Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's okay, there was no friend. Jack doesn't have any. Bet she was planning on coming up here and looking for new people to bore.
Yeah it was totally her going up to do something with the BBC, I reckon. Interesting that she says AA/NA, not just AA. Shame there's no Sideboards Anonymous, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
From her old blog, which I’ve been reading through because I hate myself apparently, two points noted so far. One, she was never expelled.
21041869-155A-4CC9-87D1-7F52EAF80815.jpeg

Two, that GoHenry card WAS hers and she’s had that spenny problem for a long long time.
53812693-FC4F-431C-B2EA-CCFF4BBC03FD.jpeg

…. I’m sorry to say, frauen, she may have fibbed on these two matters…. unthinkable and disappointing if so but the evidence is there. It’s really shocked me.

Nah, only joking. She used to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes but now, much like grifty kitchen, nobody’s buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
When I worked at a Gay club back in the 80's we had human tit sent to us. It was a bit of a shock the first time, but the real thing for me was the fact that someone had taken the time to...

tit somewhere they could pick it up
Pick it up and put into an envelope
Find out our addresses
Pay for the stationary and postage stamps
Walk to a postbox
Be so full of hatred they spent their time doing this

On topic, Jack is still a...

head.
Hun I
I do think it's very poor form for the photographer to show her child's face. Unless of course she actively wanted them too.
imean, you can ask that they don’t. But given that he has already been shown in the papers a lot, she’d have to make a big kind of effort to tell them to stop.

Reactions: 18
Re Jack's heartbreaking tale of the traaaazers and the evil anti-genderqueer tailor and fire chief: AHAHAHAHAHA at the part about how participating in the passing-out should have been based on things like hard work and knowledge. This from someone who should have been wearing a Nepo Baby T-shirt the entire time she was working at the fire service. It wasn't hard work and knowledge that got you that job, hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
imean, you can ask that they don’t. But given that he has already been shown in the papers a lot, she’d have to make a big kind of effort to tell them to stop.
She really wasn’t arsed his face was in it either. That was June 2016. She merrily had him on public display long after that- front and centre in the pic accompanying that Guardian article thanking his dad for always being there prob the most prominent example. That was in Dec 2019.

She might blur him out now or only take his pic from the back (except that one of him at the pub table she accidentally posted from her reels) but why the duck put his picture online at all, from the back/blurred or not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How do you 'slowly, gently, restfully' write anything?
I think that’s what I achieve most days. A little tinker to a document here, an email there, a funny Slack message and bob’s your uncle the day is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah I remember that! To Billy Corgan!
Also to Lindsey De Paul (young people please google her)
Apparently Shazza and Lindz had a big fall out and Shazza went to Lindsey's hotel room where Lindsey was packing her bags. Sharon then squatted over her open suitcase full of clothes and did a wee. Sharon has very publicly admitted this in several interviews.
However there is also anecdotal evidence that Sharon did a poo in a Tiffany ring box and sent it to Lindsey.
I can imagine Sharon doing all of this and more so can pretty much believe it to be true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually even more trite and pathetic than that. It was at Southend YMCA. In August 2012. Spiteful bleep

Evening Standard 2017
View attachment 1895155
View attachment 1895283
(Edited to correct date as I’d mixed it up with an October event- thanks to @Cack Conroe who grabbed this initially)
Hang on so she had one tattoo sleeve in august 2012? Which was during ‘The Poverty’
Did the second one come before the good times with Leggy?
she actually looks like a Sunday school teacher here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just want to say that this isn’t always true, healthy weight ≠ mentally recovered. You can defo still be ‘deep in the throes of anorexia’ even if you’ve physically recovered and look ‘healthy’ again. Some of the worst mental torture from an ED actually comes when you’re weight restored.
I know this is Jack we’re talking about here so whether what I’m saying applies to her or not is very debatable given her history of lying about health conditions, but I wanted to put this out there anyway because I think this is quite a misunderstood aspect of the disorder. ❤
Oh totally. It’s just that she said that she has skeletal legs and a massively lollipop head in that photo. Which isn’t true.
I think EDs are pretty much like addictions. They like to hang on and not let go. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So only just looking in after a few hours - what was the gist of Jack's think piece about Jacinda A?
Did she avoid talking about herself?
Can't wait to catch up with it.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is actually a huge thing and linked to a question I was gonna ask.

So is the general consensus that Jack is deluded and believes her own tit or that she is Bullshitting Bob and fake as duck?
Can we get a new thread poll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.