Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the 'earning more than the PM' comment.
I presume they would only have to prove in ONE year or at one point she did this, not consistently. And only have to find one or two instances of people buying her books or donating money who have less money than her to back up the 'making money off people less well off than her' claim?
She would 100% be doing a Vardy. Brilliant.
Anderson said "she's taking money off some of the most vulnerable in society", and Daubney said that "no doubt probably earns more than the Prime Minister". For them to prove that those were reasonable opinions, I think they would need to show that they were based on facts that were already available when they made those statements.

I think Daubney's probably safe because of his "probably", but Anderson is potentially in more trouble

I know we have evidence of squigs saying that they'll send her their winter fuel allowance, or saying that they'll donate when they next get their UC - but I think both of those come from after Anderson's statement, don't they? Do we know of anything similar from before?

Reactions: 33
OMG.

How many of these fuckers has she got?!

Did she have a hissy fit/chaos on the haunted hellsite on the 11th Jan by any chance?
It’s odd that the one she got in February 2021 was for almost the same amount. I CBA to look again but it was for just over £500. From memory (from last Oct when I looked) I am pretty sure it was around £520ish.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
She’s absolutely the dog owner I hate. Let’s her dog off the lead & would let their dog approach others on leads & going “oh but they are friendly” & making no attempt to recall them back.

edit: forgot the No in between making & attempt

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s odd that the one she got in February 2021 was for almost the same amount. I CBA to look again but it was for just over £500. From memory (from last Oct when I looked) I am pretty sure it was around £520ish.
Utility bill or similar?? Who knows it's probably for hair dye supplies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anderson said "she's taking money off some of the most vulnerable in society", and Daubney said that "no doubt probably earns more than the Prime Minister". For them to prove that those were reasonable opinions, I think they would need to show that they were based on facts that were already available when they made those statements.

I think Daubney's probably safe because of his "probably", but Anderson is potentially in more trouble

I know we have evidence of squigs saying that they'll send her their winter fuel allowance, or saying that they'll donate when they next get their UC - but I think both of those come from after Anderson's statement, don't they? Do we know of anything similar from before?
Winter fuel payment was well before

Reactions: 31
Not a peep off her on 11/1 - no tweets 🤔 makes you think eh?
She was definitely tweeting that day. That was the day she said people were implying things about her in her Tesco jacket with the pleather elbow patches

65ADBB2C-2BB0-430F-B276-B20BF096A800.jpeg

B62B0F88-3304-49E8-AB23-75ABC0838783.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

The winter fuel allowance was long before. Back in 2020. I’m sure Marm has SS. There are also comments on her Kickstarter from people who couldn’t really afford the book but did it to support her cos they thought she was on the bones of her arse. has some ss examples too but not sure from when

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.