Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
How is Jack suing 30p Lee?

For a comment on Twitter, her response matters. She did not contact Lee privately or otherwise to ask he removed it. Nor did she refute his comment in a professional manner.

No, she retweeted it with a threat. Said she’d have his house. Straight off the bat this shows a desire to sue for profit, not as a direct result of loss or defamation to character - which is incredibly difficult to prove given her own poor actions (advocating theft, criticising the then PMs deceased son etc).

Lee confirms he’s never been asked to remove it. To raise a case, this would be the first - the very first! - question asked. It would have a preliminary hearing to hear the case details and confirm under what section of the law the claimant is asserting was breached. You may be asked dates and times etc and if you can support your claim but it’s not a hearing and you will not be asked for evidence at this stage.

After that you’ll usually get a court date for some time in the distant future, there’s a huge backlog. You do not need a team of lawyers, paralegals or anything else. Claims are done via internet form, communication with the court is via email and the preliminary hearing is via the phone. You may need a junior lawyer or paralegal. One. One who will likely be on twenty other cases at any one time.

And until you have that court date, you’re suing no-one. As soon as the claim is filed, the respondent is made aware. Lee has not removed the original tweet nor issued an apology. No claim has been filed. If it was, he could use truth or opinion as a defence, quite frankly, it’s both.

I have an awful feeling that this suing tweeting is off the back of 30p Lee being back in the news and since grifty kitchen flopped she’s edging back into full tip jar rattling. She needs to squeeze what she can to move. Shameless.
Are court cases of this nature on public record? I mean, can you see upcoming hearings?

Reactions: 22

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
So she never actually saw a rheumatologist? No blood tests? No ANA? No MRI? Nothing at all to back up that claim? No wonder when she lists out her coping techniques there’s no mention of medications to help, it’s all just wheat bags and ibuprofen, does she have any idea how an autoimmune disease actually works?
Of course not!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Firstly, condolences to dragon for the loss of their sister 💔

Onto Jack and her RA:
View attachment 1898927
Her GP said it SEEMS she has RA. She cried a lot (assume that’s the photo on the left *cringe*) but onwards and upwards; she’s putting her best face forward.

Every single thing I’ve ever read about this woman confirms to me she has nae pals.
Did she ever do like an official diagnosis announcement? (Seems like the sort of thing she’d do)

Ok...I'm going to ask this even though I already know the answer (I think), but is that even a thing? She couldn't be...lying...could she?
Oh no! Obviously not! She's a medical conundrum, she is!
(Also, a quick suggestion, Jack: do you want most if your problems to go away? Stop lying, mate. If you can manage it, that is).

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MooBelle

VIP Member
Oh she’s dirty deleted! What a shame we’ve got the screenies to prove what a terrible excuse for a human being she is.

ETA just going to put them all here in order, for posterity.
Has she locked her account? Just saying because there is a padlock. I'm blocked so can't check.

MissMarple10

He was threatened with legal action by Zahawi's lawyers last year when he blogged about his tax affairs. The letter said, basically, 'don't publish this' so he went ahead and published it to his timeline anyway and said bring it on. He has been Zahawi's downfall. Everything that he said or speculated about has been accurate and he was entirely vindicated, much like the dear canal was with the Guardian piece, and will be if the grief thief is ever dim enough to actually set foot in a courtroom. There is absolutely no way that she will expose herself to that level of scrutiny. Never.
Indeed! Been subscribed to his emails for months, fascinating breakdown of all the legal tricks

• Heart

DragonBoy

This is what does my nut. She's incredibly thick if she thinks GPs dish out these kind of diagnoses. A GP *might* say RA could be one of the explanations but tests are needed first elsewhere. Someone I know has recently been diagnosed with it by a consultant after a GP referral. As one would expect.

Why is she so stupid? What does she share all this shit with strangers on the internet? It's like the paint stuff and the chair crap yesterday. Just why? These are not meaningful interactions!
But they are useful at burying things 🤷‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Sensible Susan

Chatty Member
I don't really post here anymore, but because I do occasionally feel like showing up to be a downer -

As a former supermarket worker, please don't hide stock for shits and giggles. If causing needless hassle to low-paid workers in exchange for internet cool points wasn't funny when Jack and Louisa did it, why are people celebrating it now?
But binning them's ok right?

• Haha
  • Heart

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
There was a horrible case not far from me, must have been about twenty years ago. The most vile, degrading, unspeakable abuse was apparently carried out and the ‘victim’ had horrific injuries. Everyone who heard about it was shocked and disgusted. Turned out they’d done it to themselves, for attention from their ex.

I’m not saying that relates to Jack, your honour. Just doing my mithering. I’m actually medically, clinically and peripatetically predisposed to mithering, because I’m a pathological ninny. CONFIRMED.
How did they find out it was self inflicted? Did it get as far as a trial? Or was he abroad or something which at times like those, being out of the country must be the biggest relief imaginable.

• Wow