Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a better lesbian Jack and:
1. I am a man.
2. I’ve had more pricks than a second hand dartboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 138
And may we please have a moment to think of all our rescue animals and their responses. 3.6 years WoohCat2 has been home, but just 12 months since he's 🍉 not flinched when a hand is moved. I love him more than I despise Jack Monroe.
One of ours still does, we've had him since he was 6 months old (that was 8 years ago). He happily bites everyone, but he's also a v loving boy. The rescue ppl said he came from a 'bad family. Hope to never meet them because - well.😡
JM could have given a rescue dog a home, and do something compassionate and worthwhile. But if course she wanted the designer dog, didn't she. Never occurred to her that a rescue would have given her more likes and stan love. Fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And there it is! She's spent the past 6 months making bleeping suuuuuuure the hellsite knows she's sleeping on the sofa 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"Pulled a bench out of a skip" with crumbly bones and arthritis? Sure, Jan.

ETA: "And stalk every bit of my uninteresting life"? Not hard to do when you put most of your life (the sadfishing tip-jar-rattling part of it anyway) on the sodding Internet, you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's just diarrhoea in print, isn't it. Just shut up Jack! ETA how lucky is she with the skips by hers? If I lived there, I would smash anything up that I was binning just so she couldn't get her grubby grabbers on itView attachment 1897526
Oh my god jack SHUT UP 🤮
“oh this chair? I pulled it out of my arse”
“This sideboard was left under my pillow by the tooth fairy”
“I made that wardrobe myself out of old cereal boxes”
“I won that chesterfield sofa in a Jimmy Krankie lookalike competition”

Jack you’ve just admitted in a guardian interview that you get wasted and spend your patreon money on furniture, whyyyy are you still lying about where it all came from 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
64F407EF-3401-4873-A59A-36A6BB9F0C01.jpeg

No squig, she spent a lot of your money on that fancy olive chair, she’s not wrecking it with paint.

How about you and the other squigs be a love and have a whip round so Jack can get matching olive furniture.

Thanks for keeping a smol pixie in the manner she has become accustomed to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.