Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Bless you my child 🙏
Thank you dear heart. I overheard a couple walking into Tesco today and during their conversation, she said to him “the only good thing about it being this cold is it might get us a cold weather payment”.
Is that the type of people Jack’s book is supposed to help? If so: it won’t.
It’s shameful and deceitful to suggest it will.
I hope Jack reads these threads and sees what I’ve done with her “best book yet”.
And don’t try to sue me. I have £7 left of my overdraft so it isn’t worth your while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

HodgeSplodge

Or she could have just used trolley.co.uk where you can enter the product and get a detailed graph of the price over the year, and can even see the price changes in the different supermarkets. I don’t think Jack understands how data works though.
I remember the trolley twitter account actually reached out to Jack at the time and naturally she ignored them because she never really intended to create a VBI. She just wanted the adoration.

• Wow
  • Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Seems a minor point amongst all the recent shit, but is it now taken as read that Jack lied to The Guardian and twitter about fulfilling all her patreon obligations?
Not one person has confirmed they received their rewards.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I remember the trolley twitter account actually reached out to Jack at the time and naturally she ignored them because she never really intended to create a VBI. She just wanted the adoration.
Poor Trolley has repeatedly tried to get Jack’s attention to no avail. That middle tweet was sent about five times but she never retweeted or gave them a like or anything. Poor Trolley but honestly what did they expect GETTING ALL UP IN HER NICHE 🤬
FF31E075-6D55-4249-A666-20CD979E5F33.jpeg

04BBAF39-DBE8-47C9-B0DB-0A23A1BDAA8D.jpeg

6F6ACBDA-AEF7-4801-9AE9-CB3DF1C526B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

shugabug23

Chatty Member
I KNOW she’s doing it for clout and trying to claw back followers who may lurk on her Twitter now have to ask to follow…

But, just to be on the safe side I’ve reported the tweet & surprisingly Twitter says they’ll offer support. I’m a soft touch, we all are really judging by the empathy flowing round here tonight. Better be safe than sorry eh

Attachments

• Heart

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Oh, for absolute fucks sake, it is utterly commonplace to have investigations to rule out cancer.

And mostly, people having them don’t turn out to have cancer, just like you didn’t, Jack, you stupid overdramatic dunderhead 😡

It’s not a three act drama. I was investigated under the two week thingy to rule out cancer last year, and 2022 was such a catastrophe worrying about that didn‘t even make the top ten of miserable shit that happened chez Soup.

FEWMIN now 😡 Can’t stand this weaponising.

edited to clarify as unfortunate cross posting made this look heartless- sorry and hugs 🫂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She will have to do it in a weekend, for this weekend's prices alone, to stand any chance of it being accurate at the time of publication. Pasta near me has jumped 90p to £1 in the last maybe 2 weeks. Who wants to know what it cost in February 2022. 😂😂😂
One of LBC Radio’s presenter does a weekly basket update. They costed a basket of items a year ago (bread, milk, pasta, bread, butter, chicken etc) and every week they do an update on the cost. I think this week it was £15, she they started it was £9 (rough figures as can’t remember exactly ).

It is so simple and effective in talking about the cost of living increase, minimum input with a clear output. Jack could have done something like this, updated Twitter and made her point without having to triangulate a few hundred faded receipts from random punters around the country!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
This is all so bizarre and horrible. I wasn't aware of her during her cancer baiting time, but as if she would be continuing her normal tweeting nonsense if she was that scared and stressed by it all. My diagnosis came extremely quickly so I didn't experience the typical worry but I had a relapse scare after I was in remission and I felt so sick with dread waiting for the results that I could barely function. Luckily I was ok but it really gave me an appreciation for how so many people feel when they're waiting for their initial test results. Her behaviour is so insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Lazarus

VIP Member
Is it a good time to ask if it was 4 blog posts plus the one on Jacinda Ardern that were being posted this weekend, or 4 including that one?

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
It's quite something watching a narc come out fighting when they realise they are losing, isn't it? They are always the same. Same pattern, same threats. Not special or different at all.

• Heart

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
She fucks me off with the “worst corner of the internet” phrase. No, hun, that would be the place where images of CSA are freely available to the sort that know how to find them, human trafficking occurs, amongst other things.

• Sad
  • Angry

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
The Dark Mass makes a reappearance. Yawn. View attachment 1900434
In your bones? Which are not your lymph nodes. If you’re going to lie about medical stuff you should probably at least have bothered to, I dunno, get GCSE science at the most basic, so you have half a clue what you’re going to lie about 🤦‍♀️

This is just tragically pathetic now. I’m cringing for her and I can’t even stand her.

• Angry
  • Heart

Reagent

I am appalled that she's put the gory details of the alleged abuse on the hell site for SB, his teachers and her family to see. I can't imagine how traumatising it must be for an impressionable teenager to read that about his mother. As a parent you attempt to shield your children from the worst of human depravity for as long as you can. This is vile. If she kept her bloody twitter account professional and focused on what she has been paid to do for the last 10 years, most of the alleged abuse wouldn't happen. I can't imagine Mary Berry tweeting something like this. Ever.

A friend of mine got a job as a paralegal. She thought she would be investigating murders and miscarriages of justice. Instead it was all boundary disputes and sewage lines. She left as she was bored rigid. She should have joined Jack's crack team. Never a dull moment.

• Haha
I understand the sentiment, but rehab is pointless unless someone's willing to engage fully and honestly.
Yes exactly! As an NA Frau 🧀 one of the first bloody things you have to do in the 12 steps (which she’s an expert on, according to her, with the amount she bangs on about it and being sober, which she clearly -allegedly- isn’t) is, in a nutshell, take accountability, put mistakes right, apologise, admit wrongdoings etc.
She won’t do it. Recovery’s not possible without it.

She’s had financial help from squigs, yet pissed it away. Help from SBs dad, yet bangs on about being a hard up single mum. Help from wealthy supportive parents, yet was poverty stricken and left to fend for herself. Help from Daddy to get a decent job, fucked it off. Help previously in rehab, many think she’s still using drugs.

Not to be cynical but really just think no matter how much help she’s ever offered, she’s always going to be a “chaos”, we all want her to STOP BREATHING and she’s always gonna be in the overdraft. Really is so far gone at this point. Sorry I’ve been emotive today lads, the C and S tweets yesterday have got to me. She’s a knob.

• Heart