Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
I actually agree.

There should be laws against trolling.
100% back them and 100% agree.

Now... Jack...little.wer Jackie Monroe..
Please do proceed and make a complaint about trolling.. have someone arrested and taken to court.

Let's get it all out and on the record in front of a judge.

"Your honour.. I claimed that Jack takes money from donor's. - true, I believe she's taken a great deal from patreon and paypal. I claimed Jack wastes it on things like furniture and doesn't use it for activism - true, as proven by her own admissions in the Guardian in January. I claimed that a GP can't diagnose autism and that having Autism doesn't stop you lying - both true statements. So, your honour, I would like Jack to clarify those statements in the terms that they are 'trolling' because the truth, isn't trolling"

Case dismissed.

Now let's accuse Jack, her socks and her Flying Monkeys of trolling.. see how that goes..

🤪😂

Judge: "I sentence the defendant to (almost) whole life imprisonment with the recommendation that they are never released"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Sending so much love, my darling - that took courage beyond words. This group of nefarious ninnies is the best corner of the internet, with love, laughter and understanding (and somebody PLEASE shoot me, I sound like one if those motivational posters.🤮) aplenty. We'll always be here for each other. ❤
Jack has no idea what (real) human interactions with no attached agendas feel like, and that's sad.
Long live the canal!
#thread title bib it would piss thumberlina Peapod off no end

• Haha
  • Heart

Edie Po

VIP Member
View attachment 1892625
We're all upset. We were all waiting for the "big VBI reveal" and I'm sure I'm not alone to admit being quite hurt, shocked, surprised and disgusted to think we've been strung along in this duplicitous manner.
[Whispers] I'll pop you an extra curly wurly in a sparkly jiffy bag.
I'm gonna take some time alone, breathe my own air and hold my own space.
Sweet.. you've just made my balloon inflate a little 😢
Fank ooo for the extra curly wurly.. I'll make sure I've the the time warp mega mix in my bag 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

The carlin

View attachment 1892625
We're all upset. We were all waiting for the "big VBI reveal" and I'm sure I'm not alone to admit being quite hurt, shocked, surprised and disgusted to think we've been strung along in this duplicitous manner.
[Whispers] I'll pop you an extra curly wurly in a sparkly jiffy bag.
I'm gonna take some time alone, breathe my own air and hold my own space.
I love how there's a Frank gif for every situation 😍

• Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Also to Lindsey De Paul (young people please google her)
Apparently Shazza and Lindz had a big fall out and Shazza went to Lindsey's hotel room where Lindsey was packing her bags. Sharon then squatted over her open suitcase full of clothes and did a wee. Sharon has very publicly admitted this in several interviews.
However there is also anecdotal evidence that Sharon did a poo in a Tiffany ring box and sent it to Lindsey.
I can imagine Sharon doing all of this and more so can pretty much believe it to be true.
Lindsey de Paul was the first poster I ever put on my bedroom wall as a teenager. I thought she was wonderful!! How dare anyone send a turd in a jiffy bag to her!? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Sandi is now offering recipes for the slop goblin. Bung the ingredients for meatloaf in a condom and boil in the bag. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick

Ablemabel

VIP Member
I bought TCC for around £7 iirc, and I'll never forgive myself for it. It's an absolute joke of a shitty key stage 3 hospitality class project. Rue the day I ever gave her a single book sale. If I had given her £7 for no product at all I'd prob feel less insulted.
Babe, same x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Lol, Spirolyra. (Musical pun for the older frau).
Might I suggest their following songs;
*Burn The Bridges.
*Dangerous Dave.
*Time Will Tell.
*The Future Won't Be Long.

(For the younger, cooler frau, Spirogyra were a folk/prog rock band from the 70s)✌🏼
Hey Sweetie T fancy a little Morning Dance with me 🎵🎶🎶🎶💃💃 (we are the older cooler fraus, no substitute for experience ❤🚬)

• Heart
Reactions: 16