Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That Smol Robots twat has been reading here and we've upset him. I find not visiting websites I don't like is generally the best cure for that sort of thing.
The insinuation that everyone on This Forum™ is evil and despicable is wild. I’ve not been here long but it genuinely is one of the funniest, open, diverse and friendly places of the internet. Everyone sharing their massively different experiences, different jobs, lifestyles, backgrounds, ages etc, regardless of views, opinions etc and the way everyone cares and looks out for each other completely free of judgement is just lovely.
None of us wish Jack harm ffs. Quite the opposite!!! We just have the joint interest in bringing a massive narcissistic manipulative grifter to account, and pointing out shitty behaviour! And we all hate (love) slop.
Love you mendacious trolls, and I thank everyone for making me 🦉🍾 and sometimes tear up with your stories xxx
🧌🧌🧌

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Reagent

I love this.
I came to Tattle by accident following links when another person was grating my mushrooms. I saw this thread and have been seriously impressed by the kindness, care, compassion and sheer eloquence of you all. So many lovely people with so many life experiences that you have shared, some happy, some traumatic , some overwhelmingly sad. How Jack can't come here and not see how life can be if you just are honest with yourself and others. She had wasted and spoiled so many opportunities that most of us would be thrilled to have had. Just put twitter down Jack. Get some help and for God's sake put SB first in your life. He deserves so much better.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Jack shut the fuck up, someone literally was talking about this TODAY on this thread. You’ve posted multiple times about this before 🤣
093B614B-53D0-42B9-AD56-E16DE851B035.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Not sure if we're missing anything so posting the below View attachment 1900506
Why would someone want to reach out, via Jack of all people, on twitter, for an oncologist to talk to?

My experience is secondhand, but it was made very clear with my husband that support was available for all of us. The hospice even has post death services available, should they be needed for those dealing with the aftermath, including for our daughter who was 8. We chose not to avail ourselves of them, but these things are out there. You certainly do not need to seek out random people via another person to access further information on anything relating to such a thing. In fact, I doubt any oncologist would feel comfortable doing so. I would certainly feel dubious about any that were happy to do so, as it is such a confidentially issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
If twitter is making her feel like this then it is high time she left it. No one forces her to use it. I have been dealing with some serious shit the last few days and reading her to take mymind off it. She is a horrible human being for triggering and upsetting this many people. She should close down her twitter and seek professional help.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She tends to lock her account or come off twitter when she realises her lies are out of control. She needs the time to go back through her tweets to delete old incriminating ones.
What a dreadful shame most of them are preserved here anyway 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

GazpachoPolice

May god have mercy on me if I’m wrong, but the fraus called all this. Her book bombing, her car crash interview leading to chaos after chaos resulting in some suicidal ideation breadcrumbing. She’ll blame it all on the trolls and get another round of interviews, publicity and donations out of it. Depressingly predictive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 92

Limey

VIP Member
This is my very very very favouritest thread title ever. It truly sets us apart from the slightly lower calibre threads with their torturous rhyming titles.
I thought my rhyming of Jack with Gak was incredibly witty, I'm like the Noel Coward of the Lothians.

• Haha
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Going back to the abuse, we should remind ourselves of the judgment in Hopkins Vs Monroe. She admitted she is addicted to Twitter and the judge said she is frequently
abusive.

6F4E7E5A-18E8-4E3F-8DEE-C5CB9B4BAB0F.jpeg

Following the judgement, she didn’t stop using Twitter and admitted in a guardian interview that she had loads of socks too

FC23C5E3-5D39-4A5E-8198-9F34A624B621.jpeg

Anyway, back to the judgement. She repeatedly alleges she received a torrent of abuse but provides zero evidence of this. She says it’s because she deletes them.

21F8C82F-6DB0-41BC-835D-A8F8EA2D3A16.jpeg

B837A46E-80A5-492C-B664-CB7C7275535C.jpeg

The judge is unimpressed by this and makes it very clear is problematic, particularly if someone is seeking to litigate in future. He also seems to imply that this could have all been avoided.
05B52F3A-9475-433D-9EE1-F31AC5EFE1E7.jpeg

If I were Jack’s lawyer, I would tell her that she is in danger of being perceived as a vexatious litigant

• Heart
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Jack's rattling the tip jar again:

View attachment 1899361
Oh I thought she might try this. She's pretending her reputation is in the toilet because of 30p Lee and pals. This isn't true. Her reputation is fucked because she's a grifter and people on Tattle noticed and started documenting her lies and scams. Then other people started repeating the stuff they'd read here and it's been pretty much hilarity on a daily basis ever since.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
My tuppence worth once more.
We’ve often said Jack doesn’t really have a real personality or identity of her own, which I believe to be true. I suppose in her teen/formative years she was a loner/sweet pea/tell tale that wouldn’t have had many friends. Then she got a baby, got skint, thought she wanted to get into politics to give her a platform to talk about being skint (something which would have been so alien to someone from her background).
That gave her fame and the next minute she’s living with a famous millionaire who had her own tv show, her own restaurants etc etc. it would be hard not to be swept away with the excitement of all that came with it.
But then Jack totally lost it. Did she want to be poor or rich? The credibility might not have been there after Allegra, so she became the most lesbianist lesbian ever, then the NB, then literally everything else.
Her own personality isn’t strong enough on its own to carry her through, so she’s adopted so many things she thinks will keep her in the public eye. I do think without the Allegra relationship early on, things might have been different now.

• Heart

Dummyfingers

Fraus, my partner was prescribed tramadol this week for the first time. They took the recommended dose, 1 tablet, this afternoon. I’m currently staring at a heap of person under a blanket slowly, gently making suckling noises along with the occasional low frequency hum. (She’s fine, just never had it before)
It made me howl with laughter at the thought of a smol pixie popping 40 along with a bottle of whiskey! Mx Dummy Fingers said between humming and sucking “fucking hell, I wouldn’t be able to function on one of these Monday to Friday.”.
Not quite the controlled conditions needed for a bullshit test, but I think it covers it!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Fucking hell, NOT NOW squig! She’s moved on from jolly japes with EIGHT FRIENDS jammed on a sofa (that’s either the Katie Hopkins one or the fetid one she sleeps on).

She’s now receiving highly imaginative and adjective-filled online abuse (that’s not quite the same as the highly imaginative adjective-filled online abuse she was posting about a few months back) reliving all her cancer scares AND she’s suicidal.

And all you want to focus on is her ugly-ass chair?!

DCB85C8D-55D8-42F9-936C-B85C0A591767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91