Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry frauen, catching up on threads and searching on twitter I see someone mentioned she'd recently got another ccj. Is that true? Was it mentioned here and if so what thread? Thanking in advance anyone kind enough to correct me or provide a link

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I break this very tiresome Jack nonsense to bring you breaking insider news:

The government of the UK have bought several 100 crates of Jack Monroe's Thrifty Kitchen.
Jack is upset though as she thought they were to be handed out to the poor at job centres and foodbanks etc.
Turns out, they're sending them to Ukraine after Zelenskyy requested more bombs...

ah thank you..

We now return to the usual reports of snow across Southend ..

• Haha
Reactions: 76
JennyNumNums - I think I speak for us all when I say you’re amazing.
We’re all navigating our way through difficult stuff at times, so I don’t mean to minimise what anyone else is going through, but you’ve honestly made everyone on this thread laugh even through such scary times. You’ve an amazing sense of humour and how you’ve kept that up through such a difficult time, health wise, is just amazing.
Chapeau hen. Chapeau.
Totally second that. So much love coming your way.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I was thinking this might happen. Out of nowhere with the attack tweets then with the baiting that may or may not be a cry for help. She needs to set up a personal twitter to spout all her opinions on and have a professional one. Or else just let the agent run the twitter.

Reactions: 41
It's the ultimate shut down isn't it, the hinting at suicide. You're losing the argument big time and you've got duck all left in your arsenal so you deploy I CAN'T DO THIS ANY MORE. We all know why she's done it but if you say it, you're basically satan. Her followers are amongst the most credulous thickos I've seen on the internet.

Surprising even for that mad bastard that she only managed 90 seconds before opening back up again so chapeau for making me lose my own bet 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Sorry frauen, catching up on threads and searching on twitter I see someone mentioned she'd recently got another ccj. Is that true? Was it mentioned here and if so what thread? Thanking in advance anyone kind enough to correct me or provide a link
Not a link but @ExDeveloper shared it with us, p sure it was the last thread. It’s her third total CCJ but the second recent and around the £500 CCJ, it was issued this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you dear heart. The bit of her cosplay that's enraging me is her talking about tests as if they're some horrifying ordeal. I really cannot emphasise this enough but if anyone has any health concerns whatsoever go and get the tests, they're really not that bad. I wouldn't rate any of them highly on Trip Advisor but I've honestly had worse scale and polishes at the dentist.
Jenny numbers you wonderful creature. I have nothing to say except I love you and your wicked humour. It's a pleasure to be in your virtual company and I regularly disturb my old Harold and my wee cat by shaking with laughter at your posts. All power to you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I guess sponsor bot wasn't that good afterall. Good thing it was gifted. I would be raging if I had paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1900712

We all feel like this when we first see a Jack recipe.
Absolutely disgusting, she’s only locked her Twitter ffs but been so overly dramatic that people who’ve never met her are panicking.
So we’ve gone full circle, in order to defend cancer breadcrumb she’s had a massive tantrum and now breadcrumbing suicide.
What do you think Jack did before twitter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Not a link but @ExDeveloper shared it with us, p sure it was the last thread. It’s her third total CCJ but the second recent and around the £500 CCJ, it was issued this month.
Thanks, didn't trust second hand stuff on twitter. What the actual duck though. Shes gone on and on about how the ccjs from the poverty have messed up her credit rating and she let it happen again?! I know I'm a soft touch because I do genuinely feel bad for her in some ways but she's around the same age as me, how do you let things get this bad again and still wang interminably on about paint colours instead of stepping away and sorting your tit out?? She's an adult and a carer for a child.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
bleeping hell!! In from a family gathering and desperately trying to catch up. Looks like it's all caught up on Jack though with those desperate and despicable attempts to weave 2 of the worst things a person could face
cancer and suicide

I was almost lost for words, but my maternal ancestors have a far, far better way of expressing a response to someone like Jack who is doing these awful, awful manipulations.

"Yakhsaf Allah bih al'ard"

There's not really a direct translation. The nearest is something like "may god swallow up the earth beneath you". It's one of those collection of phrases that cross from insult into curse on a generation - and I'd say thoroughly deserved. Horrible, horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I mean, what hasn’t she gone through at this point? She wants us to believe she has the life of an Eastenders character.

Bullying, domestic violence, bailiffs at the door, kidnapping, sexual abuse, stalking, death threats, miscarriages/infertility, gender dysphoria, cancer scares, autism, racism, homelessness, suicide attempts, severe anorexia, not being able to afford an orangery

Those are just the major chaoses (chaoii?) I can remember off the top of my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Must have been an update on her relative/friend that Jack needed to counteract by grabbing some of the sympathy.
My ex once complained "why does this stuff keep happening to me" in response to sad family news- but at least was later able to have a moment of clarity and realise it wasn't happening to them.
A normal person would just say something supportive on sm, or keep it private.
(that means not tweeting it Jack, it doesn't mean tweeting it and then telling people to mind their own business. Take a day off yourself from being such a relentlessly tedious and tiresome creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Absolutely disgusting, she’s only locked her Twitter ffs but been so overly dramatic that people who’ve never met her are panicking.
So we’ve gone full circle, in order to defend cancer breadcrumb she’s had a massive tantrum and now breadcrumbing suicide.
What do you think Jack did before twitter?
Thing is, unless you're a 1978Truther, she's been on social media most of her adult life - Twitter and Facebook have been around since the mid-late 00s. She's had an outlet for this type of nonsense forever and probably can't even remember a life before it.

This is why she can't let go and 'disappear' from the socials. She has little to no real identity/validation outlet outside online.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Jenny numbers you wonderful creature. I have nothing to say except I love you and your wicked humour. It's a pleasure to be in your virtual company and I regularly disturb my old Harold and my wee cat by shaking with laughter at your posts. All power to you xx
Our cats had to come and find me tonight. Usual 9pm felix didn't get dished up until 11 as I've been reading what sepia photo Jenny from the internet thinks again. "guys, guys, jenny who I've never met was telling me about another person I've never met. Also sorry but we only have the flavour left that nobody likes. It's a great day for you. I'll do better tomorrow". If they were bigger they'd have killed me and eaten my tongue.

😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
It's quite something watching a narc come out fighting when they realise they are losing, isn't it? They are always the same. Same pattern, same threats. Not special or different at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.