Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the new gaff is riddled with problems. Ones that only crop up once things have been signed etc. No matter where she lives or how she is living there's it will never be a happy home because she will always want/ expect more.....

She has made herself sound like she is selling herself for paint with that tweet, each to their own pet, but makes paint bloke seem like an hole.
I can guarantee the boiler will pack up or there will be a mysterious leak which will uncover some Bodgit and Scarper handiwork. That's how it works when you buy property 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope the new gaff is riddled with problems. Ones that only crop up once things have been signed etc. No matter where she lives or how she is living there's it will never be a happy home because she will always want/ expect more.....

She has made herself sound like she is selling herself for paint with that tweet, each to their own pet, but makes paint bloke seem like an hole.
It’s a bit early but thread nomination - selling herself for paint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s gonna crash now right? I’m exhausted and I’ve only been on here laughing at her today, she’s been whipping up a paint storm ❄
Have we had coking on a bootstrap?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The only days on these threads that were, IMHO, more boring than paint chart Jack, were the days spent talking about a bleeping walrus. There, I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The only days on these threads that were, IMHO, more boring than paint chart Jack, were the days spent talking about a bleeping walrus. There, I said it.
To be fair though the original squig getting his dander up about David Attenborough killing walri was quite funny 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The carrot soup is a bit light on carrots. 500g is 4 big ones - 350g as she suggests is probably 3? But she puts two large onions with the carrots which is a lot of onion for one soup. However, she says she usually uses butternut squash which typically weigh about 1kg before deseeding. Two stock cubes is also quite a lot but then she is adding a lot of liquid. More stock and coconut milk than carrots, really.

If I cared enough I’d cook it but because I actually like carrot soup - I’ve just had some homemade carrot and ginger soup for my lunch - I shan’t.
The New York Times cooking email featured carrot soup this week. It looks delicious.
D51538F8-17DA-4B2B-8D3C-DB05319C9308.png

Jack must be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right - Spank my arse and call me Charlie, but I’d wondered this too and glad someone else has said it out loud… I mean chances are it isn’t but it makes you think. WARNED.
There is no way Jack could pull that off. It's way too subtle. Unless it's threatening to sodomise her with a chainsaw, it's not Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why does she defend almost every single tweet she has with “AND BY THE WAY, FOR THE TROLLS THAT SAY….” ?! Just say Tattle lives in your head rent free and go. “For the TROLLS that are discussing my NON EXISTENT thousands of pounds..”

Yeah, non existent because you’ve spaffed everyone’s donated money on bleeping sideboards and bags of bash, you absolute bleeping twonk. It’s not just us who’ve got your number Jack.
She’s basically directing people here at this point. Knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Why does she defend almost every single tweet she has with “AND BY THE WAY, FOR THE TROLLS THAT SAY….” ?! Just say Tattle lives in your head rent free and go. “For the TROLLS that are discussing my NON EXISTENT thousands of pounds..”

Yeah, non existent because you’ve spaffed everyone’s donated money on bleeping sideboards and bags of bash, you absolute bleeping twonk. It’s not just us who’ve got your number Jack.
She’s basically directing people here at this point. Knob.
I long to make up a flat out Jack lie for the simple pleasure of seeing her deny it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Watching a show on Channel 5 about Keeping Up Appearances. Jack is Hyacinth Bucket isn't she? Absolutely delusional and completely unaware that people are laughing at her, don't want to spend time with her because she's PAINFUL to be around, can see right through her horseshit and she always ends up on her arse in a pond no matter what she tries to do. She thinks she's somebody she's not, just like Hyacinth, and it's hilarious.
From what I remember 25 years ago hyacinth was still likeable though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.