Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t stop saying Norn Iron I really will hand in my tattle badge and go kick her in the shins. Also that reads like a list from Time Out on ‘places to visit in NORTHERN IRELAND’
One of the places is within a few miles of me, so nope, she better not lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 20.41.56.png

She's just deleted this. No idea why.

ETA: Ah, probably because she didn't include the bit about the cream being replaced with whiskey in her screenshot. She's bleeping useless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Poor kid probably has to nod an smile an humour her fantasies like everyone else. She can't keep a deadline or post a promised recipe, don't pack your backpack mate

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Think of all the experiences SB could have had if it wasn’t for thousands upon thousands of pounds worth of expensive branded goods.

this makes me sobleeping angry. So many of us on here either had a parent or parents who went without so much for us - or are doing it in the present for their own kids. And this Narc from Hell is mining this tit for likes and money, while doing the barebleeping minimum with that boy. 😞
I have parents like this and every year I end up in tears on my birthday because I always wonder why I am not worth loving or the effort when they buy top of the range stuff for themselves and I got wrapped up Hypervalue tat. It's so corrosive and really does effect self esteem.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
applying 8 hour cream to lips, or indeed todger, does not equal turning it into whisky!

also, i wish ppl on twitter would stop spoiling spare for me before ive had a chance to read it. which is jack's fault anyway cos she's chaosing so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.