Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE tell me I wasn't the only one who just thought, oh ffs you might as well just buy cheap frozen burgers then if you just want to use the cheap frozen mince?!
So am I correct in understanding that "mince" in the UK is nothing more exotic than...ground beef? The squig honestly doesn't understand what to do with frozen ground beef?

• Haha
Reactions: 88
So am I correct in understanding that "mince" in the UK is nothing more exotic than...ground beef? The squig honestly doesn't understand what to do with frozen ground beef?
Yes, you are correct! It's just meat that's gone through a mincing machine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She recreates her look, what, every 6 /8 weeks?
She's like a tit Kylie on fast forward.
As terrible as it was, the 'blonde' was not a home job. But she hasn't used shampoo for eleventy years.
This one was allegedly a home dye job. I believe literally nothing she ever says. Except this. I believe her when she says she did this at home. At least, I hope she didn’t pay someone to do this to her. Mind you, she paid for an upside down wonky tattoo AND for that appalling reverse mullet, so now I’m conflicted. She might be lying, actually.
463922A8-347C-4FA9-84C8-9DBA99483753.jpeg
215109E2-BB95-4E28-8442-EFE8F81F66E3.jpeg

Hanging around in the toilets for some reason …❄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
im still crying! 😭 i always hoped we'd get emotional support sideboards into a thread title! 😭 and to have it compared to jacinda ardern is just 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Imagine turning up at your agent's office and deciding to pop to the loo to take a quick selfie of your worse than usual looking hair.
Seems a totally non-narcissistic thing to do.

Also, the pov jumper *has* to be a pricy one, no? Anything that gets that much airtime usually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
442D5F56-9657-4210-8000-8F7389D71CA7.jpeg

I have very recently discovered some information which leads me to believe that when it comes to her beloved Pringles, Jack takes the above👆 approach.
5CBD45F0-C230-42F7-AE3B-11512FB415B3.jpeg
ETA while looking for that quote I also stumbled back across this original artwork by jenny numnums from the time Bozza ran away to NATO rather than be confronted by the honk. (Pigskin) chapeau, dear heart ❤ and JUSTICE FOR IQBAL!
8F2B8EDA-08AC-452E-99B3-D23FF9A234E0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
View attachment 1896139
I have very recently discovered some information which leads me to believe that when it comes to her beloved Pringles, Jack takes the above👆 approach.
ETA while looking for that quote I also stumbled back across this original artwork by jenny numnums from the time Bozza ran away to NATO rather than be confronted by the honk. (Pigskin) chapeau, dear heart ❤ and JUSTICE FOR IQBAL!
View attachment 1896154
I wonder if Jack will get a chapter in Boris' memoirs. Perhaps it could be called THE TERROR and include a harrowing account of Boris fleeing the Slopgibbon.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
this is quite correct

and, I've gotta say the phrase "ground beef" goes right through me 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This one was allegedly a home dye job. I believe literally nothing she ever says. Except this. I believe her when she says she did this at home. At least, I hope she didn’t pay someone to do this to her. Mind you, she paid for an upside down wonky tattoo AND for that appalling reverse mullet, so now I’m conflicted. She might be lying, actually.
View attachment 1896100View attachment 1896101
Hanging around in the toilets for some reason …❄
I think this is the origin of GriftyKitchen cover shot?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Every credit to Jack, apart from being a complete bleep and compulsive liar for ten years, there’s something else that’s remained remarkably consistent

Bitchy post alert 🚨
Regardless of the budget, she’s maintained a serious commitment to looking like she got dressed in the dark and in clothes she’picked up off the floor or yanked out of the wash basket. It’s quite the skill really.

I mean, in 2012 she’s new at it and on a limited budget but she just..regressed after that and continues to do so
View attachment 1895953View attachment 1896014View attachment 1895955View attachment 1895968View attachment 1895969View attachment 1895959View attachment 1895995
View attachment 1895989View attachment 1895991View attachment 1895958View attachment 1896000View attachment 1895998View attachment 1896007
PS looking back at some of the 2022 pics of her, if she expects people to believe she was clean and sober throughout last year, she’s utterly deluded.

I can believe she hadn’t bought (or used) shampoo for two years and was boiling soap for shower gel in a lot of these pics over the years though.
The coke bloat in that white flowers cardigan interview pic....whewie.
That final pic I just can't even...she looks like Morph. After Tony dropped him on his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
this is quite correct

and, I've gotta say the phrase "ground beef" goes right through me 😳
Like nightmeat? Beef from the ground, meat from the night.

I’ve got to say, I’m glad she’s knocked to cooking attempts on the head. The constant dry tinned fish fried on toast, cod roe and garlic for breakfast, bleeping cooking bacon, Polish Sausage, land eggs and sea eggs was a difficult few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Still trying to get my head around this morning's chaos.

Jacinda Ardern: leads a country through a global pandemic and a racist massacre, and makes huge steps in reconciliations with colonially oppressed Indigenous population.

Jack Monroe: flounces off Twitter when someone makes a negative comment about her mam's roast potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
What is going on at The Independent? Is Prudence Wade having a bleeping breakdown?

This morning:

This evening:

Is it possible that Adrian The Agent phoned her up and said, ahem, we'd appreciate a little better coverage for our client?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Still trying to get my head around this morning's chaos.

Jacinda Ardern: leads a country through a global pandemic and a racist massacre, and makes huge steps in reconciliations with colonially oppressed Indigenous population.

Jack Monroe: flounces off Twitter when someone makes a negative comment about her mam's roast potatoes.
This is a good game!
JA - closes the borders to prevent C19 entering NZ, allowing people to have more freedom as the country was covid free at times
JM - gets C19 and goes up Asda for a chat with Big Dave and yomps round chippies on Boxing Day

Is it possible that Adrian The Agent phoned her up and said, ahem, we'd appreciate a little better coverage for our client?
I think it’s more “someone“ doing PR, but yes. Make it nicer coz you owe me a favour for that story on X/ I’ll hook you up with James Martin for an “at home” interview with pics

• Haha
Reactions: 57
If you don’t squint, it looks like
(don’t look Mancbee)
a pad from a heavy period
On a serious note though, what in the name of suffering duck are you achieving by making fritters out of veg peel? Morrisons is notoriously expensive and even they will give you 2.5kg of wonky potatoes for a quid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.