Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sideboards: we have one under the Telly and it’s got like remotes and board games. One for stationery. We have a bar one too which is mainly glasses as I hardly drink at home nowadays. I paid for them all normally with money I earned from being a teacher.

sorry for your loss, I’ve been thinking of you all day and I can’t think of a good thing to put. I got a lot of kind messages here the day my dad died and it still means a lot ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1899471

BBC local news headlines have been infamously crap for 25 years, Jack - they don't have sub-editors, which is why they end up with so many "City men critical after scuffles"-type titles. No need for conspiracy theories.
Actually, I'm kind of in agreement with that. Not this specific headline, but in general. There have been quite a few articles saying things like 'a predator in a police officer's uniform' or 'a r*pist pretending to be a police officer'. Wording is important and this language creates a distance between ''police'' and ''abuser.'' Just my opinion, dearest gentlest croissant. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So today she tells us the lucky guests got to sit on the sofa she sleeps on 🤢 But yesterday she said they were on the KH sofa

View attachment 1899482

Try and keep your story straight ffs..
To be fair to her, that room used to contain her 14 seater dining table plus an array of sideboards and dressers - so there should be plenty of room for both the giant chaise longue sleeping sofa, the uncomfortable-looking KH sofa, the stolen bench, the stolen antique chair, and the step stools.

Quite why, with all that seating and space available, her guests needed to be "squished" together on her rancid bedding remains unexplained, however.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm easily confused, and not on twitter, but is she linking the ten years of "vile abuse" to 30p Lee? Because even she must realise that makes no sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Anyway happy VBI anniversary ninnies. To celebrate the old carlins wearing her party hat 🥳. I have a hangover from hell and old pricktoes is doing her tantrums all over again. She is really just Violet Elizabeth in Doc Martins isn't she. TOOT TOOT !

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The only one I remember seeing is the man who took her to the Arcade Fire concert and she repaid his kindness by facetuning him into a potato.
Isn't he the one who owns an underground agriculture business - and was recently on a TV programme with Lisa Faulkner, who just happens to be nicer, can cook, prettier and not a grifting bleep like Jack? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh for fucksake.. it seems Gary doesn't even have a hamster 😕 he has a guinea pig 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Could it be for one of her SEVERE allergies, tender stem? Jack has said that she's allergic to tomatoes, onions and shellfish :unsure:
Hold on, how can she be allergic to tomatoes when canned tomatoes are in about 90% of the slop concoctions? How does she 'triple-test' and taste them then?

Oh 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Anyway happy VBI anniversary ninnies. To celebrate the old carlins wearing her party hat 🥳. I have a hangover from hell and old pricktoes is doing her tantrums all over again. She is really just Violet Elizabeth in Doc Martins isn't she. TOOT TOOT !
she'll thonk and thonk until she's thick

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Picture the scene:
You're overdrawn, you’re bogged down with work, bills, and fed up of eating the same uninspiring food. You walk through a train station on your way to a banal job that works you hard and doesn’t pay enough.
You see, out of the corner of your eye, a poster for a new book promising amazing meals that save you money. Additionally some brilliant hacks that’ll make you wonder how you’ve lived your life without them.
You take a note of the author and think about spending £20 of your very limited amount of money on their book. Before taking the plunge you have a look on their Twitter and this is the first thing you see:

(ps what does BTL mean?)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Going back to the abuse, we should remind ourselves of the judgment in Hopkins Vs Monroe. She admitted she is addicted to Twitter and the judge said she is frequently
abusive.

6F4E7E5A-18E8-4E3F-8DEE-C5CB9B4BAB0F.jpeg

Following the judgement, she didn’t stop using Twitter and admitted in a guardian interview that she had loads of socks too

FC23C5E3-5D39-4A5E-8198-9F34A624B621.jpeg

Anyway, back to the judgement. She repeatedly alleges she received a torrent of abuse but provides zero evidence of this. She says it’s because she deletes them.

21F8C82F-6DB0-41BC-835D-A8F8EA2D3A16.jpeg

B837A46E-80A5-492C-B664-CB7C7275535C.jpeg

The judge is unimpressed by this and makes it very clear is problematic, particularly if someone is seeking to litigate in future. He also seems to imply that this could have all been avoided.
05B52F3A-9475-433D-9EE1-F31AC5EFE1E7.jpeg

If I were Jack’s lawyer, I would tell her that she is in danger of being perceived as a vexatious litigant

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Going back to the abuse, we should remind ourselves of the judgment in Hopkins Vs Monroe. She admitted she is addicted to Twitter and the judge said she is frequently
abusive.

View attachment 1899499
Following the judgement, she didn’t stop using Twitter and admitted in a guardian interview that she had loads of socks too

View attachment 1899505

Anyway, back to the judgement. She repeatedly alleges she received a torrent of abuse but provides zero evidence of this. She says it’s because she deletes them.

View attachment 1899506
View attachment 1899507
The judge is unimpressed by this and makes it very clear is problematic, particularly if someone is seeking to litigate in future. He also seems to imply that this could have all been avoided.
View attachment 1899514
If I were Jack’s lawyer, I would tell her that she is in danger of being perceived as a vexatious litigant
Oh if ONLY the judge would do a Donald Trump and award Anderson and Daubney a million for vexatious litigation. There aren't enough 🦉 or 🍾.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.