Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mme Coco

I'd just like to address the '10 meetings a week' lie issue.

If you are having to attend more than 1 meeting a day when you are allegedly 18 months into recovery then you are not in control of your addiction, your addiction is in control of you. I think of the substance I had an addiction to every couple of weeks at most. The temptation is always there but I certainly don't get tempted on a daily basis and need a support group to stop me indulging again. Her sponsor should be very very concerned if that is genuinely the level of meetings she has to attend in order to stay off alcohol/whatever. If she is going to 10 meetings a week then it's purely to honk about herself to a captive audience.

View attachment 1893057
Going to have to disagree with you on this one. Everyone’s mileage varies, Jack I suspect is in more than one Fellowship. Ten meetings a week is achievable with Zoom meeting anywhere in the world 24/7.

Reactions: 15

missbct

Chatty Member
This particular tweet is my aneurysm, I believe. Jack seems to believe that by repeatedly mentioning her 'vulnerability', she will stop being a hard-nosed grifter and become the delicate smol creature she apparently believes she should be recognised as.
Reminds me of the picture circa September 2022 of her own melty mask face.

Reactions: 14

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I'd just like to address the '10 meetings a week' lie issue.

If you are having to attend more than 1 meeting a day when you are allegedly 18 months into recovery then you are not in control of your addiction, your addiction is in control of you. I think of the substance I had an addiction to every couple of weeks at most. The temptation is always there but I certainly don't get tempted on a daily basis and need a support group to stop me indulging again. Her sponsor should be very very concerned if that is genuinely the level of meetings she has to attend in order to stay off alcohol/whatever. If she is going to 10 meetings a week then it's purely to honk about herself to a captive audience.

After her 'known my accountant for 30 years, pal' business yesterday I went to look on Companies House to see if they were named (they weren't). Ended up in total Tinfoil Hat territory when I spotted this. A business called Bootstrap Investments Ltd set up 2 weeks after On a Bootstrap Ltd was struck off - also registered at the same address.

Then I gave myself a slap and realised it was purely coincidence as there's around 600 companies registered at that address :LOL: She's sending me mad y'all.

View attachment 1893057
Will they have to file accounts too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Nonah

VIP Member
The reason I think she’s on coke is because she behaves like she’s on coke. The periods of incessant tweeting all night and arguing, followed by “arthritis flare ups” and “ouchy mouth” and “migraines” (headaches from eye strain) - three of the most common side effects of coming down off coke. Her nasal sound. Her sinuses are inflamed in photos too, and her nose has changed.

I’ve never found ANYTHING where she’s addressed coke specifically which only adds to my conviction.

She has referred to herself as an addict (before the tramadol story) when talking about alcoholism- I have NEVER heard an alcoholic so this.

The story about SB checking her breathing - coke causes very loud snoring and very noticeable apnea.

Impulsive spending is another thing common on coke.

Also the way she edits her photos - I always made a point of NEVER posting a photo I’d taken until I’d had a good long sleep. Especially if you’ve been on a face app because you just don’t *see* things right. Jacks facetune has a lot of the same distortions I’ve woken up to on my phone.

In short - I’m a recovering coke fiend and I can spot one a mile off. Jack behaves in exactly the same way I do on it, apart from I don’t scam people, and where she argues I’m more likely to spend hours playing on a game, or talking about something I enjoy.
🎶🎶It takes one to know one kid, I think you got it bad🎶🎶

Madonna_Claws

Speaking of autism, has Jack ever mithered about having to pay council tax? If so, she does realise she just has to show her diagnosis to her council and she'd no longer have to pay.
Really? Or does this change from council to council? If so, ooh... my council is getting a call tomorrow.

• Wow