Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At my parents place and reading their local paper - won’t name and 🍉 and just had the worst shock - a four page spread on TK. Featuring a full page pic of our smol pixie and this cracking review from recipe tester Prudence - “the final product lacked a certain amount of joy’
Interesting - looks like exactly the same review as appeared in a bunch of Irish local & regional papers last week, and the Independent a couple of days ago.

Lots of the author's other articles are syndicated all over the place too.

Reactions: 50
The bread crumbing suicide is so bleeping disgusting. You have a son! Who will read all this and so will his friends! You are setting him up for a life of therapy which apparently he’s already started.
God I dislike her.

• Angry
Reactions: 71
That reply is gone (or at least I can't find it in a search).

Not sure if the squig deleted it or Jack deleted the tweet they were replying to.
Looks like they've been flagged, so won't show up in searches.

You might be able to get to it by searching "from: @bootstrapcook pouring petrol" on Twitter, then click the "Show additional replies, including those that may contain offensive content" button.

(seems really unpleasant to me that that reply was flagged as offensive when Jack's isn't)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1899375

No hits on google or twitter seach for any of this - eg.
View attachment 1899380
“I have no idea how I’m even alive most of the time at the moment”

First of all “most of the time, at the moment” urgh, you’re a writer aintcha? You get paid to write and you write absolute guff

Secondly. She is VILE! Suicide threats / breadcrumbing is abusive, evil, horrendous behaviour. That not only gaslights and manipulates people but also demeans the real struggle of genuinely suicidal people.

See you in a couple of hours Jack, when you’ve forgotten that you’re perpetually suicidal and have switched back to gleeful crowing about how everything you do is to own the trolls and life is so delightfully, gently, perfect, despite all the whole wide world being out to get you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
No doubt Jack will twist this into ‘even the sad hausfraus who want me DEAD don’t have tin openers, so my tips have actually saved the lives - even of the GC Tories who are stalking me’.

The question is though, do you have a) a knife you’re not particularly fond of, b) a mallet, and c) fingers you’re also not particularly fond of?
Or a friend, neighbour, family? Or a shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And failing that Content will be deployed.

Assuming she can get her to sit still long enough etc……..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Interesting - looks like exactly the same review as appeared in a bunch of Irish local & regional papers last week, and the Independent a couple of days ago.

Lots of the author's other articles are syndicated all over the place too.
Regional papers aren't what they used to be. A whole load of syndicated stuff. Though I shouldn't complain as I never buy the local paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 13.41.19.png

BBC local news headlines have been infamously crap for 25 years, Jack - they don't have sub-editors, which is why they end up with so many "City men critical after scuffles"-type titles. No need for conspiracy theories.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
It’s interesting really that despite the legions of LEGS CLOSED people who’ve persecuted Plucky Smol Jack across the cruel vista of the years, apparently it’s the LEGS OPEN people who’ve really got it in for her.

Makes you think…
Is LEGS CLOSED and LEGS OPEN the new lights on, lights off?

I hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So today she tells us the lucky guests got to sit on the sofa she sleeps on 🤢 But yesterday she said they were on the KH sofa

20230121_134504.jpg

Try and keep your story straight ffs..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.