Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AlwightDallin I have a feeling that she may have appropriated experiences her foster siblings had. In the early days, before she started insisting she'd been brought up dirt poor, she described the foster kids' trauma in general terms and said it had done them so much good to be in an environment where they were consistently loved and fed. When she rewrote her backstory I suspect she drew on things she'd heard from and about the foster siblings for inspiration.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
The only reference I can find to counting crowd playing the Brixton Academy is June 2002, when Jack was a few weeks past her 14th birthday.

So a man in his late 30s 'locking eyes' with a CHILD is a bit creepy. Unless of course, Jack was lying.
He was probably looking at Big Dave wondering why George Michael had turned up with some kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Jack wants everyone to know she’s sorry.
3B1C1E64-4D49-438A-8662-8BBBDC39DDA1.jpeg
FEFA35F9-086C-45C0-92C3-8EA50AC924B3.jpeg

91370DAC-C751-4B85-9EC9-7EE53ACBD0AE.jpeg
4E12C51E-8F7C-4CF0-8E47-CC9EB4BB8626.jpeg

October 31st 2022
20FA4DD2-3543-4054-A572-EFD0BC9FDCC2.jpeg

AAB279CF-9252-4B00-8FF5-434CACBA26D3.jpeg
CBB856DC-05E0-435E-82B0-621FC748DF1D.jpeg

Well quite, April 12th Jack. Very well said.
F7FB4A52-B725-4DC7-AC3D-B921A2D1A461.jpeg
Call me cynical, but I don’t think she’s sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Are we still doing musical titles? Hopefully no one has beaten me to it as I’m in the past (09:01 and grunking).

Mary Sloppins
Little Slop of Horrors
Sloppy Horror Picture Show
Rent (no change required!)
Wicked (no change required!)
Grease (no change required!)

I’ll get my coat (from out of the puddle)…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Haha, I'm sure Nigel is a lovely bloke but I have a few of his latest books, including Christmas Chronicles, and I absolutely detest how he writes! Having said that, he has a recipe for gnocchi with tomatoes and radishes in one of his Greenfeast books and it is fabulous, so all is forgiven. It's published on the Guardian for anyone inclined; good side dish for barbecues or for any occasion.

On topic I also detest how Jack writes, and she does not have any fabulous recipes.
Totally this! I don't know how many times I have bought 'Appetite' for people, because it's exactly what a Jack book isn't - so you do a roast chicken, then branch out with what's left, and you might want to make some of this, this and this to go with. Teaches the novice cook how to cook, and his recipes WORK and are tasty.
Talking of which - we're having Nigel Slater's Meatballs tonight, because they are lush.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Red pear and olive oil if you please.

I don't. I don't please at all. I suppose it's preferable to pears and mussels which continues to perplex me as a combination.
Baby cucumber always has fruit alongside his dinner. This evening he had both trout and pear in his mouth. I did think to myself it sounded like something Jack would make!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Big ol close up pic of her tits in a Calvin Klein cropped bra top in that blogpost as well. Despite having come out as non-binary and trans a mere 11 days before and telling the Times three weeks later that she’d been binding her breasts daily since before coming out and her priority is to get them removed.

View attachment 1904801

View attachment 1904800
There are trans people I know who have risked nasty infections because they can’t bear the sight of their genitals/chests so avoid washing. Def wouldn’t be posting pictures of medical investigations on dysphoric areas on a blog. Who does this btw? I don’t know enough about illness/disability social media but I swear there’s a type of person who posts every investigation and hospital admission for content. What’s up with that?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That tattoo based on the sketch. I don’t get it. Did she only have a pixelated version to show the tattooist as he seems to have done a lady cuddling a snake with a cabbage for a head. I genuinely could not work out why the ’skull’ had a shrek tentacle/ear on it.

I’m still in genuine bewilderment it‘s not even a month since GK was released. It’s STILL JANUARY and yet it’s tanked, been dropped by TT, promotions all but have stopped and it’s been pulled apart online and rightly so. The only interview she did to promote it she ended up admitting spending patreon money on pills, booze and furniture and she managed to lie about a bath of coins.

And just like roast potato gate and painting rooms colours gate she‘s on a strop, after a good dose of attention baiting with tasty s breadcrumbs.

Yet it’s all the trolls fault?!

If she does as has been stated have a close family member with cancer I think this is why she breadcrumbed it then. Jealous of the attention.

When she was seeing a partner with an allergy, all of a sudden Jack had an allergy too.

Her Mum has RA so of course, so does she.

Jack stated that the same (the same people!) who hounded Caroline Flack to her death were also hounding her.

Do we have a list of all the terrorist attacks, celebrity deaths and notable events that Jack was at or involved with in some way? I thought she was a grief thief but maybe she’s just bloody cursed.
You wouldn't know them, they were in a different Tom Hanks film

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This Irish lawyer squig isn't impressed by Jack's claim that she had instructed her pro-bono lawyer:

View attachment 1902482
View attachment 1902479
I know it's been said before, but her belief that she is some kind of litigation savant because she won against Hatie is going to give me yet another aneurysm. The only reason she won is that Hatie managed to behave even more stupidly by ignoring all opportunities to settle before action.

Jack, the courts expect both parties to have taken all reasonable steps to resolve issues before they waste court time. The premature posturing and celebrating would go down like a cup of cold, rinsed hoops with a judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s on that hashtag. There’s also a vegan crumble pic where she says she’d “been VERY unwell for a week”

View attachment 1904459

I’m just glad Linda was able to whisk her away on the lovely August/September 2015 trip to take poor Jack’s mind off her heart attacks and the worry that she didn’t have a school place for her son after uprooting him to London and then back to Southend so was spending all her time “home educating” him…

View attachment 1904470View attachment 1904473
Was the heart attack thing ever resolved?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she's #toosmol for Strictly, maybe Dancing On Ice? Being smol is a good thing when skating with a partner, imagine all the lifts and throws her partner could do with her . And she's already very experienced with ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The only reference I can find to counting crowd playing the Brixton Academy is June 2002, when Jack was a few weeks past her 14th birthday.

So a man in his late 30s 'locking eyes' with a CHILD is a bit creepy. Unless of course, Jack was lying.
2009 as well, apparently though it was then known as 02 Brixton Academy

Checking to see if Ican spot jackie perched on the stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If she's #toosmol for Strictly, maybe Dancing On Ice? Being smol is a good thing when skating with a partner, imagine all the lifts and throws her partner could do with her . And she's already very experienced with ❄
Plus there’s the chance she’d fall flat on her face like the GC.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.