Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe, incredibly average in every way
Ah I don’t know, I think the average bear has, like, friends, and usually some sort of worthwhile activity or a hobby. Can’t say Jack is average* by those measures.

*autocarrot just tried to turn that into “a Farage”, and it prompted me to think that while I personally believe the man is a loathsome toad, he achieved his goal of Brexit (by foul means not fair IMO, but way OT either way). Jack is a loathsome toad and has also achieved her goal, of grifting enough money to buy a flat, so … well done 🥕, I guess? You weren’t far off.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Recap addition:

More squigs, including ✨Comments Club✨ members, have been softly, gently, waking up to the realisation that Jack Monroe may not have been truthful is a liar. That Guardian article she was so smug about has hilariously backfired because now everyone wants to talk or joke about the famous sideboards. (Cotswold Company, spenny, and for any new Frauen and lurkers - please refer to @That Forensic Man’s tireless tallying in the wiki and @heretoreaditall2019’s Patreon income projections for an idea of just how much she’s grifted and spunked.)

She still has some thirsty beardbros on her side.

Mom, That Man, and all the other proper chefs and cooks are being featured in all sorts of media so far this month giving tips on low-cost cooking and meal ideas. Not a single blue ticker food pro has so much as mentioned Jack Monroe, much to our satisfaction.

Speculation now turns to what exactly Jack Monroe will do now she has no future as a minor celeb. But not much speculation, really, because tbh we don’t really care, we just want her to be honest for once in her bullshitting life and stop taking money from people and not delivering anything.

As each thread goes by, more and more receipts emerge as to just how much of a colossal self-centred liar she is - usually her own words from blogs and articles and social media posts. I thought I was used to it by now but apparently I can still be amazed, not in a good way, by how awful she has been for a decade. How she got a media platform and kept it for so long should be the subject of uni media ethics classes.
She's done remarkably well to not have faced scrutiny sooner.

There was also a sweet spot where, whilst I wouldn't say she was riding high, she was definitely in a more positive spot, where she could have ridden that wave and propelled herself into even better circumstances.

Not to say she hasn't done pretty well out of it so far.

But narcs gotta narc.

Reactions: 49
I was actually thinking she doesn’t have half bad legs on that photo! But then of course she needs to give me aneurysm and identify as “wasted”

Reactions: 33
Defrost it, squidge into balls, flatten…. How do these squigs manage to do something complicated like catch a bus
01ADE276-012E-42EF-9541-D90F30CF9A32.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Peed off that Sideboards Anonymous was too late for a youknowwhat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Guitar Klaxon
David Crosby has just died, 😞 so can we expect Jack to show off her folk-pop skills when she's up and about tomorrow?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Every credit to Jack, apart from being a complete bleep and compulsive liar for ten years, there’s something else that’s remained remarkably consistent

Bitchy post alert 🚨
Regardless of the budget, she’s maintained a serious commitment to looking like she got dressed in the dark and in clothes she’picked up off the floor or yanked out of the wash basket. It’s quite the skill really.

I mean, in 2012 she’s new at it and on a limited budget but she just..regressed after that and continues to do so
7055A4F9-29BE-4177-A5F6-6C913BFD0DEF.jpeg
F35271D6-634B-4AF4-8F3D-43DE612762AD.jpeg
BA56D9AC-8024-4EB0-A78C-D41E5C9C5854.jpeg
255D404F-C7C9-4458-9D60-35BF9EAD6ADA.jpeg
37DF892B-AA0E-4F8A-BC41-D767AC1BEE92.jpeg
3E64C9FB-8181-47BA-9773-BB350BAC27BD.jpeg
7644EAFF-9B48-48AF-889F-DE678307657B.jpeg

42EF33BF-3F0A-478B-822E-FC220483E713.jpeg
880FED9C-6D8A-49E4-91D3-B30F9E51C675.jpeg
6D04DADC-CF1D-46A2-B041-4FEE0F5DFD33.jpeg
B23116EE-45D1-45A1-B9EB-0AD92A5D8024.jpeg
FFCE976E-59BA-45F1-AF8B-ED20950586F8.jpeg
EC59C263-DE81-4313-93A3-02A956E7A2A0.jpeg

PS looking back at some of the 2022 pics of her, if she expects people to believe she was clean and sober throughout last year, she’s utterly deluded.

