical Jack supporting bloke: prides himself on decency and niceness - he’s on The Left, after all! And being on The Left means you’re automatically a nice person, right? - even as there are hints of viciousness peeking through the veneer.

(not meaning to bring up the gender issue at all, just pointing out that urging “wrongdoing” at such a heated time is pretty malicious)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Blimey. The last couple of minutes or so of that video haven't aged well 😬.
Hmmmm. I’m sorry. I watched it on mute so I didn’t have to listen to the shrill monotone honking. I’ll see if I can suffer through it and add a further TW if needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1905693
View attachment 1905695
View attachment 1905717Not only that though, AND claims she “still has the scars on her wrists” in Aug 2013.
View attachment 1905699
Not visible in any pics of her though. Eg these from across the years in The GuardianView attachment 1905740View attachment 1905739
View attachment 1905709

Where to start with this? Firstly she describes suicide as if it's a normal and expected part of poverty. It is not. Secondly whilst she clearly gets some sort of kick out of describing methods of taking ones own life, it's highly irresponsible and goes against Samaritans guidelines on discussing suicide.Yet again, there is nothing in this article signposting people affected by the awful triggering stuff she has written to sources of help. She is a ghoul and a danger to vulnerable people.

We again get the lie trotted out that she was terrified about seeking help in case she had her son taken from her. Yet was absolutely fine making a violent attempt on her own life when her infant son was in the house. Had she succeeded he would have woken up and found her body. But somehow all this was better than asking his father for more money or approaching her wealthy family for help.

If she must make up these lies, it would really help if she didn't assume the rest of us are as thick as she is and come up with lies that make some sort of sense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 117
When she went into the clinic the nurse roared SHUT YOUR LEGS so she had to leave untested.
I wish you wouldn't do that jenny numnums. Here I am quietly Grunking through the night, and you make me cough up my other lung! Can't you go and write a book or something so it doesn't come at us all unawares like this?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.