Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack saying she’s been in full time work for two decades is really going to come back and bite her on her Mediterranean arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 108
That squig actually asked a really good question about paint wastage? And she just went full tROllClaImZ at them?

Take a fucking day off you absolute spanner.

Reactions: 88
Full time work for 2 decades? So since she was 14? She was in full time work and school?

Fuck this. I’m off to watch Emily in Paris.

Reactions: 95
Jack took part in a Tory think tank.
Those things don't run for free and participants, I believe, get paid handsomely to find outcomes in line with the people paying them. She may as well paint her house in Tory Blue, they paid for it all.

Reactions: 71
What? The furniture and appliances you bought while you were off your tits on booze and prescription drugs? Those items? That you bought with other people's money you grifted?
It's almost as if she's building an excuse for not being able to issue refunds. "Sorry, I've given it all away".

Reactions: 41
So is it mutual services, friends, funded by 20 years of full time work (lol) or payment for stuff she has given people?

Also, didn't she say she had sold all that stuff recently?

Reactions: 50
She hasn't promoted the free pull out at all. A combo of not wanting her feisty radical little My First Ladybird book of anarchy persona associated with the Express and the fact that they're demonstrably shit.

Reactions: 44
Don’t forget the captains chair, I thought she nicked the sledge from someone’s front garden?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.