Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she moves and then we discover a frau lives in the same block! Not good for any frau, but there'd be piping fresh tea on the daily!

Reactions: 46
She does love talking about the contents of people twitter bios, doesn't she? It's almost as if she's trying to signpost things to a squad of flying monkeys.
Nice to see Coops gets a mention, so hi jack, good to see you're still reading here and keeping up.

Go on, sue me you raddled old coke hag. Sorry, it seems like she's back to wanting to sue people. I'm going as a Cotswold sideboard for my court outfit

Reactions: 53
Foraging?? The herbs & spices were growing WILD in the cupboards, what d'ya know!! I would dearly live spice growing cupboards myself, imagine that - open a drawer and voilà! Tarragon!

Reactions: 27
Fuck sake Vlad. Bit late now, she's spent all the patreon money on booze already (and sideboards and )

Reactions: 21
Totally this.

Reactions: 28
I just need to pick up a grey suit for my court outfit in homage to one of my favourite Jack nonsense episodes DCI Burnside

Reactions: 49
for me it is 3 fold, the first thing being the mortgage lending angle as I mentioned and trying to torpedo any possible mortgage offer in principle simply because I don’t think that’s she should be able to profit off of her grift from other’s less well off than her BUT I didnt know that she already had a CCJ outstanding so it matters not now as that already existing CCJ would serve that original purpose of mine.

the second purpose is as I said and you have said that you like and that being that she can’t just gloss over the Patreon situation as a I was out of my nut coz of my addiction, my tramadol, etc and that it’s not an issue anymore because she said in a interview that she has sorted it now (when we know that she hasn’t) but a CCJ in respect of the Patreon situation is clearly indefensible, she can hardly call the civil court, a civil judge and judiciary and certified court judgment all trolls who are against her just like she has been for months now and she has continued to do so calling those who subscribed to Patreon who have challenged her on twitter she has called trolls and then blocked them when they aren’t, she can’t refute a legal judgment handed down and scream that they are targeting her and it would also make those corporate organisations not engage with her as a result. It will also have the effect of other people thinking twice about all of the other things that she has been accused of

Reactions: 34
Quoting myself like a silly old ninny. The chaosi will involve, in no particular order:

Bins and recycling
Dog poo
Dogs in general
Children
Use of communal gardens for things people don't like but are allowed within the lease or tenancy
Use of the communal Gardens for things that AREN'T allowed but people think they should be
Gardening and planting in communal gardens
Parking wars
Door slamming
Visitors who look funny
Visitors who arrive at 'odd' times and look funny
Running taps
Using the washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher at ANY TIME will upset someone
Visitors who are TOO LOUD (and look funny)
Items going missing from communal areas (probably nicked by the funny looking visitors)
Cooking smells
Door mats
Any and all decorations or additions directly outside your front door

There's probably more but these are the ones we deal with frequently .

Reactions: 48
I have a feeling that all this talk of “small” will be revealed as “I meant smaller THAN WE WERE USED TO” and then there will be much chaoi

Reactions: 36
That brings back many many 'happy' memories of flat renting in Celery Town.

Reactions: 26
I just literally love this it’s so forensic x

Reactions: 22
Sorry to say I found this super long and detailed. Do you have a TL ; DR at all?

Reactions: 24
Who the fuck is going to sit in her house looking at the fucking ceiling. They will be distracted my the shit heap surrounding them and the lingering smell of something that has decomposed but was actually their dinner bubbling away in the kitchen. She fixates on the strangest things. Again, not quirky or interesting, just stupid!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.