Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just caught up with this thread in real time and saw where my last post landed - I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone with poor, off-topic timing, you were discussing a very important and emotive topic and I'm blabbing on about a childhood crush on Gary Wilmot. Sending love to you all and especially those who are unwell, or who have friends and relatives who are. ❤
Oh Tri- i S, the threads go up and down, light n shade etc. I'm sure no one was offended. I always found Gary Wilmot a bit too... Cheery. Surely that would get irksome.

I love guinea pigs tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I really don't understand how twitter works, but it looks like she has only locked that tweet (as a couple of people have commented on the Olive Chair Dilemma one instead).
I have to assume this is manipulation to make people retweet or quote tweet if they want to say something- and so "spread the word".
Yup, that's exactly what she's done. Switched off all comments to that one tweet. Left it up and now she's sitting back to see what response it gets and not responding to anyone worried about her. She'll be enjoying causing some drama.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
The only actual recognisable thing Jack Monroe suffers from, is hypochondria.

That, and she is a massive, card carrying, ocean going, mammoth, five star bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
The viral Chinese Whisper claims amongst her supporters from stans to lurchio types really piss me off. "She gave a free copy to every foodbank and waived copying rights"
No, she didn't, and no she didn't.
Why does nobody just say "no, she didn't " ?

Reactions: 56
Waiting for the ✨comments club✨ to send her sympathy tweets.🙄 She’s a sick bleeping puppy.

sending you all love jennynumnums. ❤
Jack did the same thing when the Guardian turned up to interview her didn't she? Didn't answer the door, caused a massive attention seeking panic. I can picture sitting on her sordid sofa basking in the attention of the worried tweets. Doesn't she know the story of the boy who cried wolf?

• Angry
Reactions: 83
Oh Tri- i S, the threads go up and down, light n shade etc. I'm sure no one was offended. I always found Gary Wilmot a bit too... Cheery. Surely that would get irksome.

I love guinea pigs tho
My mum thought that my crush stemmed from, and I quote, 'His lovely smile'.

I love guinea pigs too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Screenshot 2023-01-22 00.31.33.png

Screenshot 2023-01-22 00.30.53.png

A squig who isn't in Comments Club has copy and pasted a message they cannot send in the hope that Jack sees it.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 128
Not sure if we're missing anything so posting the below View attachment 1900506
Why would someone want to reach out, via Jack of all people, on twitter, for an oncologist to talk to?

My experience is secondhand, but it was made very clear with my husband that support was available for all of us. The hospice even has post death services available, should they be needed for those dealing with the aftermath, including for our daughter who was 8. We chose not to avail ourselves of them, but these things are out there. You certainly do not need to seek out random people via another person to access further information on anything relating to such a thing. In fact, I doubt any oncologist would feel comfortable doing so. I would certainly feel dubious about any that were happy to do so, as it is such a confidentially issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Pass me a bucket ffs.

The dogs wanted a kebab on the way home but for the love of God 😂

Is that one of her sock accounts thats tried to send that? I refuse to believe that anyone is that batshit crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s not doing great on that post, she’s only got 799 likes (🤪 who actually likes that kind of post? 🤯), she got 579 on her 8 friends being round for tea the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s not doing great on that post, she’s only got 799 likes (🤪 who actually likes that kind of post? 🤯), she got 579 on her 8 friends being round for tea the day before.
You see this is where she keeps making her bloomer. No one genuinely thinking of ending it would be in a fit state to have eight friends round for dinner just a day or two before becoming so depressed they felt they couldn't go on. These things just don't come out of nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can't believe Jack has done all of this and isn't celebrating the VBI, frankly. Or is she?

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 00.42.13.png

ETA: That's as close as she will get to a 'black mass' on her shoulder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
This is all so bizarre and horrible. I wasn't aware of her during her cancer baiting time, but as if she would be continuing her normal tweeting nonsense if she was that scared and stressed by it all. My diagnosis came extremely quickly so I didn't experience the typical worry but I had a relapse scare after I was in remission and I felt so sick with dread waiting for the results that I could barely function. Luckily I was ok but it really gave me an appreciation for how so many people feel when they're waiting for their initial test results. Her behaviour is so insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Of all the Paint Shops in all the towns in all the world, the boring old coke hag walks into mine

53DAF6A6-1121-4467-B401-1A0D4B7E540B.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.