Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you've been observing long enough, you see little specks become woven into the tapestry.

I'm presuming the ditch comment relates to that off colour 'joke' from a tasteless shitposter responding to Wonky Jed Maxwell's freezer comment.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Gosh she really has a very vivid imagination.
There was a horrible case not far from me, must have been about twenty years ago. The most vile, degrading, unspeakable abuse was apparently carried out and the ‘victim’ had horrific injuries. Everyone who heard about it was shocked and disgusted. Turned out they’d done it to themselves, for attention from their ex.

I’m not saying that relates to Jack, your honour. Just doing my mithering. I’m actually medically, clinically and peripatetically predisposed to mithering, because I’m a pathological ninny. CONFIRMED.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Goes straight from being burnt in a ditch to weird and creepy sexualisation of everyday activities:

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 12.45.49.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
How is this possible? Surely she has no case here?
Nah it’s not possible. She just assumes that in the same way she’s lied and projected her untruths for a decade using nothing but smoke, mirrors, and bullshit, that everyone will just nod and believe. She’s hoping that it’ll just skim over peoples critical thinking heads, like how people say things like ‘Jack worker really hard at creating the Vimes Boots Index’ despite it not existing. She says things enough that people absorb the narrative as truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She really does twist things.

Someone randomly replied to Shonky Twatterfly that instead of storing a body in a freezer they'd burn it in a ditch. No reference to burning Jack alive. She's such a lying cow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
I’m not joking my tin opener just BROKE. I have walked for 43 years on this planet, lived independently from my parents for 24 years, cannot even remember ever purchasing one, And the bastard just broke. I blame Jack.

send tin opener-os

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Jack's rattling the tip jar again:

View attachment 1899361
Lee, Martin, just a heads up - there are now plenty of people in Southend (especially VCS) who would be willing to confirm on the stand that she hasn’t had anything approaching a good reputation amongst people who know her, for many many years. If they were allowed to provide evidence, then as a logical result she would have to base any libel case on her online reputation only. Which would be rather funny.

“Well it’s my online persona that’s been affected, yes okay FINE your honour, I suppose all those witness testimonies have confirmed that my online persona was not reflective of my actual personality, but that false image what was raking me in the cash that Lee and Martin’s VICIOUS TROLLING has caused me to lose, do you want me to STOP BREATHING?!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Once you've been observing long enough, you see little specks become woven into the tapestry.

I'm presuming the ditch comment relates to that off colour 'joke' from a tasteless shitposter responding to Wonky Jed Maxwell's freezer comment.
I'd forgotten that, and you're absolutely right. It wasn't about Jack at all, the shitposter was referring to the body that Twisty Insect said she was storing in her freezer. This isn't even an exaggeration on Jack's part - it's an outright lie.

Reactions: 73
I’m not joking my tin opener just BROKE. I have walked for 43 years on this planet, lived independently from my parents for 24 years, cannot even remember ever purchasing one, And the bastard just broke. I blame Jack.

send tin opener-os
No doubt Jack will twist this into ‘even the sad hausfraus who want me DEAD don’t have tin openers, so my tips have actually saved the lives - even of the GC Tories who are stalking me’.

The question is though, do you have a) a knife you’re not particularly fond of, b) a mallet, and c) fingers you’re also not particularly fond of?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Happy VBI day!

Can I just say again that I’m convinced 100% that Jack is a complete liar about her arthritis and any health things generally is because she sad fished a “dark mass” on a scan turning out to be a form of arthritis.

Fraus who haven’t seen my previous rants: there is no such thing as a dark mass on a scan that needs investigating. Nefarious things, if they even show, are light grey or white. The only black spaces on scans are liquid filled ones, mainly your bladder or uterus if pregnant.

Also periarthritic calcification is something that shows white on scans. She’d know that if she ever had any. She’s just a disgusting liar.

View attachment 1899337

Dragon ❤❤❤
I've had a couple of moles removed, purely aesthetic reasons really, but they were biopsied as par for the course. I'd bet that's all she's had done.

ETA @Shawads she's 67!

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1899366

Reminder: the speculation Jack's referring to came from a Jack stan.
This is completely disgusting behaviour from Jack. Bearing in mind these messages occurred only in her imagination (her breezy, unbothered tone says a lot). The fact she's 1) using this to put an abrupt stop to any criticism. What is the other person expected to say? How can you respond to that? and 2) posting such a graphic description on her *work* Twitter account, where it can be viewed by any of her family, friends, or poor SB. The utter lack of consideration she shows towards victims of abuse; how does she think they'll feel when they're looking to find recipes and stumble across that with no trigger warning or attempt at a spoiler? It really is the worst behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'd forgotten that, and you're absolutely right. It wasn't about Jack at all, the shitposter was referring to the body that Twisty Insect said she was storing in her freezer. This isn't even an exaggeration on Jack's part - it's an outright lie.
Iirc, Wonky was goading another Squig and said he was so creepily obsessed with JM that he was clearing space in his freezer for her. Which prompted Squig's mate to foolishly make the off colour quip and thus another myth was born.

Reactions: 54
Goes straight from being burnt in a ditch to weird and creepy sexualisation of everyday activities:

View attachment 1899387
I'm sorry what? This is one of the most fucked up twisted things I've seen her write in a long time. She goes from that hideous, explicit lie to a smutty joke??
What is the matter with her.?.. it's truly vile, disgusting...
This has really ground my mince... Gahhhhhh
Is it me dear Ninnies? 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 67
There was a horrible case not far from me, must have been about twenty years ago. The most vile, degrading, unspeakable abuse was apparently carried out and the ‘victim’ had horrific injuries. Everyone who heard about it was shocked and disgusted. Turned out they’d done it to themselves, for attention from their ex.

I’m not saying that relates to Jack, your honour. Just doing my mithering. I’m actually medically, clinically and peripatetically predisposed to mithering, because I’m a pathological ninny. CONFIRMED.
How did they find out it was self inflicted? Did it get as far as a trial? Or was he abroad or something which at times like those, being out of the country must be the biggest relief imaginable.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She won’t sue Lee. That’s why she’s pivoting onto the abuse. She’s got duck all on reputational damage - I’d argue that her guardian interview did more damage than his tweet did. She’s now admitted that she’s massively unreliable, even now she’s allegedly sober.

Her trashed reputation is all of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.