Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send money to my personal PayPal please, dear heart.
As you know, betting is a mugs game, the house always wins so just letting you know there’s no chance of you seeing any returns.
I don't want to win any money my love. If my answer wins, I'd be delighted at 13 months of peace... I'd be happy to chip in for your next.... What the hell was the flat rectangular blue and yellow thing in front of the mouth wash in your trolley? Like a tiny shower squeegee? Maybe I can buy you the next one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Waiting for the ✨comments club✨ to send her sympathy tweets.🙄 She’s a sick bleeping puppy.

sending you all love jennynumnums. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

I’m opening a book on when she comes back to Twitter.
good odds - better than Wullie Hill. Who wants to place a bet?
10/1 before Tuesday for me thank you 🗳
Unlocked about 2 minutes ago. Triggering tweet is doing it's job. Plenty of sympathy quote tweets and offers for her to slide into DMs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
May god have mercy on me if I’m wrong, but the fraus called all this. Her book bombing, her car crash interview leading to chaos after chaos resulting in some suicidal ideation breadcrumbing. She’ll blame it all on the trolls and get another round of interviews, publicity and donations out of it. Depressingly predictive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 92
And on top of that. That robot drawing fucker just appeared on my Twitter when I had managed to forget he existed. Urgh

• Haha
Reactions: 90
The cheffing, the activism, the fundraising is all fucked due to her twatty behaviour.

All that's left is the pretend illnesses to garner sympathy, but that won't get her on "Saturday Kitchen"

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Unlocked about 2 minutes ago. Triggering tweet is doing it's job. Plenty of sympathy quote tweets and offers for her to slide into DMs.
It’s so sick that her whole MO is this therefore we have to consider it - but Patreon subscribers currently at 635 and haven’t moved for a day or so. Wonder how she’ll spin this to make herself more money, as per.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Shall we all rate our moods from 1-10?

10 being nude in a centrefold gleefully jumping out of a bath full of coppers to own the trollz, 1 being can't do this anymore and going private for 2 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 83
You live up to your name don't you. Now *I'm* not going to win and Lazarus will have to make the current unidentified blue piece of plastic she's bought last for ages poor frau.

😍

Idea for a website for those of us in need of new plastic for our trolleys... Onlyfraus?

Jack really should just get that job driving a train. No roundabouts, no people with opinions. No pesky books to write or tins to open with her bare hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't want to win any money my love. If my answer wins, I'd be delighted at 13 months of peace... I'd be happy to chip in for your next.... What the hell was the flat rectangular blue and yellow thing in front of the mouth wash in your trolley? Like a tiny shower squeegee? Maybe I can buy you the next one of them.
It was Mr Lazarus’s Mach 3 razor blades with a security tag on them 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My sis is dying of ovarian cancer. Her cancer cosplaying when she is on the ropes makes me literally sick to my stomach. She needs to be cancelled once and for all, she's an absolute ghoul.
It's horrible isn't it?
And shows up her lack of contact with people who are going through/have gone it.
She lovingly dwells on details and emotive language that people just don't, who have actually been there. Either themselves or loved ones.
She seems to be in robust health in every way - why she constantly seems to wish for the opposite is baffling and insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Why did awfully molly delete their account? Did that also happen in the current chaos or was it a while ago?

Feel OK asking now that she's tweeted again because the baiting tweet did its job of making me genuinely concerned. More fool me I guess but I suppose better to err on the side of caution

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My OH reckons Lily Allen should play Jack in the film about her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Honestly though. It’s all there. All the footage. One could make a nice documentary, even artsy one, like Tarmation, with all the bits available.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why did awfully molly delete their account? Did that also happen in the current chaos or was it a while ago?

Feel OK asking now that she's tweeted again because the baiting tweet did its job of making me genuinely concerned. More fool me I guess but I suppose better to err on the side of caution
Was yesterday think she got bored. Jack clearly got overexcited not realising that most people are onto the grift now.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.