Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope there is a chaos tomorrow. I have to go get my cervix scraped and I really need something to distract my catastrophising brain. 😩

Come on Jackie, have a heart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I hope there is a chaos tomorrow. I have to go get my cervix scraped and I really need something to distract my catastrophising brain. 😩

Come on Jackie, have a heart
On that note I'm surprised Jack hasn't made a song and a dance about having a smear (maybe she has so do let me know). She can never have a normal experience so I would have thought there would be a dramatic experience for this

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
On that note I'm surprised Jack hasn't made a song and a dance about having a smear (maybe she has so do let me know). She can never have a normal experience so I would have thought there would be a dramatic experience for this
When she went into the clinic the nurse roared SHUT YOUR LEGS so she had to leave untested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
My first smear was so appalling I refused to have another one for 20 years (note to any cervical smear nurses reading this, slapping someone's leg and telling them to relax is not conducive to the patient actually relaxing, just FYI), so there's plenty of scope for drama there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
My first smear was so appalling I refused to have another one for 20 years (note to any cervical smear nurses reading this, slapping someone's leg and telling them to relax is not conducive to the patient actually relaxing, just FYI), so there's plenty of scope for drama there.
At my first one the nurse looked up my fanny and said "Hello, where are you hiding?". I have no idea who she was talking to but was quite relieved when they didn't reply.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 159
I just want to say, Jack's 'trolls' are doing more to reassure her fans than Jack or her crappy sycophants - who KNOW she's OK but are watching people worry from the sidelines. This person, expressing concern over the weekend, has had her mind put to rest by a scambuster.

View attachment 1903810

View attachment 1903811

View attachment 1903809
it blows my mind. That last squig. Just completely ignores the “this is just mind games on Jacks part”. They really have a blind spot for all her shite…

Reactions: 35
Smears for non het non cis persons can be exclusionary and ask the wrong questions so I’m surprised she hasn’t weaponised it. OTOH I don’t want to hear about her smear so tyvm Jack!
I was betrayed my first one was a dream, would pay money for that nice old nurse to do every one. Alas, it’s all trainees with plastic speculums these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
At my first one the nurse looked up my fanny and said "Hello, where are you hiding?". I have no idea who she was talking to but was quite relieved when they didn't reply.
At mine the nurse said I had a very well behaved cervix that popped right in! At my last one I was talking about my book and the nurse said she’d recommend it for her book club and I asked her please don’t tell them when you got the idea…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
At my last smear the nurse said my fanny was “welcoming” and my God I think I said thank you 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
This is massively 🔺 but at one of my first smears, my minge broke the speculum (plastic) it was pre childbirth so before my pelvic floor muscles had been destroyed. It wasn't the best, having the nurse peering up there looking for a piece of plastic and muttering "that's never happened before"

This sounds like a Jackanory but I promise it's true. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
Just coming from the last thread in response to the frau who did the digging on the cost of ads at railway stations, and found the figure of £330 a month at Halifax station...

It was me who saw them last week and put the picture up here...I can confirm that the station in question is MUCH MUCH busier than Halifax. The picture I took was one of at least two posters on a single platform. I'll be going through there again this week (🍉) so I'll see if I can see any more.

I think it's safe to say they've lost a FORTUNE on this book, and I bleeping love it!!
There are lots of adverts for Grifty Sloption on Manchester Piccadilly platforms (it's probably been mentioned before, I'm very behind and no time to grunk) and I bet they are pretty expensive on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
There are lots of adverts for Grifty Sloption on Manchester Piccadilly platforms (it's probably been mentioned before, I'm very behind and no time to grunk) and I bet they are pretty expensive on there.
One thing I did notice with last week's Sunday Express advertorial. The front page is blazoned with the budget recipes section, but doesn't name her. IMHO proof positive that they didn't want to put people off buying it and of her toxicity😳

Screenshot_20230119-014937_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I am only just catching up beautiful people, I apologise if I have the wrong end of the stick, you are the tattle equivalent of F1. Having aggressive breast cancer, and a carved up body, I am beyond upset at what I seem to have ascertained from this emoba. This year my lovely little mum was also diagnosed with breast cancer, I am now a carer as well as a patient. I know more about breast cancer than I would care to, the holes in her story are beyond belief. I do not post this for sympathy, there are people on this thread having a much tougher time, I am humbled by your braveness - I know you hate to be called brave ☺

I am incandescent with rage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 160
Just coming from the last thread in response to the frau who did the digging on the cost of ads at railway stations, and found the figure of £330 a month at Halifax station...

It was me who saw them last week and put the picture up here...I can confirm that the station in question is MUCH MUCH busier than Halifax. The picture I took was one of at least two posters on a single platform. I'll be going through there again this week (🍉) so I'll see if I can see any more.

I think it's safe to say they've lost a FORTUNE on this book, and I bleeping love it!!
Yes, and me too. I also posted a photo the other day of two posters in a station which is busier than Halifax. I’ve also seen them in a busier station in this city too 🍉

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.