Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunk disclaimer
Pre melted butter poured on toast is terrible. IDK the science, but it’s far less good than letting the butter warm through from the heat of the toast. Fuckingelevenerifing dickhead
Yeah she’s crossed a line with this one…..pre-melting butter? Get in the bin

Reactions: 30
I did too. I had a nosey around Thorpe Bay on google based on stuff she’d posted about eucalyptus trees and what her house backs onto just cos I was curious about what this Enid Blyton Faraway Tree area could possibly look like and INSTANTLY saw the house that she allowed the Hellman’s team to put front and centre in their promo film about “the talent”.

Reactions: 50

I had wondered if it was just my personal distaste for Jack that made her talking in this way about a complete stranger sound so gross - but thanks to this squig, I now realise that it's incredibly creepy no matter who it comes from.

Reactions: 81
She looks exactly the same as I did at that age. I thought I was fat btw. I wouldn’t even say she was that skinny. Her legs look unremarkably normal. In fact, she just looks incredibly average like she is in every way.
Her head does look like a bit like a lollipop but only because of that hairdo

Reactions: 28
Tracey Chapman, Counting Crows, that weird Christian Rock sounding band she was listening to when she did that demented hair curler video during DKL... her musical taste is as beige and turgid as her risotto.

Reactions: 52
We should all just start making nonsense statements "I'm a gay man so I'm getting a tortoise with the postmistress", "I'm bisexual so I'm buying a hedgehog a water pistol", "I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot".

Reactions: 84
'We make eye contact' - shark eyes were locked on him, he didn't move an eye muscle until the predator had safely passed it's prey

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.