Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d noticed this too. It was early. I went to look if she’d deleted all the 30p Lee likes, she hadn’t, I was gonna mention it and then had to check myself. Would she have unliked and then relived to make it the top of her likes?
I think she must have just unliked a few, that tweet has been there the whole time but just pushed down the list by her other likes.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Would you not be absolutely mortified that so many people had seen this? And on her "professional" account no less.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 17.15.32.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
Fear not, kach. Gary’s round at the crappy Bungahouse right now teaching Wicked Jack the error of her ways via the medium of song
View attachment 1902190
🎵Stop breadcrumbing n’ lying you insufferable twit.
Refund your Patreons, did you ever think of thaaaaa-aaat? 🎵
🎵You’re not a Peaky Blinder, even in a haa-aaaat.
Stay of Twitter, you insuuuuuuuuffferrraaaaable TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! 🎵

Edit: 🥕 (my spelling is as tit as Jack’s career prospects this morning)
Ah for the love of Jaysus, all this time I’ve been picturing this Gary! 👇🏻

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Send brainos!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Poor bugger. I decided at 9 to start ‘collecting cats’ (copying my sister who collected pigs). Years later I still get given tit like those ‘what do Cats think about’ books from the works. Never ever say you’re collecting anything, trust me.
Although I know that Jack collects Railway Modeller past issue magazines-just in case any of her imaginary friends or family are reading. Works for some people obviously. 🤷‍♀️
I adopted a dachsie and since then everyone has assumed it’s my entire personality based on the amount of dachshund themed notebooks and bookmarks I’ve received. I don’t mean to sound ungrateful but 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I’d noticed this too. It was early. I went to look if she’d deleted all the 30p Lee likes, she hadn’t, I was gonna mention it and then had to check myself. Would she have unliked and then relived to make it the top of her likes?
Has she deleted the 30p Lee likes? They’re not showing for me but I can’t tell if that’s because they’re buried.

The Saturday evening kick off was interestingly timed after Shabbat, maybe her lawyer checking his email the night before the start of the working week in Israel? The 30p Lee tweet was pre-Shabbat but on Friday ie a weekend day.

Reactions: 29
Earlier today this was the most recent tweet she liked so she’s been lurking and liking since then imo.

View attachment 1902282
I'm fairly sure this was the last one she liked - I remember because Sophie is staring right into the camera and it reminded me of my boy. It's not in her likes column anymore so I think what's happened is she's unliked a few in order to keep the suicide one at the top.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 17.33.31.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Putting this behind a spoiler because it’s not on topic

I just revisited her introductory paragraph to her chocolate pear cake and it made me do a full body crudder (cringe/shudder) all over again, so of course as the only people who would understand the full horror, I wanted to make you share in my suffering

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
When it's "snowing"❄❄in Southend, do we know if she's on her own or is she with other adults? I can imagine it's pretty boring being the only one playing with the snow....just wondering if she had others around her egging her on...🤔🤔

Reactions: 40
Sorry but Jack is so calculated - at some point today, she's unliked some previous tweets she liked so that now if you go and check her likes, this is the first one you see.

View attachment 1902229
Yes they do Jack.
Except you really are an attention seeking,manipulative little worm.

I also hold ya dad & spud mum to account for not stopping your games sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Putting this behind a spoiler because it’s not on topic

I just revisited her introductory paragraph to her chocolate pear cake and it made me do a full body crudder (cringe/shudder) all over again, so of course as the only people who would understand the full horror, I wanted to make you share in my suffering
My genitals have just climbed back inside my body. And its not because its snowing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Would she try for this, or “someone about me IRL was SO worried, I am a smol vulnerable fragile pixie”, I wonder.
She'd probably do both - she told at least three different stories about the last malicious welfare check / check-in from the celeb polis / caught with the MSG scales episode

Reactions: 29
I'm watching The Chase with celebrities and Basil Brush is a contestant. Basil bleeping Brush!!
Dear Jack, when you're catching up with your Tattle you've never been on a celebrity anything programme mwah ha ha 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.