Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
No doubt Jack will twist this into ‘even the sad hausfraus who want me DEAD don’t have tin openers, so my tips have actually saved the lives - even of the GC Tories who are stalking me’.

The question is though, do you have a) a knife you’re not particularly fond of, b) a mallet, and c) fingers you’re also not particularly fond of?
Or a friend, neighbour, family? Or a shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Shawads

VIP Member
I think even thicko Jack would realise that crowdfunding for a stairlift for your bungalow wouldn’t be the wisest move.
Those who need a stairlift can often qualify for it via a grant from the local authority.

• Heart

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
There's currently an amusingly named account (Chancellor's daughter in night wear, a clue) arguing with a well known Jack sock.

Also, the state of that sock's tweets as subject matter.

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
BTL = below the line. She's claiming that someone has used those words in the comments below some article by or about her.... only, er, Google doesn't know about it - so how does she?
Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering why she was talking about Buy To Let in this context.

Lauradianalou

Oh he's an absolute silver fox isn't he? Love him on Celebrity Gogglebox 😍

Is it just me that thought, the alleged abuse Jack said she had received was written in her overblown writing style? The "charring, twisting, screaming" 🤔
She could be describing some of her food with that as well 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Foxvint

VIP Member
Jacks stans basically treat her like a slightly wayward teenager, who will come good in time.

In reality she’s 34/44 years old and is just going to get worse and worse unless she faces some consequences.
Perfect point. None of these people are doing her a kindness.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Going back to the abuse, we should remind ourselves of the judgment in Hopkins Vs Monroe. She admitted she is addicted to Twitter and the judge said she is frequently
abusive.

View attachment 1899499
Following the judgement, she didn’t stop using Twitter and admitted in a guardian interview that she had loads of socks too

View attachment 1899505

Anyway, back to the judgement. She repeatedly alleges she received a torrent of abuse but provides zero evidence of this. She says it’s because she deletes them.

View attachment 1899506
View attachment 1899507
The judge is unimpressed by this and makes it very clear is problematic, particularly if someone is seeking to litigate in future. He also seems to imply that this could have all been avoided.
View attachment 1899514
If I were Jack’s lawyer, I would tell her that she is in danger of being perceived as a vexatious litigant
Dear Heart, the comments about settling the case for £5k was a criticism of Hopkins, not Jack

Foxvint

VIP Member
I think concern for Jack around self harm is as misplaced as concern for Harry and meg around giving up titles- it's simply not gonna happen. Everything facetious and mocking is harmless imo.

• Heart
For stress. She told the audience that she goes into anaphylactic shock if she’s stressed so has to carry three pens with her at all times even if she leaves them on another floor in a Sainsbury’s bag.

Fair play to Kit de Waal for keeping a straight face through most of that interview.
That may be my favourite load of bs ever.

• Haha

sioc

Sorry frauen, catching up on threads and searching on twitter I see someone mentioned she'd recently got another ccj. Is that true? Was it mentioned here and if so what thread? Thanking in advance anyone kind enough to correct me or provide a link

• Heart

Esiren

Karl is utterly fucking tedious. I know he’s unwell and his flip-flopping is very relevant to the threads because he shows how Jack manipulates the vulnerable into believing she’s just like them, but it’s so frustrating to see how pig-headed people (and especially, I’ve noticed, people with autism) are in going to bat for Jack regardless of what is revealed about her.
Autistic here, Karl is a nasty piece of work, but presumably intellectually disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22