Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweets locked down after deleting a whole thread reply and now posting highly triggering and suggestive statements. She needs help.
Screenshot_20230121_215921_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Think I've just popped my tattle 'she's locked now' cherry. Hold me. Will u still love me tmrw?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
And there she goes again with the 'cancer scares'. May God forgive the witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It really is remarkable how many investigative procedures she’s been through to diagnose… absolutely nothing. Mr Goat found out today that his dad is going into palliative care for terminal cancer he didn’t know he had in multiple organs until he was hospitalised for his COPD a week ago. And granted, it’s a postcode lottery and men (especially old alchies like G’Pa Goat) are often reluctant to go to the doctor etc etc… but where is Jack finding these doctors who send her for every test under the sun at the smallest thing? At the time I was a bit wary of being mad at her for posting in headscarves and asking about oncologists but when you see the dramatics about duck all you can see it actually was her breadcrumbing for attention.

Hope she enjoys walking that massive, out-of-control dog with her ouchie shoulder. twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119
My breast cancer became noticeable to me due to a SEVERE pain in my shoulder*. I got diagnosed after a mammogram and a biopsy both carried out on the same day. I was referred for a scan because the consultant at the breast clinic was pretty certain I had secondary cancer even before the results were known and wanted to know how far it had spread. Once my diagnosis was through I had another scan and some further tests to assess my fitness for treatment and the type of cancer I had. None of the tests with the possible exception of the biopsy was invasive and no one mentioned a dark mass, all the chat was tumours. My experience of diagnosis doesn't seem to be atypical so I expect Jack required extra tests because she is precious and does so much for people.

*It really was total agony. I am not Jack.
When you say had, does that mean the treatment was successful? Hope so as that's a nice thing for others to read if they are concerned.

I've had a couple of things I've been worried about over the years. A period that lasted months without stopping so had to have various tests. Intestinal scans to see if there were lumps there. All were non cancerous issues. I wouldn't have even thought to describe them as scares. They are just health issues until they have a name. Don't get me wrong I was concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
How did her 2 therapists notice something wrong with her shoulder? They weren't massage therapists fgs. Was she putting on a bloody Quasimodo walk in to dayhab each day? 🙄
How did her 2 therapists notice something wrong with her shoulder? They weren't massage therapists fgs. Was she putting on a bloody Quasimodo walk in to dayhab each day? 🙄
As a psychological therapist if you’re relying on me to spot sinister shoulder disease something has gone very bleeping wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Literally, all she had to do was reply to the squig, apologise, offer to refund the squig and promise to do better going forward.

Who was that cancer performance really for Jack? Have you been ghosted again?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Can someone more capable of following a chaos explain what has caused this 0-100? Was it her being called out for breadcrumbing the "dark mass" before while claiming she had kept it on the DL?

I know it's a bit of an ask for anyone to really get into her noggin but send explanationios.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I have an appointment with the GP on Monday morning as I’ve had some significant breast changes. I’m pretty scared, but apart from you ninnies now I’ve only told Old Harold, as don’t even know if there’s anything to actually be worried about. If there is, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. She’s awful.
Sending good vibes, WhyYouCry?
it’s such a worrying time, no doubt about it. Jack is as entitled to worry about those things as the rest of us. She is not entitled to act like a medical marvel bleep about it though.
We are here for you. Good luck xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Glastonbury audience, people having to request to follow her, and for her to use it like this? Unhinged doesn't begin to describe it. She should be taken off twitter, this whole spectacle is beyond fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.