Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we're witnessing is her desperation to claw back her audience. They've been slowly slipping away this year what with her endless tit, contradictions and downright snoozefest decluttering posts. She has to go reallllly low to get the sadfish engagement. Once she thinks she has it, it'll be okay - now buy my book! (my sales are absolutely terrible!) The cycle will resume.

Reactions: 67
It’s sickening to think that Jack would actually enjoy one of the many conditions I either have or have had scares for. I’ve had so many scares and also real diagnoses over the years, she’d have loads to get sympathy out of, but no way would I be breadcrumbing any information whatsoever to anyone. Im only keeping it brief now for watermelon purposes. I’m either telling an actual person the full details in real life, or I’m keeping it to myself. There’s no in-between, surely, cos otherwise you’re worrying people for possibly nothing. Everything she does has one pure goal, attention. She’s like a bleeping demon bleeping dark mass herself, never content unless sucking the life and joy out of everything for attention and more attention. She needs professional help and I don’t believe she’s ever actually had it (or has but had not engaged at all).

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I have an appointment with the GP on Monday morning as I’ve had some significant breast changes. I’m pretty scared, but apart from you ninnies now I’ve only told Old Harold, as don’t even know if there’s anything to actually be worried about. If there is, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. She’s awful.
We have adjacent family and friends who have experienced this. One had sudden and obvious breast changes but were non cancerous.

So fingers crossed that however bad it looks, it may be medically ok/not cancerous.

**Eta** I'll have my fingers crossed for your future reply that your newly ugly looking boob is just being outshone by its sister, rather than having something wrong xx

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68
To the fraus who called a chaos for last night, you get half a point as it started over the course of the weekend. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Even if she just happened to be posting poorly photos in a headscarf at the same time as asking for advice from an oncologist on Twitter because her “friend” was sick, that’s sick.
Tbf to the weasel (which I hate) I think the oncology scarf selfie and cancer advice tweet were some weeks apart. From memory.
Yes she may have planted the thought, but they weren't at exactly the same time.

Reactions: 50
When you say had, does that mean the treatment was successful? Hope so as that's a nice thing for others to read if they are concerned.

I've had a couple of things I've been worried about over the years. A period that lasted months without stopping so had to have various tests. Intestinal scans to see if there were lumps there. All were non cancerous issues. I wouldn't have even thought to describe them as scares. They are just health issues until they have a name. Don't get me wrong I was concerned.
Sadly no, I have Stage 4 Cancer so it's not curable but it is treatable so I've hopefully a good while to go before it gets me. I finished chemo about a month ago and feel pretty good- certainly better than I have in the last year. I'm having hormone treatment and immunotherapy which will hopefully keep the grim reaper at bay for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 236
I know I’m not alone in this, and our dragon is the latest person to post about losing a loved one to cancer, but in the last fifteen years I’ve lost too many friends and family to the fucker, and the mere idea of it being weaponised for sympathyos and grift literally makes my blood boil. duck you? Jack. duck you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
I have to be up really early tomorrow and I’m worried I’m too gobsmacked to sleep. Will be awake for hours pondering the nature of happiness, self-respect, and self-possession.

well I suppose Jack is at the very least our proof that money can’t buy happiness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I almost feel embarrassed for her. She's lashing out in a desperate last ditch attempt to stay famous (ish)

The tool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She's tweeting directly at us, btw. That's why she deleted, she's not even bothered about that squig. She thinks she can emotionally manipulate us. All she's doing is sending more people this way, actively encouraging this gross soap opera which jumped the shark months ago. It's just an added bonus for her that she'll worry her few remaining friends and family. Hope tonight's ~welfare check~ includes all the burgers you've ever dreamed of, Jack. And I hope it was worth it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 116
I’m actually incandescent with rage at this point. I’ve got a fairly decent following on the hellsite and if I were any braver I’d chuck in my badge and call this bleeping despicable bullshit out but I know for a fact her monkeys would ruin my career by 1starring everything I’ve ever written and I HATE IT especially when our beautiful @jenny2603 is actually going through this. ARGHHHHHHHH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 127
I’m actually incandescent with rage at this point. I’ve got a fairly decent following on the hellsite and if I were any braver I’d chuck in my badge and call this bleeping despicable bullshit out but I know for a fact her monkeys would ruin my career by 1starring everything I’ve ever written and I HATE IT especially when our beautiful @jenny2603 is actually going through this. ARGHHHHHHHH
Are you Nigella?
🍉

• Haha
Reactions: 101
This is absolutely nothing to do with Jack so I apologise in advance, but Gary Wilmot was my first crush when I was little. Whenever he was on TV my siblings would remark, 'Eh, triangles, yer boyfriend's on', I would then huddle close to the screen and gaze lovingly up at him apparently...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Sadly no, I have Stage 4 Cancer so it's not curable but it is treatable so I've hopefully a good while to go before it gets me. I finished chemo about a month ago and feel pretty good- certainly better than I have in the last year. I'm having hormone treatment and immunotherapy which will hopefully keep the grim reaper at bay for a while.
Bless you my love (in a non patronising way... why does it come out looking like I'm some sort of condescending fucker when I write that). Just one more thing to admire you for then.

xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Oh she’s dirty deleted! What a shame we’ve got the screenies to prove what a terrible excuse for a human being she is.

ETA just going to put them all here in order, for posterity.
Has she locked her account? Just saying because there is a padlock. I'm blocked so can't check.

Reactions: 21
Oh @jenny2603 ❤💔

you are a great writer (and a really bloody great comic), and I would read anything you wrote, if you were minded to write anything xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.