Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
The way she told everyone she'd bought herself a new pair of Docs to reward herself on her 'work' on the VBI makes me cackle. You couldn't make it up. She literally bought herself a new pair of boots off the back of the Vimes Boots theory and the money donated in good faith that she was helping *others*. LOL.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Zelda

Softly, gently, painstakingly catching up with the latest chaos. A few thoughts.

@jenny2603 Add me to the list of Frauen with RSI caused by tapping so many laugh/like reactions to your posts. I'm a total ninny when it comes to medical matters, to the extent that I almost have panic attacks when getting results from the eye-scan thingy when I get my eyes tested, so I HUGELY appreciate your matter-of-fact, positive account of your treatment and tests.

Absolute opposite of Jack's approach to spreading panic and misinformation for sympathy.

It's interesting pondering Nigella's reaction to reading Jack's tweets, as she surely has now after being tagged into the rescue tweets.

Now, we've been speculating that Nigella has been distancing herself recently, having been made somewhat aware of the grift. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack had been reaching out to her ahead of the Graun interview, offering up some kind of "excuse" for her (was Nigella's word for it 'inexplicable', I can't remember?) precarious finances. Poor me, pity me Mom, I still need support, it's the tram/whiskey addiction and my inbuilt chaos, I can't help it.

I could imagine Nigella marking down Jack as still a bit hard done by and vulnerable. Somewhat sympathetic, but trying not to get involved anymore.

But now...Nigella has famously lost a lot of people to cancer: her mum, her sister and of course, her first husband. [Who I was 🍕 on an online, early days of the internet, email group, sort of forum thing, back in the day. In Jack parlance: I was therefore a close friend].

What I'm trying to say is that Nigella knows her shit about this sort of thing. She certainly knows that there's a massive, incalculable difference between a scare and a diagnosis. And then a massive gulf between a diagnosis and treatment.

So, as willing to believe the best in people as I believe our Big Suze to be (it's her achilles heel), I doubt she would have much sympathy for this latest sob story. In fact, her sympathy might just have run out.

Anyway, just mithering, with no evidence.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her book massively tanking has not gone down well then 🤭
I presume this is why she is attempting to resurrect the 'Lee Anderson has ruined my reputation' line. Entirely unprovable. His words didn't cause the Superdrug work to dry up (her advocating shoplifting did that), the TV opportunies to stop (she was useless and always looked bloated and coked up) or her public appearances to dwindle (not turning up or being massively late will do that).

• Haha

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Once again, you are disgusting, Jack. You've not had a cancer scare. You're 34 and have only lost one grandparent. Count your lucky fucking stars and stop pretending you're in the position many of the rest of us are *looks at four urns in a cupboard*. Stop doing this to your child, I don't care how much time he spends with you. You are, by far, one of the lost repulsive human beings I've ever come across. Your parents had better be ashamed.

Glad I'm on my way home from doing something social cause I absolutely would have cried seeing that sat inside on my own. Ghoul.
Jesus H Christo, what possess her to say these things. I lost my mother to cancer when I was barely out of my teens myself. It was horrendous seeing someone go downhill so rapidly, six months later she was gone. I cant believe someone like Jack would piggyback on other peoples misery, but here we are

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This is why it's so disgusting, because she has posted it so cynically. That really hurts, it's so damaging. Last night I was really angry but this morning it has really upset me....and probably a lot of people here. If you have been affected by suicide or depression you have my love.
She has no regard for those living with suicidal ideation, no regard for those who have lost loved ones to suicide.
That's why I think she personally has never been touched by cancer or suicide.
If you have you don't glibly chuck it into the ring to win an argument. You just don't.

• Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Karl is back on team Jack again

View attachment 1898937
Karl is utterly fucking tedious. I know he’s unwell and his flip-flopping is very relevant to the threads because he shows how Jack manipulates the vulnerable into believing she’s just like them, but it’s so frustrating to see how pig-headed people (and especially, I’ve noticed, people with autism) are in going to bat for Jack regardless of what is revealed about her.

• Sad

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
Thank you dear heart. The bit of her cosplay that's enraging me is her talking about tests as if they're some horrifying ordeal. I really cannot emphasise this enough but if anyone has any health concerns whatsoever go and get the tests, they're really not that bad. I wouldn't rate any of them highly on Trip Advisor but I've honestly had worse scale and polishes at the dentist.
I don't want a cut of the takings or anything, I'm not Jack. But if you ever do that book Lucy Aeroplane wants to read, please call it, "it's a numbers game".

I don't care what shite you put in it. I'll buy it before tin foil hat or slippery urchin.

Still can't believe the cancer tweets. Staggering. Everyone here will probably have suffered with it or lost someone close or had a scare somewhere along the line. But I shan't be surprised.

• Heart
  • Haha

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
She's unlocked her Twitter but not posted to really ramp up the neckbeard/nan frenzy of concern. She had to unlock because her ego made her, maximum attention cannot be gained with a locked account.

Even if it was a friend doing this I'd be fucking outraged. Suicidal people generally do not announce or hint at what they're planning. They slope off quietly and do it (I've had two people in my life take their own lives so I know something about it) She's a twisted fucker.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m a long term lurker, occasional poster. I am unutterably distressed by the hurt JM’s narc “It’s all about meeee” Munch-ing is showering on the many mourning or acutely and chronically medically diagnosed Canal members. I can only offer a bunch of flowers 💐 and best wishes to you all. 😢

• Heart

GigglePops

Every time you think she's reached a new low, she somehow manages to go even lower.
She'd be great at the Limbo- lower than a snake's belly, and now doing a 'cry for help' post. Sick.
I lost a friend to suicide last year. Her last post on twitter said the same as Jack's final before locking. She absolutely fucking disgusts me. Beyond disgusted.

Get the help that you so obviously need Jack. Do it tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

jenny2603

VIP Member
Exactly it's all nonsense. One barrister unless you have a KC and a junior. And they wouldn't necessarily be involved at this point anyway!
Poor thicko Jack imagines that the VILE TROLLS will all be shaking like shitting dogs at the thought of one of her team seeing their tweets and feeling the full force of the law as a result.

Jack, of all the boring old coke hags in the world, you are my favourite so I say this with love. People aren't going to stop laughing at you and calling you a liar until you stop lying and making a fucking clown of yourself. I know it's hard being stupid but perhaps you could ask a clever person to help you with your public behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Don't think I'd seen this before from Lurchio at the time of the first Lee Anderson/Daubney stuff.
Just how much money DID Jack make from all that?

View attachment 1898938
Ralf pisses me off no end. Last year he prattled on about how selfish it is to fly for your holidays, negating to mention he commutes between Florida and the Caribbean multiple times per year.

• Wow
  • Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
I suspect the latest meltdown is gonna be a handy excuse for not delivering on another false promise- the suing of Lee Anderson. She was too fragile, couldn't deal with the publicity and the attention of right wing press blah blah bollox.

If she has had legal advice from anyone who's read more than My First Big Book of Proper Lawyer Thingies she's no doubt been told your finances will come under close scrutiny for this and shat her kecks.

Also suspect she'll go for the Matt Haig-esque MH market next. Some book of trite claptrap thats all about keeping yourself cobbled together to work another day rather than addressing the underlying causes of the MH epidemic affecting us in our alienated modern world (no offence to anyone who finds him useful). Jacks predictable cycles make a lot more sense when you remember everything tweeted/breadcrumbed is about shoring up and spinning the grift. A pivot towards MH writing could be a nice little earner.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart