Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Waiting for the ✨comments club✨ to send her sympathy tweets.🙄 She’s a sick fucking puppy.

sending you all love jennynumnums. ❤
Jack did the same thing when the Guardian turned up to interview her didn't she? Didn't answer the door, caused a massive attention seeking panic. I can picture sitting on her sordid sofa basking in the attention of the worried tweets. Doesn't she know the story of the boy who cried wolf?

• Angry
Reactions: 83

Foxvint

VIP Member
You're all a lot more kind hearted than she's ever been when she's set her minions on the obviously vulnerable. When she says she can't do this anymore she means be held accountable and answer questions about the gaping chasms in her story. And as pointed out numerous times hinting/threatening self harm is straight out of an abusers handbook. You'd need a giant pair of bellows and an accelerant to summon up a flicker of sympathy in me for her. She always does this. The grifting gobshite who cried wolf.

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Your final point is really chilling. It’s the thought that this is all for Twitter hits and notifications.

The fact that she could have been posting her last (not slopbot) tweet while watching the masked singer or whatever and then going round to Big Dave’s today for a Sunday dinner as though everything was fine is horrific.
And let’s all remember, Jack’s mum follows her on Twitter. Imagine how she must feel reading all of Jack’s horrific shite.

• Sad
  • Angry

ishant

VIP Member
Btw with regards to Jenny Nums Nums, everytime I get a laughing reaction from you to one of my posts I beam like a little baby. You’re the best Jenny!

• Heart
Unreal. Un-fucking-real.

Sorry to mither, I’m still in absolute disbelief hours later that she can spin NOT having cancer (something millions could only in their wildest dreams wish for) for sympathy. I know we take the piss out of some of the ridiculous things she exaggerates for attention, but seriously, there is something so inherently fucked up about continually making yourself the victim in Every. Single. Situation.

How can NOT having cancer be a sob story?!?!?!?!?!?!! I really think she actually thinks she’s so hard done by in every aspect of life.
She needs psychological help!

ETA Yes tenderstems she really does believe her life is A Series Of Unfortunate Events

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Also- just wanna add- I’m a relatively new Frau, and I feel almost bad- dubious- about kicking someone when they’re down. I kinda feel like I want to delete my previous post on here just now if she genuinely is feeling how she says. But then I think- is this exactly what she’s going for and how she is trying to manipulate and stop the justified calling out!?
She’ll probably be back toot-tooting in 48 hours and posting about delicious F&B swatches.
Dick.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Jesus H Christo, what possess her to say these things. I lost my mother to cancer when I was barely out of my teens myself. It was horrendous seeing someone go downhill so rapidly, six months later she was gone. I cant believe someone like Jack would piggyback on other peoples misery, but here we are
This is what I don't get.
In my experience anyone who has had serious illness, or lost loved ones to it doesn't tend to dwell on it with the almost loving detail like she does. Just too bloody upsetting.
When it is an academic exercise and you are actually in good health, then it is easier as you just don't comprehend what it is actually like (if that makes sense?)
Rather like her alcoholism and AA, compared to the accounts knowledgable posters have recounted here - she cosplays emotion and overdoes it so much it never seems genuine.

• Heart

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
Jenny numbers you wonderful creature. I have nothing to say except I love you and your wicked humour. It's a pleasure to be in your virtual company and I regularly disturb my old Harold and my wee cat by shaking with laughter at your posts. All power to you xx
Our cats had to come and find me tonight. Usual 9pm felix didn't get dished up until 11 as I've been reading what sepia photo Jenny from the internet thinks again. "guys, guys, jenny who I've never met was telling me about another person I've never met. Also sorry but we only have the flavour left that nobody likes. It's a great day for you. I'll do better tomorrow". If they were bigger they'd have killed me and eaten my tongue.

😖

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
When you have scans on the NHS, a report is sent to your consultant and usually copied to your GP.

Jack love, the easiest way to prove us wrong when we say you’re lying about this would be to firstly pop in a request to your GP’s administrative team for any scan reports noting the “dark mass” please, then when you have it pop back in here and show us. Obvs you should redact your NHS number and address and all that, as well as the report author’s name, but if you leave the scan date visible, along with the text describing the size and location of the “dark mass” then I suppose we’ll have to believe you had a lymph node infection that was in your bones. I do hope your treating clinicans wrote it up for publication though cos you wouldn’t half be a medical curiosity.

As it is you’re just a bit of a psychiatric curiosity, but not much because all this is soooo massively pathetic now.

Edit just seen other frauen indicating she’s actually talking about an x ray, in which case Jack you massive walloper, your bones aren’t swiss cheese with big holes, and if they were I’m sure we would have heard all about it. Because you would have told us. For pity’s sake we even know about your burgering 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Just watched the first ten minutes of her Edinburgh Book Festival appearance with Kit De Waal and she reads from GFFBD. In that introduction she says that she carries an EpiPen in her bag. For WHAT??
Had to turn it off...that nasal whine combined with fraudulent applause has made me sick before I've even had breakfast.
For stress. She told the audience that she goes into anaphylactic shock if she’s stressed so has to carry three pens with her at all times even if she leaves them on another floor in a Sainsbury’s bag.

Fair play to Kit de Waal for keeping a straight face through most of that interview.

• Haha
  • Wow

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I've just caught up with this thread in real time and saw where my last post landed - I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone with poor, off-topic timing, you were discussing a very important and emotive topic and I'm blabbing on about a childhood crush on Gary Wilmot. Sending love to you all and especially those who are unwell, or who have friends and relatives who are. ❤
Oh Tri- i S, the threads go up and down, light n shade etc. I'm sure no one was offended. I always found Gary Wilmot a bit too... Cheery. Surely that would get irksome.

I love guinea pigs tho

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I really don't understand how twitter works, but it looks like she has only locked that tweet (as a couple of people have commented on the Olive Chair Dilemma one instead).
I have to assume this is manipulation to make people retweet or quote tweet if they want to say something- and so "spread the word".
Yup, that's exactly what she's done. Switched off all comments to that one tweet. Left it up and now she's sitting back to see what response it gets and not responding to anyone worried about her. She'll be enjoying causing some drama.

• Angry
  • Sick

Geetbo

VIP Member
Jacks stans basically treat her like a slightly wayward teenager, who will come good in time.

In reality she’s 34/44 years old and is just going to get worse and worse unless she faces some consequences.

• Haha
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Well what a glorious day Ninnies! The sun is shining, and the Venting Beads Intdex is upon us. Praise beans!

I‘m sure Jack was in back to back press interviews yesterday organised by the fragrant Adrian, unveiling her marvellous and groundbreaking initiative that will save all the povs in Britain from starvation. I very much expect our new King to be so impressed that he will confer an MBE on her on the spot.

And if this isn’t hope in the face of all evidence to the contrary, I don’t know what is!

3AABDC37-380D-4556-803B-AAF2410D2977.jpeg

F27B0296-D1E3-49A6-8411-3C38CC5C66B0.jpeg

Glory be!

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Babe, same. I should be over it by now but my Mummy took her life over 30 years ago and I still get a little twinge of jealousy when people talk about their funny, lovely mums x
I'm so sorry Django. I get the same pangs. I'm 2/3 years older than Jack. My mom died of a glioblastoma almost 20 years ago.

Cancer Jack is a cunt who can get to fuck.

• Heart
  • Sad

Foxvint

VIP Member
The same woman who tweeted about refusing to pay 30p for ketchup to go with her hideous battered sausage is gonna rethink her colour scheme cos her olive green leather chair doesn't go with anything. Anyone who gave her a penny; you've been had.

• Haha
  • Heart