Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to contradict you dear tenderstem, I know you’re an actual qualified nurse and all, but I think you’ve missed a key indicator on that scan of Jack’s head. I’ve zoomed in for you
View attachment 1900930
As it never hurts to get a 3rd sideboard opinion, I had another look and it seems we missed something sinister perching softly and gently on top of the spinal column
B16549C8-A092-4B35-8752-E7939DF40075.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
You know those pics of a mirror in a mirror in a mirror that go on forever?
inside Jacks head is like that with Jack in it with Jack in its head with Jack in it….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Jack proves you can have (and indeed she does, despite protesting that she doesn't) every material possession you want/need and still be an entitled, hollow souled, craven bleep. Nothing satisfies what is lacking. Even a jumbo sideboard won't plug that void. I just wonder if she's developed the self awareness to realise this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
You know those pics of a mirror in a mirror in a mirror that go on forever?
inside Jacks head is like that with Jack in it with Jack in its head with Jack in it….
Like this?

I tried to do one with the skull with various jacks moving around in it but my brain is refusing to co-operate with my nonsense right now , I shall have to try again after sleep/once the ducklings disembark/turn 18 / whenever it is I should expect full brain function back 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
And believe me, when you get your results back and discover that what you dreaded the most is not the worst you thought it might be - you want to shout it from the rooftops - not keep schtum, nor keep people hanging on for months, wondering ... for sympathy or attention-seeking. Especially when you've blabbed about it all over social media.
This is so true. Like many reading this I’m sure, I was fast-tracked through breast cancer screening pathway last year after I found a lump. Nothing sinister fortunately, but you couldn’t shut me up about my gratitude for the NHS being there for me when I needed it for weeks. Like a normal person. Jack’s a bleep.

ETA: check your boobs

• Heart
Can I suggest that there might have been a massive bomb dropped on her yesterday and I think its the official non sales figures of GK. I think the little visit she had yesterday was the agent and management team explaining what that meant, in person and at her house cos she's a sad vulnerable little pixie with an ouchie heart and they probably wanted a few witnesses just in case.

I'm hoping she has been told she has to pay some of the advance back too :LOL:.

Could explain the narc rage today
i can’t find the listing for her memoir on Amazon any more (but it’s still on Book Depository)

I’m also wondering if the whole TT thing has fallen through - they won’t distribute TK without an addendum from the publisher and PanMac won’t want to spend any more money on a book that’s tanked.

• Wow
Reactions: 70
Unreal. Un-bleeping-real.
Once again, you are disgusting, Jack. You've not had a cancer scare. You're 34 and have only lost one grandparent. Count your lucky bleeping stars and stop pretending you're in the position many of the rest of us are *looks at four urns in a cupboard*. Stop doing this to your child, I don't care how much time he spends with you. You are, by far, one of the lost repulsive human beings I've ever come across. Your parents had better be ashamed.

Glad I'm on my way home from doing something social cause I absolutely would have cried seeing that sat inside on my own. Ghoul.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
I imagine the account is locked so the friend/ family member whose medical situation she posted for likes can’t see it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Once again, you are disgusting, Jack. You've not had a cancer scare. You're 34 and have only lost one grandparent. Count your lucky bleeping stars and stop pretending you're in the position many of the rest of us are *looks at four urns in a cupboard*. Stop doing this to your child, I don't care how much time he spends with you. You are, by far, one of the lost repulsive human beings I've ever come across. Your parents had better be ashamed.

Glad I'm on my way home from doing something social cause I absolutely would have cried seeing that sat inside on my own. Ghoul.
Jesus H Christo, what possess her to say these things. I lost my mother to cancer when I was barely out of my teens myself. It was horrendous seeing someone go downhill so rapidly, six months later she was gone. I cant believe someone like Jack would piggyback on other peoples misery, but here we are

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Jesus H Christo, what possess her to say these things. I lost my mother to cancer when I was barely out of my teens myself. It was horrendous seeing someone go downhill so rapidly, six months later she was gone. I cant believe someone like Jack would piggyback on other peoples misery, but here we are
So sorry about your mum, tenderstem ❤
I was 18 when my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. He was initially given 12-15 months but with a bunch of experimental treatment made it nearly 4 years, brutal as it was. Can't comprehend her wanting to put her son through that tit. No wonder her contact with him seems to have been cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
This is what I don't get.
In my experience anyone who has had serious illness, or lost loved ones to it doesn't tend to dwell on it with the almost loving detail like she does. Just too bloody upsetting.
When it is an academic exercise and you are actually in good health, then it is easier as you just don't comprehend what it is actually like (if that makes sense?)
Rather like her alcoholism and AA, compared to the accounts knowledgable posters have recounted here - she cosplays emotion and overdoes it so much it never seems genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
In my experience anyone who has had serious illness, or lost loved ones to it doesn't tend to dwell on it with the almost loving detail like she does. Just too bloody upsetting.
When it is an academic exercise and you are actually in good health, then it is easier as you just don't comprehend what it is actually like (if that makes sense?)
Rather like her alcoholism and AA, compared to the accounts knowledgable posters have recounted here - she cosplays emotion and overdoes it so much it never seems genuine.
Trauma, like grief, stays with you like a scar that over time becomes less obvious, smaller, but still there.
With narcs weaponising this stuff, over time it gets bigger and worse, a paper cut becomes a gaping open wound taking over a whole finger, then the hand, bigger with each retelling

• Heart
This is it! When our Mum passed I said to my sister (10 years younger than me) please don’t let us become one of “those” families on SM wishing her a Happy Bday, Mothers Day etc.

No offence if you do but our grief as a family was so public in our town because of who my Mum was 🍉 so I wanted to preserve some anonymity so we could grieve

And not to Jack this story but it’s only the canal knows I went to the doc. I would never post my struggles on my personal SM like she does.
But if I don’t answer a family WhatsApp there’s a knock at the door!! (I love my Irish peeps but NO ONE warns you they’re popping round anymore & it’s been an adjustment after 20 years abroad!)

Literally me when the doorbell goes….

ETA I’ve been saving that SS for ages! Colin Donnell 😌🤩🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
So sorry about your mum, tenderstem ❤
I was 18 when my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. He was initially given 12-15 months but with a bunch of experimental treatment made it nearly 4 years, brutal as it was. Can't comprehend her wanting to put her son through that tit. No wonder her contact with him seems to have been cut.
All i can say about my own experiences is time really is a great healer

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Trauma, like grief, stays with you like a scar that over time becomes less obvious, smaller, but still there.
With narcs weaponising this stuff, over time it gets bigger and worse, a paper cut becomes a gaping open wound taking over a whole finger, then the hand, bigger with each retelling
Very well put.
And is it because they have so little empathy they assume others don't either?
Somebody saying to Jack for eg 'my close relative is very ill' would leave her cold, so when she says similar she has to ramp it up with excessive detail or she thinks the recipient won't 'get' it. Because she can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Last night’s shitshow has all the signs of a full-on narcissistic collapse. I’ve seen this irl and it ain’t pretty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If twitter is making her feel like this then it is high time she left it. No one forces her to use it. I have been dealing with some serious tit the last few days and reading her to take mymind off it. She is a horrible human being for triggering and upsetting this many people. She should close down her twitter and seek professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.