Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have šŸ”ŗ the paint shop and am sitting on my hands so as not to leave a 1* Google review saying that the owner encourages solicitation in his shop in return for paint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
Matt Gloss has offered her all the free paint she wants to
[duck OFF]

My first spoiler šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 37
TROLLCLAIMS about the Strawberry Thief curtains:

View attachment 1884966

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?
Oh duck off Jack we knew they were bloody curtains, is there nothing you won't lie about? Bet she knows the price of that Ā£Ā£Ā£ wallpaper as she's been eyeing it up. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does Matt Gloss know he's coughing up Ā£Ā£Ā£ worth of paint for the skip and jumble sale old tat?
Is it really wrong part of me hopes he tweets ā€œnot from meā€

with the sofa what I donā€™t understand is if you weā€™re keeping the bedroom for your son wouldnā€™t it make sense to have a daybed insteadā€¦ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There isn't anything new or interesting in the Sunday Express Grifty supplement - I've attached it behind the spoiler below for completeness.

They haven't even named her on the front page advertising it! šŸ¤­

View attachment 1883987

thrilling to see the raspberry and lemon curd oats here

this is what they actually look like served up irl

my picture from the slopalong - don't do it lads. it also tastes of nothing, believe me

20230115_192323.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
ā€œMollyā€ loves drama as much as Jack. Two cheeks of the same arse imo.
I imagine thereā€™s someone very disappointed Jack didnā€™t jump on their disappearance.

It's funny how defensive she is about the idea that she's buying expensive paint. Who cares? But it had to become a whole weird story about getting it for free. She's unaware of how ridiculous she sounds.
This, if she just said ā€œitā€™s the first time Iā€™m properly able to paint and Iā€™ve researched it (#forensic) and Iā€™m buying this because itā€™s long lasting and I think will be cheaper in the long run plus I want SB to have the environment he wantsā€ I doubt anyone would have that much to say about it.

Itā€™s all the pointless lies, Iā€™m convinced she literally cannot control them or stop herself telling on herself with them.

Reactions: 48
I'm sure that Jack will argue that she just meant 'Greek' rather than Greek Orthodox, but roast tatties don't appear in a traditional funeral (Mercy) meal. No doubt Jack will explain it away as the fact her family sooooo whacky that they don't bother with boring old tradition.

Anyway in the spirit of my new profile pic, Clinton has something to say to Jack.

clintgrift.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Puddles, ex-partners dads at train stations with borrowed bags for life, charity shops who don't understand designer labels...

I think I like puddles best.
Given how much EXTRAORDINARY luck she has in procuring free stuff, it is quite UNFATHOMABLE how she has ended up so poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I hope the new gaff is riddled with problems. Ones that only crop up once things have been signed etc. No matter where she lives or how she is living there's it will never be a happy home because she will always want/ expect more.....

She has made herself sound like she is selling herself for paint with that tweet, each to their own pet, but makes paint bloke seem like an hole.

Reactions: 44
In Jacks ā€œLikesā€. She has the self awareness of my pancreatic dog trying to get a full pack of lard past his gullet before you can say ā€œVET BILLā€!

Also - the big fat Tory, never mind liking it, re-tweet it and actually show some balls!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can Jack actually leave her bungamansion? Because surely she can't be so spiteful and full of absolute bare faced lying shite in real life?! She'd be shouted and chased down the street round our way šŸ˜‚.
When Jack went to a Liverpool game, I made up a wishful scenario in my head where I spotted her walking in front of me, or at least in earshot, so that I could pretend to be on the phone telling someone I seen her and what a bleep I thought she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Lol is she putting out for Ye Olde Paint Shoppe man in exchange for a bit of emulsion? No wonder she's been spending so much time in there, I bet she's been draping herself over the tins to entice him. Thrifty though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I thought this new place was a new, fresh start where her privacy was paramount and nobody was going to know anything about it. We already know the very paint colours she's considering, fs shut UP Jack - nobody cares. Truly. Not even us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.