Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClarenceBeakes

There is no actual understanding of being non-binary because the concept itself is sexist nonsense that actually reinforces the idea that there are stereotypes, personalities, actions and appearances that are inappropriate for the sex they aren’t traditionally assumed to be associated with. Jack’s “non binaryness” is no more real and no less real than anyone else’s; she’s female and sometimes she seems to act as if she expects people to pretend not to know that.
I know I'm getting on a bit but I've just read that 3 times and still haven't got a clue

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So only just looking in after a few hours - what was the gist of Jack's think piece about Jacinda A?
Did she avoid talking about herself?
Can't wait to catch up with it.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
Still muttering about rinsed hoops here. On what planet is rinsing spaghetti hoops, and then cleaning up the grim, saucy mess you'll make, easier than throwing some pasta in boiling water? Cacio e pepe is one of the simplest, thriftiest recipes around, even if the traditional Roman cacio cheese isn't widely available here.
All that crapping on earlier in the week about people who don't have a hob. Why doesn't she come up with recipes based around couscous or Asian rice or bean noodles, which you pour hot water over then ignore for 5-10 minutes? She's so thick and she doesn't understand food at all.
Or cous cous for goodness sake. Couldn't be easier.

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
meanwhile if the stans feel they are in any way ripped off or face unsatisfactory customer service from anywhere else they’re right onto the Twitter account foaming at the mouth at the sheer injustice.
Make it make sense for the love of god
I know we all know, but if any of them read here... It's called being a hypocrite!

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The only downwood spiral Jackanorys on is her lies catching up with her.
Womens a bloody spiralgraph

Wait until they start moaning about the pianos needing a tuning... working class jack will be alllll over that 🤭

How fucking dare she... we'll never get to wear our fancy outfits now.
Warro cow 😒😒😒
Fuming
Nobody knows how many piano tuners exist in the country

• Heart

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Fraus!

This just came up on my Facebook feed. Is this near where our Jackie took a stroll?

"Walking The Most Dangerous Path In Britain
-
The Broomway is surrounded on both sides by quicksand and deep, sucking mud. It has no markers and no guideposts. And if you mistime your walk, you won't outrun the tide. Oh, and it's in the middle of a Ministry of Defence firing range. But most of the time, if you want to visit Foulness Island, it's the only way."
Yes but quite a bit further along than where she reckons she was x

frostily

VIP Member
Oh dear, our Jack could (allegedly m'lud) fall foul of quite a few of these going by her own tweets and the contradictory evidence out there:

View attachment 1891997
Could she be registered (and technically paying) through an accountant/random company name that means we wouldn’t know what to search for on companies house?

ETA also does someone have to do it in their own legal name..?

Reactions: 21

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't mean her yellow sticker recipes, what to do with a freezer full of gifted fish, and priced by the penny general bollocks. But agree, what else is there? Not the Quarterhack? It has just occurred to me that apart from being a made up word, it is vaguely reminiscent of Quarterback. One for the American Moms?
I was wondering about that in relation to quarterhack, too. I mean, she seems to be so gleefully proud of the name, it's as if she thinks she's come up with the world's cleverest metaphor.

But this is the definition of quarterback, according to wikitionary:

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 12.26.01.png

How does that relate to shopping? Or to thriftiness? Or to Jack?

Is it some sort of convoluted attempt to link "offensive back" to her being so smol and ouchy and crumbly? I doubt it... aren't quarterbacks usually huge?

• Haha
Reactions: 21