Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JennyNumNums - I think I speak for us all when I say you’re amazing.
We’re all navigating our way through difficult stuff at times, so I don’t mean to minimise what anyone else is going through, but you’ve honestly made everyone on this thread laugh even through such scary times. You’ve an amazing sense of humour and how you’ve kept that up through such a difficult time, health wise, is just amazing.
Chapeau hen. Chapeau.

• Heart
Reactions: 160
I’m a long term lurker, occasional poster. I am unutterably distressed by the hurt JM’s narc “It’s all about meeee” Munch-ing is showering on the many mourning or acutely and chronically medically diagnosed Canal members. I can only offer a bunch of flowers 💐 and best wishes to you all. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 89
It's all happening tonight!

Jack's locked her account and Molly has deleted her Twitter account.

I archived the original Lee Anderson thread and the one Jack posted today. I think Clinton Baptiste saw into the future and realised there would be a chaos tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She's tweeting directly at us, btw. That's why she deleted, she's not even bothered about that squig. She thinks she can emotionally manipulate us. All she's doing is sending more people this way, actively encouraging this gross soap opera which jumped the shark months ago. It's just an added bonus for her that she'll worry her (few remaining) friends and family. Hope tonight's ~welfare check~ includes all the burgers you've ever dreamed of, Jack. And I hope it was worth it.
💯💯💯. She knows it’s game over for her career/lifestyle and has been thrashing about in full panic mode today - trying to blame 30p Lee and is lying to herself that potential court shenanigans with him will be her redemption arc. Now she’s trying to shake us off. It’s pathetic just get a job hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I think all of us who occasionally feel sorry for this horrific bleep should bookmark this thread to reread occasionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 141
JennyNumNums - I think I speak for us all when I say you’re amazing.
We’re all navigating our way through difficult stuff at times, so I don’t mean to minimise what anyone else is going through, but you’ve honestly made everyone on this thread laugh even through such scary times. You’ve an amazing sense of humour and how you’ve kept that up through such a difficult time, health wise, is just amazing.
Chapeau hen. Chapeau.
Couldn't say it any better. Bless you JennyNumNums, we're all here for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I’m sure she’ll have paused her Patreon as well though, right? right? …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Is it a good time to ask if it was 4 blog posts plus the one on Jacinda Ardern that were being posted this weekend, or 4 including that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 85
You bloody well know what I mean! (Errrrr at least I hope you do, otherwise I’m a well rude bastard for saying that.)
Ha! I do.

If she sold stuff we could buy. Like a book called Jenny's Kitchen. Where she just swears and tells us who she dislikes and why. We would buy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I’m actually incandescent with rage at this point. I’ve got a fairly decent following on the hellsite and if I were any braver I’d chuck in my badge and call this bleeping despicable bullshit out but I know for a fact her monkeys would ruin my career by 1starring everything I’ve ever written and I HATE IT especially when our beautiful @jenny2603 is actually going through this. ARGHHHHHHHH
Thank you dear heart. The bit of her cosplay that's enraging me is her talking about tests as if they're some horrifying ordeal. I really cannot emphasise this enough but if anyone has any health concerns whatsoever go and get the tests, they're really not that bad. I wouldn't rate any of them highly on Trip Advisor but I've honestly had worse scale and polishes at the dentist.

• Heart
Reactions: 168
Undercover agents, be careful. Go quietly, gently into the void of hellish tweets. Debrief us when you can. All the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
If she was bothered AT ALL about how triggering this could be for her followers (and friends/family), she'd have deactivated rather than locking. Instead, it's all going to stay there for over half a million people to see. Probably overnight. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT JACK. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.