I can believe she hadn’t bought (or used) shampoo for two years and was boiling soap for shower gel in a lot of these pics over the years though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Every credit to Jack, apart from being a complete bleep and compulsive liar for ten years, there’s something else that’s remained remarkably consistent

Bitchy post alert 🚨
Regardless of the budget, she’s maintained a serious commitment to looking like she got dressed in the dark and in clothes she’picked up off the floor or yanked out of the wash basket. It’s quite the skill really.

I mean, in 2012 she’s new at it and on a limited budget but she just..regressed after that and continues to do so
View attachment 1895953View attachment 1896014View attachment 1895955View attachment 1895968View attachment 1895969View attachment 1895959View attachment 1895995
View attachment 1895989View attachment 1895991View attachment 1895958View attachment 1896000View attachment 1895998View attachment 1896007
PS looking back at some of the 2022 pics of her, if she expects people to believe she was clean and sober throughout last year, she’s utterly deluded.

I can believe she hadn’t bought (or used) shampoo for two years and was boiling soap for shower gel in a lot of these pics over the years though.
Ooof those pictures are going to give me nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mithering back to the last thread as I can’t type properly or fastly
@MancBee hun I am so sorry you went through that, is what I was trying to type.

ED Jack with the lollipop head (it isn’t) in 2012. Yet again wearing the wrong size bra. That’s the thing with ED, always wearing clothes that are too small and visibly straining around your figure, isn’t it. Melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
For the tattoo truthers, here’s a dated and VERY airbrushed Diva (PDF) tweet
7D863CA6-6109-4D2D-B409-585A12302665.jpeg

And here’s another professional publication’s (retouched) pic from just under 8 years later.
562FB497-7149-4E83-BF41-FB9576AAE0F1.jpeg
What’s happened to you, Jack? Ah, that’s right, you broke your noz on the sink and rubbed too many Pringles on your lips. Oh, and TROLLZ. The TROLLZ happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I can't tell if this squig is taking the piss or not? 🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking about something earlier.
1. Why did she break up with Leggy? Do you reckon she called her out on the grift?
2. I wonder what trajectory her life would have followed if they'd stayed together?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Bitchy post alert 🚨

View attachment 1895953View attachment 1896014View attachment 1895955View attachment 1895968View attachment 1895969View attachment 1895959View attachment 1895995
View attachment 1895989View attachment 1895991View attachment 1895958View attachment 1896000View attachment 1895998View attachment 1896007

She recreates her look, what, every 6 /8 weeks?
She's like a tit Kylie on fast forward.
As terrible as it was, the 'blonde' was not a home job. But she hasn't used shampoo for eleventy years.
I'm having to skip tit loads but love having a nighttime catch up and get the gist from the recaps so thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
For the tattoo truthers, here’s a dated and VERY airbrushed Diva (PDF) tweet
View attachment 1896038
And here’s another professional publication’s (retouched) pic from just under 8 years later.
View attachment 1896041What’s happened to you, Jack? Ah, that’s right, you broke your noz on the sink and rubbed too many Pringles on your lips. Oh, and TROLLZ. The TROLLZ happened.
I know they say "every pot has its lid"- but even superficially, they just don't look like a genuine couple, do they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yet more pics of the terribly androgynous Jack, shortly after she recoiled in such horror from wearing a skirt at her imaginary passing-out parade, wearing skirts quite happily in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I was thinking about something earlier.
1. Why did she break up with Leggy? Do you reckon she called her out on the grift?
2. I wonder what trajectory her life would have followed if they'd stayed together?
1. Even though she’d lied about and exaggerated the pov backstory, the grift didn’t really begin in earnest til long after Leggy.

I see her timeline as this:
2012-2013: NO FRIDGE AND NO LIGHTBULBS the (fake) pov years

2014-mid 2015: Legster, London Meejya and the Groucho

Late 2015-2016: Jack comes out as trans non-binary and rides the wave of publicity and attention that got her for quite some time

Spring 2017:The grift begins in earnest. PayPal, tip jar function turned on, Patreon launched, starts REALLY embellishing the pov backstory (eg 2017 was first time she first claimed to have been evicted back in the pov, before then she was always “almost” evicted, then in 2019 we get prostitution and stealing food to survive in 2013, 2017 onwards we hear of eleventy billion pov-induced trauma illnesses, she’s robbed of £ thousands by evil agents and CRIMINALS etc etc etc etc EYEROLL despite never having mentioned those things previously)

Grift grift grift grift and here we are…six years later, still grifting, still being a smol vulnerable pixie who NEEDS YOUR MONEY MORE THAN YOU DO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.