Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
If only it were possible to phone or email AA and ask for advice on how to put her friend in touch with local groups rather than take to Twitter but alas I expect they'd just have told Jack to shut her legs or something.
Maybe she left bags of shit behind in Manchester AA meetings so she’s persona non grata there?

#justiceforIqbal

ETA April 22- wasn’t this right before Dayhab as well, or if not while she was actually in Dayhab? I know she was in there in May 21 but can’t remember when she started
AC646B8E-35D8-4F89-8D72-D13296D37003.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pumbilical cord

Chatty Member
This is just not true!
How so? It's definitely the case for my council as I've sorted it for myself.

Edit: ahh! You have to be elligible for certain benefits! I didn't think about that bit! Oops. My bad. But still worth pursuing if people are on benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

camotea

Chatty Member
Why did Sandi quit GBBO? She was so lovely on it. Matt was crap. Anyone know who his replacement is? Thank you ☺

Reactions: 19

Edie Po

VIP Member
The only part of commenting on jack I’m uncomfortable with is the whole gender /sexuality thing because I am, I’m afraid, from a slightly different time. It wasn’t a better or worse time but it was different and try as I might I don’t always ‘get’ what the right term of expression is. As such I shy away for fear of offending.

I’ve been scared to enquire about Jack as it seems a trap she is setting. Any questions with make me ‘phobic’ or guilty if an’ism’ when I’m deffo not. I’m just really not getting certain things, like, for example-,if you’re a woman who has relationships with men, then women, and then men again- well surely that makes her bisexual? Not a lesbian? And if she is none binary, then why does she sometimes say she straps her breasts up yet at others says she is ‘proud of her tits’ and call herself a she? It just feels like it makes a mockery of genuine transgender people and dilutes any Positive work achieved by others I’d spreading awareness.

Apologies to anyone if I’ve offended I genuinely do not get Jacks individual case.
Just call her an Arse Crumb..its factual
Anything else out of Jack is lies and slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sloppyjax

Omg you are not Jacinder Ardern who actually y'kno achieved stuff like leading a country. Neither are you a woman in public political life, you're a tweeter, blagger and begger.
And obviously non-binary so not even the same gender as JA.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
When I worked at a Gay club back in the 80's we had human shit sent to us. It was a bit of a shock the first time, but the real thing for me was the fact that someone had taken the time to...

Shit somewhere they could pick it up
Pick it up and put into an envelope
Find out our addresses
Pay for the stationary and postage stamps
Walk to a postbox
Be so full of hatred they spent their time doing this

On topic, Jack is still a...

Dickhead.
Hun I
I do think it's very poor form for the photographer to show her child's face. Unless of course she actively wanted them too.
imean, you can ask that they don’t. But given that he has already been shown in the papers a lot, she’d have to make a big kind of effort to tell them to stop.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Yeah I remember that! To Billy Corgan!
Also to Lindsey De Paul (young people please google her)
Apparently Shazza and Lindz had a big fall out and Shazza went to Lindsey's hotel room where Lindsey was packing her bags. Sharon then squatted over her open suitcase full of clothes and did a wee. Sharon has very publicly admitted this in several interviews.
However there is also anecdotal evidence that Sharon did a poo in a Tiffany ring box and sent it to Lindsey.
I can imagine Sharon doing all of this and more so can pretty much believe it to be true.

• Wow
  • Haha

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
The book is fully vegan. There are multiple reasons she's given for calling it vegan-ish. None make sense.

It's of course still terrible because it's part of her body of work.
Thank you for clarifying- I've never had the misfortune to read any of her slop manuals, Vegan or otherwise!